Height hardmaxxing

blackrockjewmanlet

blackrockjewmanlet

Iron
I live in country with the tallest women in the world by statistics. Im 16 and im 5’8. I dont have a problems with girls, but the fact that my whole life i was the shortest guy everywhere. From age 7-14 i was a professional swimmer, also for 2 years straight i was playing basketball. I eat a lot of eggs, cheese, have very good diet for height hormone, im swinging upside down everyday and go to gym every 2 days. But 2 years ago i just stopped growing. My older brother is 6 feet. My grandpa was 6’4. And i just cant with that, why me. Last week i talked with parents and i will have some expensive hormone therapy (somathropic) but im still not sure if it help me. I really want to have illizarov mechanism to stretch bones, but im gonna be disabled for more than a year, and this will happen only at 18-19. I dont want to miss my best teenage time because of poor height. What could u recommend and whats your thoughts on fact that from so much methods i use, im still not growing
P.S. if u want to say about smth about grammar, im not english speaking person

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: iloveboobs and Amphisbaena
its sucks, because you do have the genetics, so over bro

everybody in family isn't tall but im not short tho (177-8cm) I'm also a swimmer btw

i grew from 175 to 177 with natural aromatase inhibitors and high sugar diet. in 2-3 months.

so why hardmaxx?
cause girls is not main thing in this life and I have a very attractive face+i read a lot of books and i guess im not boring. But height is very important for man. For getting stacies and have respect from other man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: opryeyes, Dathomirian Zabrak and diamondbill
i grew from 175 to 177 with natural aromatase inhibitors and high sugar diet. in 2-3 months.
it fuck up my liver a bit, so dont do it for the long term

• +1
Reactions: blackrockjewmanlet
What drugs were u using and do u need a prescription?
i didnt use any drugs, just from food. grape seeds, pomegranate juice (2 cups a day), cocao shakes, also a lot of sun exposure. i didn't have the perfect sleep and it was during the hardest training month before competitions

• +1
Reactions: opryeyes
я вообще из израиля так, что пизда. через 2 годика в армию
Бро ебать совпадение, я в цахал тоже пойду в 18 защищать родину) с прошедшим кст

• Woah
Reactions: Ihateskob
Бро ебать совпадение, я в цахал тоже пойду в 18 защищать родину) с прошедшим кст
сек но что тогда ты писал в твоем треде? (I live in country with the tallest women in the world by statistics.)

Attachments

• IMG_3436.jpeg
    IMG_3436.jpeg
    365.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: hoursk
@Amnesia explain to this greycel why shoelifts are a MUST
Bro thinks everyone is stupid and manlets already not thought abt platform boots. I have London Swears and new rocks. It’s still cope cause when u came over to someone u just taking your shoes off!

I live in country with the tallest women in the world by statistics. Im 16 and im 5’8. I dont have a problems with girls, but the fact that my whole life i was the shortest guy everywhere. From age 7-14 i was a professional swimmer, also for 2 years straight i was playing basketball. I eat a lot of eggs, cheese, have very good diet for height hormone, im swinging upside down everyday and go to gym every 2 days. But 2 years ago i just stopped growing. My older brother is 6 feet. My grandpa was 6’4. And i just cant with that, why me. Last week i talked with parents and i will have some expensive hormone therapy (somathropic) but im still not sure if it help me. I really want to have illizarov mechanism to stretch bones, but im gonna be disabled for more than a year, and this will happen only at 18-19. I dont want to miss my best teenage time because of poor height. What could u recommend and whats your thoughts on fact that from so much methods i use, im still not growing
poor Guy im 1 year older then you, and around the same hight at 5'10, its not a huge deal, and this isnt me bluepilling or coping you dont need surgery, just focus on your physique and staying lean

the song is fire, dont know russian tho
poshlya molly check them out on Spotify, 2017, 2018 and 2020 albums are the best

8 ways to quit jerking off

Last edited:
what natural ai did you use?
cocoa powder, grape seeds and juice, pomegranate juice, honey, also i used at that time cordyceps for endures in my sport (swimming)

• +1
Reactions: dockmaxxing
waste your 1 teenage year or waste your whole life. choose wisely boyo

waste your 1 teenage year or waste your whole life. choose wisely boyo
If you are talking about LL, of course i will do it. But it can be done once im 18 and only at age 19-20 im gonna be tall chad, and its already not teenage years

Illizarov mechanism whats that