Height increase at 13? (natty no surgery)

Madness

Madness

Inactive
Any tips im 5'8 but I want to be like 6'4 when im grown Which lets be honest is impossible at this point I'll most likely be 6'2 so 2 inches is all I need.

I've heard nician helps anything else?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, HighIQcel and Deleted member 6401
Tbh if I have to choose between 6'4 and 6'2 I'd choose to be 5'2 anyways.

Idk I heard hanging upside down helps but im not too sure about that.

Dont worry about height, you'll be fine. Idek if its healthy for you to be here mentally at your age.

Just start gymcelling, mewing, taking natural test-boosters, socalising and waiting for your bones to grow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Tbh if I have to choose between 6'4 and 6'2 I'd choose to be 5'2 anyways.

Idk I heard hanging upside down helps but im not too sure about that.

Dont worry about height, you'll be fine. Idek if its healthy for you to be here mentally at your age.

Just start gymcelling, mewing, taking natural test-boosters, socalising and waiting for your bones to grow.
Im here just to improve dont worry bout me. Tbh im more worried about how my face looks on the side im a chad 6.5 from the front but from the side a 4 at best. Edit using this scale https://looksmax.org/threads/how-the-rating-scale-should-be.229/

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
You've barely started puberty, just eat enough protein (meat, eggs, lentils), get enough calcium from drinking milk and get enough Vitamin D by playing outside for about an hour or so every day and you'll be fine.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 6401
JFL is this nigga really 13? JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: metalmogger12, Manletmachine, Deleted member and 2 others
JFL is this nigga really 13? JFL
This, he's way too young to be posting on psl sites or even looksmax sites.

Not making fun of you OP, just you have your entire puberty ahead of you. These sites are not good for you. Ignore everything you read here and come back in 5+ years.

• +1
Any tips im 5'8 but I want to be like 6'4 when im grown Which lets be honest is impossible at this point I'll most likely be 6'2 so 2 inches is all I need.

Peanut butter (major) all bodybuilders/giants love this stuff
Milk
Beef

But idk man the first growth spurt is age 11 - 12. After that there's only like 3-4 inches.

• +1
Honestly as far as I know, there's nothing other than HGH that will actually increase your height beyond your pre-determined genetic potential. I was 5'8 at 12 and a half years but I didn't end up as a 6'5 giant. That's how genes work. Not everyone grows the same. Eat anything and everything- don't obsess about weight and calories and micronutrients and all that stuff. Don't worry if you find yourself gaining significant weight. Feed your body lots of calories from lipids, proteins, and carbs. ESPECIALLY CARBS. Sleep well and get plenty of sunlight especially during morning and noon hours (more vitamin D production in the skin). This should maximize your growth potential.

• +1
Sleep
low dose hgh
Eat correctly

• +1
Go to bed at 10 every night, wake up at 6 for ideal hgh secretion. Work out and eat 2000+ calories of healthy food. Improve your posture, stand straight with your chest slighty up and shoulders down. Make sure you have good posture when you're sitting at school too. All that will ensure you maximise your potential.

But the big one for a better face.
Watch mike mews videos online. Mew and chew and you'll be miles ahead of any kid your age.

• +1
Peanut butter (major) all bodybuilders/giants love this stuff
Milk
Beef

But idk man the first growth spurt is age 11 - 12. After that there's only like 3-4 inches.
Im alergic to peaunt butter

• +1
try to keep your T levels at max so
start going to gym
get natural zinc +magnesium (pumpkin seeds are great for T amd protein)
get regular sunlight
stop being involved in stressful things to keep high T
Don't consume alcohol it lowers testosterone

GL i wish i knew incel sites when i was 13 and applied these i don't think i'd end up as chad but it would add to my looks. I spent my puberty playing vidya and watching gore and being depressed fuck.

• +1

are you 6'4 nowadays?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 29078
how do 13 year olds discover looksmaxxing I wonder

• JFL
Reactions: ;-;