HEIGHT HELP !!!

SweetKanye

SweetKanye

Iron
Guys, I'm pretty and aesthetic asf. I have everything except dick size and height. I'm 5'6 and got 5 inches. I need help ninjas. I used HGH 3IU for 3 months last summer and grew like 1cm at max. My sister is 5'8, I'm short because I was born supper small and my parents did fuck all. Please someone help my ass Imma buy you a Versace bathrobe if you you help me. Oh, and I'm 16 btw. fuck bitches make money

Ey and whoever got that skyscraper method or whatever send that shit pls or at least tell me if worth it.

Mk 677. I want my robe

• Love it
Reactions: SweetKanye
Do stretches, rock a haircut that makes you look taller, wear elevator shoes.

Thanks in advance Nigga

Thanks in advance Nigga

that girl below u gave me a boner

Good Work keep it up!!

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel
NIJJAS Who tf got that goofy ahh skyscraper method I need to try that shit too. My growth plates almost closed ffs

NIJJAS Who tf got that goofy ahh skyscraper method I need to try that shit too. My growth plates almost closed ffs
if they are open keep deploying the HGH and add CJC

I'm 5'6 and got 5 inches
Image 9

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, RopeMaxxed, Dystopian and 1 other person
Do LL u can grow to 6’4 or even more no limits dummy none of those things above will give u life changing results like LL ur choice if u wana remain mogged or do LL and mog
Yeah buty wingspan is same as my height and I wanna have long ass arms to slap people around too :(

Yeah buty wingspan is same as my height and I wanna have long ass arms to slap people around too :(
Arm lengthening torso lengthening

Arm lengthening torso lengthening
There aint no torso lengthening bro, and also i wanna do sports like usain bolt or sum LL probably gonna make me the weakest man in the room. Only negative is this tbh

There aint no torso lengthening bro, and also i wanna do sports like usain bolt or sum LL probably gonna make me the weakest man in the room. Only negative is this tbh
Greed go fuck ur self