Height increasing stack?

Madness

Madness

Inactive
Is this safe at 13?? Hexarelin + CJC-1295, Vitamin K2 MK-4, Glucosamine & Chondroiton, IGF-1 LR3, DHT cream , sleeping 10.5hrs per night on avg, never drinking

The person who did this got 3 inches of growth but they where 16.

Thoughts please

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Unwanted
How are you going to get IGF-1?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Madness
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
Um I don't think any Anabolic steroid is safe for a 13 year old. By taking steroids at that age you're probably gonna stunt your growth and you'll never get to grow any taller so, yeah, don't take any just wait it out

• +1
Um I don't think any Anabolic steroid is safe for a 13 year old. By taking steroids at that age you're probably gonna stunt your growth and you'll never get to grow any taller so, yeah, don't take any just wait it out
No AAS in this stack or any roids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
No AAS in this stack or any roids
tbh I don't know. ask either @ZyzzReincarnate or @Intel.Imperitive roids or not roids doesn't matter i'm not well informed on this topic lol I don't even know what hexarelin is

• +1
tbh I don't know. ask either @ZyzzReincarnate or @Intel.Imperitive roids or not roids doesn't matter i'm not well informed on this topic lol I don't even know what hexarelin is
Hexalrelin is a peptide @ZyzzReincarnate replied idk where he went lol. AND @Intel.Imperitive GET YO ASS OVER HERE BOHI

• +1
Hexalrelin is a peptide @ZyzzReincarnate replied idk where he went lol. AND @Intel.Imperitive GET YO ASS OVER HERE BOHI
sorry brah just killed my 2 and a half hour back/bi/legs sesh

• +1
*SLURPSS* noice and is the stack safeee
mine? yea no sides kept all gains. currently on pct all i lost was some vascularity

• +1
I don't think you should risk taking anything shady at 13, just eat plenty, get enough sleep and don't worry about this stuff. The vast majority of supplements won't do anything. Prohormones will do something but you could also damage yourself so just stay away. Go play fortnite or something boyo.

• +1
  • +1
1 testosterone cypionate hard to find but this guy gives U the source if u go on a phone call with him but it costs money .

hmm dunno if i wanna fuck around with obscure shit tbh

• +1
hmm dunno if i wanna fuck around with obscure shit tbh
Its only obscure because its new. In the future expect this to be as common as trenbolone this is what the pros are using now

But its your choice my brudda

• +1
Its only obscure because its new. In the future expect this to be as common as trenbolone this is what the pros are using now

But its your choice my brudda
until one year down the line you literally die of a heart attack. im 16, not gonna fuck around trying obscure shit

• +1
until one year down the line you literally die of a heart attack. im 16, not gonna fuck around trying obscure shit
Fair point bro I have alot of time to see the long term sides im waiting till 17 to start cycling

• +1
Fair point bro I have alot of time to see the long term sides im waiting till 17 to start cycling
i feel bad for u, ur only 13 so like ur stuck waiting for ur potential to shine. luckily for me i didnt give a fuck until about 6 months ago when i was in prime shape to start working out.

• +1
i feel bad for u, ur only 13 so like ur stuck waiting for ur potential to shine. luckily for me i didnt give a fuck until about 6 months ago when i was in prime shape to start working out.
Its alright man I keep busy with hockey I play at a high competitive level no time to sit and ponder

• +1
Wtf is a 13 yo here? Like that is prime age for lookaxxing potential but wtf

• +1
Is this safe at 13?? Hexarelin + CJC-1295, Vitamin K2 MK-4, Glucosamine & Chondroiton, IGF-1 LR3, DHT cream , sleeping 10.5hrs per night on avg, never drinking

Thoughts please
no bro i think u should rethink such thing. U can randomly have a growth increase age in the future.

Yes im a manlet it sucks but I deal with it.

• +1
Ik im lucky to have found this
Real shit here kid, 1300mg calcium (1.12 L / 5 cups of milk a day) and do not, I repeat, do fucking not become defeatist because defeatist=cortisol=low T=you are fucked

Also if you don't want to socially rope don't ever Talk about this shit with Friends and such

Sleep 10hrs or more for heigth gains (you are a fucking 13yo It should be ez)

• +1
I don't think you should risk taking anything shady at 13, just eat plenty, get enough sleep and don't worry about this stuff. The vast majority of supplements won't do anything. Prohormones will do something but you could also damage yourself so just stay away. Go play fortnite or something boyo.

Dawg, I'm not going crazy in saying that you can't Google up Anabolic Steriods in the US, right?

• +1
Dawg, I'm not going crazy in saying that you can't Google up Anabolic Steriods in the US, right?
What? not sure what you mean... but you can just google up steroids and order them online if that's what you meant. I'm in Canada but it's also illegal here and I ordered mine from this site: https://www.proroid.com/. ezpz

• +1

Thoughts please
Too young kid. Wait till you're 16 atleast.

• +1
Could that be used for frame gains OP? And how long should it be used to see the effects?

• +1
Take 5000g trenbolone. Would increase your hgh by a lot.
Also some other things

• +1
;).

Thoughts please

Bro, thats a good cycle, and yh it all seems safe. But you're better off investing this money into healthy food, stylish clothes ect ect. Ur 13 U dont need this shit. And yh, 1-Testosterone Cypionate has some good properties and seems very promising, I do have a source for it. However, its very new, and even if it all did check out, I wouldnt do that shit at 13. Wait till ur 17 at least.

• +1
;).

Bro, thats a good cycle, and yh it all seems safe. But you're better off investing this money into healthy food, stylish clothes ect ect. Ur 13 U dont need this shit. And yh, 1-Testosterone Cypionate has some good properties and seems very promising, I do have a source for it. However, its very new, and even if it all did check out, I wouldnt do that shit at 13. Wait till ur 17 at least.
Okay thanks! Ill keep this cycle in mind for later however ive heard 13 is the best time 2 start it

• +1
Okay thanks! Ill keep this cycle in mind for later however ive heard 13 is the best time 2 start it

You're going through puberty, and you REALLY don't want to fuck up your hormones. A friend of mine was on so much test at 16 that he's gonna be on TRT for the rest of his life after getting off the cycle.

• +1
Nigga you're 13 just eat, sleep = grow

• +1
how many ius of GH? MK 677 is not strong enough to trigger height growth, its only equal to ~2 ius of pharma GH

• +1
im willing to bet 10,000$ that OP's info came from either comethazine or jimboape from lookism.

to anyone here trying to using GH, peptides, or a secretagogue such as mk, let me tell you something. in studies and real world practice the amount of pharma hgh prescribed is 42micrograms per kilo a day. to get IU you multiply the milligram amount of hgh by 3. this comes to about 9-10iu of pharma HGH per day. unless youre a trust fund kid and your parents really want to drop 10s of thousands on this height experiment, good luck trying to source the funds to make a difference. especially considering youre under 18. if youre over 18, dont even try

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
im willing to bet 10,000$ that OP's info came from either comethazine or jimboape from lookism.

to anyone here trying to using GH, peptides, or a secretagogue such as mk, let me tell you something. in studies and real world practice the amount of pharma hgh prescribed is 42micrograms per kilo a day. to get IU you multiply the milligram amount of hgh by 3. this comes to about 9-10iu of pharma HGH per day. unless youre a trust fund kid and your parents really want to drop 10s of thousands on this height experiment, good luck trying to source the funds to make a difference. especially considering youre under 18. if youre over 18, dont even try
I mean he could probably get it illegally but he's 13 and too young, naive, and impressionable and will get scammed tbh

• +1
I mean he could probably get it illegally but he's 13 and too young, naive, and impressionable and will get scammed tbh

peptides and mk aren't illegal in the US. hgh is illegal. its not about the legality or even finding a legitmate source. its about the volume of hgh thats even needed in a single day. you're looking at $1500+ in expenses in hgh alone in a single month. 20k in a year. where is a kid supposed to find that kind of money?

• +1
peptides and mk aren't illegal in the US. hgh is illegal. its not about the legality or even finding a legitmate source. its about the volume of hgh thats even needed in a single day. you're looking at $1500+ in expenses in hgh alone in a single month. 20k in a year. where is a kid supposed to find that kind of money?
I mean he could get it cheaply and probably get scammed

• +1
I mean he could get it cheaply and probably get scammed
oh yea lets buy it cheap and get some bathwater from china

dumbass

• +1
kids with GH deficiency are given megadoses for years on end and they only grow 1-3 inches for the cost of nearly a hundred thousand dollars. plus taking GH WILL shorten the growth period and lead to premature closure of the bones. OP is a clueless kid.

• +1
kids with GH deficiency are given megadoses for years on end and they only grow 1-3 inches for the cost of nearly a hundred thousand dollars. plus taking GH WILL shorten the growth period and lead to premature closure of the bones. OP is a clueless kid.
i have never read in academic literature that giving gh to kids with ISS will shorten the growth period as the growth period is determined by estrogen.
Lol u mean me or OP? He's only 13
if you really thinking cheaping out on gh is a good idea, you deserved to be called a dumbass

• +1
i have never read in academic literature that giving gh to kids with ISS will shorten the growth period as the growth period is determined by estrogen.

it does, and I can link you the study

• +1
if you really thinking cheaping out on gh is a good idea, you deserved to be called a dumbass
i never said that. i said he'd get scammed if he did that

• +1
ey No hgh is in this stack

• +1