Height in terms of iq (why 6 feet tall is still short)

blueeyeswhitedrgon

blueeyeswhitedrgon

Diamond
Height is an interesting metaphor for intelligence. Both are incredibly socially valued traits for a man to have and if someone is taller or smarter than us, we look up to them literally or figuratively, respectively, and we refer to people who are exceptionally bright or exceptionally dull as intellectual giants or mental midgets respectively. Of course height is a physical variable that is measured directly in feet and inches on an absolute ratio scale, while intelligence is an abstract variable that is measured by comparing people to the norm of Western countries at the time that they live. So if you have the average intelligence of a Westerner of your generation, you’re assigned a deviation IQ (intelligence quotient) of 100. Of course most people deviate from the mean, and the standard amount that people deviate is defined as 15 IQ points, so the IQ range of 85 to 115 defines the limits of normal intelligence and 2/3rds of Westerners fall within this range.

Height could be measured on the same relative scale as IQ is, as Jensen once noted, we just don’t bother because we have an absolute scale to measure height on (feet and inches). But if we did measure height on this relative scale, we would call the scores HQ’s (height quotients). The height distribution of young white American men has a mean of 5’10.4″ and a standard deviation of 2.58 inches, so equating these values with 100 and 15 respectively allows us to assign men the following HQ’s based on their heights (if you’re older than 40 or younger than 20, you may want to add an age bonus to your HQ; if you’re a woman, add about 32 points to your HQ, so a 7 foot tall woman would have an HQ of about 211 instead of 179):

7 feet tall = HQ 179
6’11” = HQ 173
6’10” = HQ 167
6’9″ = HQ 162
6’8″ = HQ 156
6’7″ = HQ 150
6’6″ = HQ 144
6’5″ = HQ 138
6’4″ = HQ 133 (Extremely tall)
6’3″ = HQ 127
6’2″ = HQ 121 (Very tall)
6’1″ = HQ 115 (Tall)
6’0″ = HQ 109
5’11” = HQ 103
5’10” = HQ 98 (Average)
5’9″ = HQ 92
5’8″ = HQ 86 (Short)
5’7″ = HQ 80
5’6″ = HQ 74 (Very short)
5’5″ = HQ 69 (Extremely short)
5’4″ = HQ 63
5’3″ = HQ 57
5’2″ = HQ 51
5’1″ = HQ 45

109 IQ is not impressive, neither is 6 feet tall
5’0″ = HQ 40

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 2214, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
Seeing people 6’2+ Sorta does that to a person...

“oh 6ft isn’t so tall afterall compared to 6’2+” sorta logic

To that I say no duh...

6ft is still tall under population statistics

Stevie J Flirt GIF by VH1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
im 6ft and i regularly get height mogged by zoomers whenever i go out.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and DesperadoRatado
Bookmarked. Will read later.

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar and datboijj
im 6ft and i regularly get height mogged by zoomers whenever i go out.

and women too

what the fuck is up. i swear this forum talks how after 5'9 u should be all good and set height wise yet i get foids looking down on me

(legit 6' with shoes on btw)

and women too

what the fuck is up. i swear this forum talks how after 5'9 u should be all good and set height wise yet i get foids looking down on me

(legit 6' with shoes on btw)
im like 6'1 1/2- 6'2 with shoes on when i go out, but i still get heightmogged so its over, because zoomers are like 6'1-6'2 on average without shoes, and then as soon as they put them on, they reach 6'3-6'4.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and DesperadoRatado
@LooksOverAll disproves every height cope out there so stfu you niggers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and datboijj
Over if you aren't 8 feet tall

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
This is the most fruitless discussion to have.

I honestly have absolutely zero clue as to why the Gen Z generation obsesses with such scrutiny about IQ? It's beyond me?

Beyond 115 and IQ is pointless unless you are entering very rare fields, anybody that disagrees doesn't know what makes people successful

im like 6'1 1/2- 6'2 with shoes on when i go out, but i still get heightmogged so its over, because zoomers are like 6'1-6'2 on average without shoes, and then as soon as they put them on, they reach 6'3-6'4.
which city is this ?