Height+Hair+Frame+Skin= What girls are actually looking for

P

pinchfizz1

Iron
Hair, Height, Frame, and Skin are the most important things to college aged girls around here. Then it goes Looking Athletic> Facial Structure> Muscle> Everything Else.. Great jaws and chins are rare, mogger zygos are extremely rare, and all of these things put together are practically unheard of.

Tan Skin + 6'2 + Blue eyes +naturally wide (athletic) frame + medium long-long and dark (Brown and Black) hair is the ideal. Pretty much nobody will have this though.

Always remember our eyes notice the bigger things first, then focus on the minutiae.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, Deleted member 16501, jaw_is_law and 9 others
facts man if u checked my descension thread you can see i was no more than 5.5 PSL (thats still pretty decent IMO)
but girls were alwasy checking me out approaching me at the mall beggin to come over and shit and i was mildly gymaxxed at 5 5 at the time now i barely grew stopped gymaxing and lost my looks to this site
so ytoure right man
you dont gotta be sean opry
i feel like thats what most girls dont like it only has niche appeal

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 8869, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Yeah bro just be the complete package, tall jacked handsome good frame collagen maxxed 5+ PSL bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ilookatstuff, XAE17, LightSkinNoob and 4 others
@TeenAscender

I didn't make myself clear enough.

Facial minutiae is not important, Skin and hair are (harmony also to an extent)
Being "jacked" is not important, frame is (muscles don't equal frame necessarily)
Tall is important (6'0-6'2 is great, 6'2-6'5 is ideal)

Height, Hair, Frame, Skin.

My "ideal" was there to exemplify the point I was trying to make

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
facts man if u checked my descension thread you can see i was no more than 5.5 PSL (thats still pretty decent IMO)
but girls were alwasy checking me out approaching me at the mall beggin to come over and shit and i was mildly gymaxxed at 5 5 at the time now i barely grew stopped gymaxing and lost my looks to this site
so ytoure right man
Did u talk to Qingdao?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Show example of what hairstyle

Great looksmaxing tips, thank you

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
so ytoure right man
O pry or death

Another height cope thread in spite of my countless mogging stories, you people never learn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XAE17 and Deleted member 18917
Tan Skin + 6'2 + Blue eyes +naturally wide (athletic) frame + medium long-long and dark (Brown and Black) hair is the ideal
Just be a 6‘2 north atlantid frame mogger theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16501 and LightSkinNoob
Yeah you could collect all those things till you’re passable
Or you could just try having a good lower third

Vast majority of men should have at least a decent jaw when six pack lean

• +1
Reactions: Broski and XAE17
O pry or death
idk iasked a 17 year old girl if seean opry is attractive and she said hes ugly and i said how and she said he just looks bad to he r
even tho heas 8 psl

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Hair, Height, Frame, and Skin are the most important things to college aged girls around here. Then it goes Looking Athletic> Facial Structure> Muscle> Everything Else.. Great jaws and chins are rare, mogger zygos are extremely rare, and all of these things put together are practically unheard of.

Tan Skin + 6'2 + Blue eyes +naturally wide (athletic) frame + medium long-long and dark (Brown and Black) hair is the ideal. Pretty much nobody will have this though.

Always remember our eyes notice the bigger things first, then focus on the minutiae.
After melanotan and growing out my hair i will be the ideal basically :feelsgood:

you don't necessarily have to be 6'2

• +1
Reactions: Broski
Just be chad theory (y)

idk iasked a 17 year old girl if seean opry is attractive and she said hes ugly and i said how and she said he just looks bad to he r
even tho heas 8 psl

That's 1 example dummy. Women are retarded and always have been. Sometimes they give a bad rating just for shock reaction. Rating clearly male models who are attractive as 3 instead of 8.

Sean o Pry will always have mass appeal.

That's 1 example dummy. Women are retarded and always have been. Sometimes they give a bad rating just for shock reaction. Rating clearly male models who are attractive as 3 instead of 8.

Sean o Pry will always have mass appeal.
ok