Height inflation: foid thinks 6’2 isn’t tall (pic)

How over is it?

• Total voters
Good battle plan. Strike them where they are weak.😈
gotta be simple, man - either you have some tits, ass or no belly fat. If not then foid can fuck offf.

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius and Primalsplit
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, adam_ross2549 and Sanguinius
Being short in the nordics is brutal
true. also probably much harder to run NT and rich game, cause whole society are more soy egalitarian.

• JFL
Reactions: Sanguinius
Caging that the “she’s just a moron” option is mostly greycels, if you really want to cope get off this forum and be bluepilled

lmao she’s just delusional legit 6’1-6’2 guys like ronaldo look pretty tall

lmao she’s just delusional legit 6’1-6’2 guys like ronaldo look pretty tall
6’2 barefoot stands out very clearly irl since it’s basically 6’3 with shoes on
Caging that the “she’s just a moron” option is mostly greycels, if you really want to cope get off this forum and be bluepilled
First we need to start off with all the niggas who fraud their height on dating apps

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and hardestmfintheroom
shes right

• +1
It is true though.

In Western countries it is non deal breaker and enough for success with foids, but it aint that rare.

In Latin America and Asia 6-2 would be tall.

Also, we have to shame foids more for their non existing boobies and booties or being too short too.
Curvy breeding hips with huge mom breasts is law, skinny or flat bitches just rope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, Sanguinius and WayneBraaaah
Again, Statistical average is irrelevant, perception is what matters, and in the context of this forum womens perception is what matters most. Foids have decided average is short and tall is average, that’s our reality if we want to deal with them
hey retard maybe if you used your brain a little youd know that maybe thats because the average guy lies 2 inches about their height.

It is true though.

In Western countries it is non deal breaker and enough for success with foids, but it aint that rare.

Also, we have to shame foids more for their non existing boobies and booties or being too short too.
Fs, these sub 5'5 bitches should away from 6'+ men cause imagine getting heightmogged by ur dad after puberty, that would fucking suck

• +1
Reactions: WayneBraaaah
They want to feel small because they want to be feel submissive and protected, height is a dimorphic trait so the bigger the better

Also the 5’11 part isn’t about the height, it’s just that 6 is the magic number that sends a shockwave throughout their tiny brains anytime they hear it
I call that bs imo and they are lying.If they really wanted to feel feminine/submissive, why the hell don’t they date bodybuilders who are pretty much the same height as them or slightly taller ?? One smack to the face and she’ll be in the most feminine state that she has ever been for her whole life. Your height forms part of your attractiveness, and they are hardwired to mate with the highest value mate so that their sons have higher chances of survival. Tallness = son will have lower chances of getting bullied, greater social life, more likely to pass on his genes. If they really wanted to feel feminine, why do they dare 6’5 pretty boys who can’t even fight and have 0 masculinity? Females will always talk shit.

Well she is right. 6’1 is average and 6’2 is slightly tall, nothing special. Real height halo begins at 6’4 tbh.

• +1
hey retard maybe if you used your brain a little youd know that maybe thats because the average guy lies 2 inches about their height.
Deadass real, some short dude estimated I was 5'10 - 5'11 when I was 5'9, plus my 6' - 6'1 brother said I looked around 6' when I'm 5'10

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
tall starts at 6'4, anything else is cope or u live in a short country. menlets on suicide watch in this thread :lul: :lul:

Deadass real, some short dude estimated I was 5'10 - 5'11 when I was 5'9, plus my 6' - 6'1 brother said I looked around 6' when I'm 5'10
i get told im 6'3-6'4 all the time. Imm 6'2 barefoot and i usually say im 6'0 or 6'1 cuz its funny. proportions also matter im 200 pounds short torso 6'6 wingspan long legs skinny joints

I call that bs imo and they are lying.If they really wanted to feel feminine/submissive, why the hell don’t they date bodybuilders who are pretty much the same height as them or slightly taller ??
Because bodybuilders aren’t easy to find and some of their physiques genuinely look grotesque and unattractive to women
One smack to the face and she’ll be in the most feminine state that she has ever been for her whole life.
A turbo manlet could also do this but still isn’t desired by foids regardless
Your height forms part of your attractiveness, and they are hardwired to mate with the highest value mate so that their sons have higher chances of survival. Tallness = son will have lower chances of getting bullied, greater social life, more likely to pass on his genes. If they really wanted to feel feminine, why do they dare 6’5 pretty boys who can’t even fight and have 0 masculinity? Females will always talk shit.
A 6’5 pretty boy who can’t fight and has 0 masculinity will still have a bigger presence than a bunch of average height dudes in a room not accounting for any other variables, we all know height is the most dimorphic trait in men I already stated that before but there are other reasons behind it too, for example a Giga tall bf to a foid is like a trophy, she can brag about it to everyone she knows that her bf is 6’5 and super tall

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Most people inflate their height like crazy, i have seen cases of 5'8- claiming 6' easily and they get away with it, cant blame manlets for hating what they got but that shit just ruins numbers

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bluemcdonalds
i get told im 6'3-6'4 all the time. Imm 6'2 barefoot and i usually say im 6'0 or 6'1 cuz its funny. proportions also matter im 200 pounds short torso 6'6 wingspan long legs skinny joints
Yea that too, long limbs help give height halo, especially in videos/pictures

M

Last edited:
foid: says retarded outrageous thing exhibiting delusional expectations and inflated standards
.org: yes yes she's totally right, 6'2 is average, tall begins at 6'4-6'5. Fuck foids and their entitlement btw, never simp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and bluemcdonalds
foid: says retarded outrageous thing exhibiting delusional expectations and inflated standards
.org: yes yes she's totally right, 6'2 is average, tall begins at 6'4-6'5. Fuck foids and their entitlement btw, never simp
In a way .org users are sometimes worse than foids lol

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, DelonLover1999 and kanderior
jfl so not letting random delusional foids on the internet define your entire perception of reality is bluepilled now?

Last edited:
  • +1
this is why violence against women needs to be promoted

reality check for the simps here:

Jacob Elordi claims 197 cm (source), which in imperial units is 6'5.6. Australians use the metric system so we can assume 197 cm is the accurate number and he rounds it to 6'5 for Americans. So he's almost 6'6 (198 cm), the average NBA height. This is him compared to his father in the show, played by 6'1 Eric Dane (who might actually be slightly shorter now since he's in his 50s, and appears to have some knee hyperextension or swayback):
Untitled

this is Elordi barefoot in front of Dane wearing shoes, so assuming a 1-inch heel he's basically 6'2 here:
56y75y7

yeah, the 6'1/"6'2" guy looks shorter... compared to literal fucking NBA height which is almost 0th percentile even in the Netherlands, and he's not even completely dwarfed. This is what it takes to make 6'1 look noticeably short. Obviously 6'2 is tall you retards, I can't believe there's morons defending this foid here of all places.

Last edited:
reality check for the simps here:

Jacob Elordi claims 197 cm (source), which in imperial units is 6'5.6. Australians use the metric system so we can assume 197 cm is the accurate number and he rounds it to 6'5 for Americans. So he's almost 6'6 (198 cm), the average NBA height. This is him compared to his father in the show, played by 6'1 Eric Dane (who might actually be slightly shorter now since he's in his 50s, and appears to have some knee hyperextension or swayback):
View attachment 2662230
this is Elordi barefoot in front of Dane wearing shoes, so assuming a 1-inch heel he's basically 6'2 here:
View attachment 2662231View attachment 2662288
yeah, the 6'1/"6'2" guy looks shorter... compared to literal fucking NBA height which is almost 0th percentile even in the Netherlands, and he's not even completely dwarfed. This is what it takes to make 6'1 look noticeably short. Obviously 6'2 is tall you retards, I can't believe there's morons defending this foid here of all places.
Looks like a child next to him jfl

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
  • +1
6'0 tall mfs told her they are 6'3

some probably also heightfrauded

im 6'3 i had this judo colleague of mine saying he was 6'2 the top of his head didnt even reach my chin JFL

• +1
Why would anyone under 6’2 travel to the Netherlands just to get brutally mogged and for the average foid to be their same height jfl
Even if your 6,2 over there your gonna get the avg nigga treatment plus your gonna get giga mogged every day

Because bodybuilders aren’t easy to find and some of their physiques genuinely look grotesque and unattractive to women

A turbo manlet could also do this but still isn’t desired by foids regardless

A 6’5 pretty boy who can’t fight and has 0 masculinity will still have a bigger presence than a bunch of average height dudes in a room not accounting for any other variables, we all know height is the most dimorphic trait in men I already stated that before but there are other reasons behind it too, for example a Giga tall bf to a foid is like a trophy, she can brag about it to everyone she knows that her bf is 6’5 and super tall
go to a mma gym bro your mind will be changed real quick.

• Hmm...
Surprise surprise, a terminally online twitter user has a retarded opinion.
But the issue is foids being loud about high standards makes other foids feel inferior because they have lower standards.

And thus because they are sheep, they raise their standards to the highest common denominator, which leads to hypergamy and height inflation

Twitter bitches 7/10 times are the female equivalent of us, so don’t sweat it: bitches we’re calling me tall when i was 5’9

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Kamui
What does this have to do with MMA bro
A 6’5 pretty boy who can’t fight and has 0 masculinity will still have a bigger presence than a bunch of average height dudes in a room

water

• +1
A 6’5 pretty boy who can’t fight and has 0 masculinity will still have a bigger presence than a bunch of average height dudes in a room
???? That’s literally what I said in my reply? What are you trying to prove?

• JFL
???? That’s literally what I said in my reply? What are you trying to prove?
thats not true. Your saying the most dimorphic thing is height when its mostly genetics. A 6'5 twink isnt more masculine than a 6 foot person whos relatively healthy and athletic who knows how to fight and the twink will give respect to him despite the height disperity.

thats not true. Your saying the most dimorphic thing is height when its mostly genetics. A 6'5 twink isnt more masculine than a 6 foot person whos relatively healthy and athletic who knows how to fight and the twink will give respect to him despite the height disperity.
Are you illiterate

I said in my reply “NOT ACCOUNTING FOR OTHER VARIABLES” jfl

• +1
Reactions: adam_ross2549
Unfortunately the truth is nearly irrelevant when we’re dealing with the female brain, they think height = dimorphism, they think taller = better at fighting, taller = bigger cock etc etc

• +1
It is true though.

nah, I don't want girls to start taking hgh and being taller than me:lul:

Unfortunately the truth is nearly irrelevant when we’re dealing with the female brain, they think height = dimorphism, they think taller = better at fighting, taller = bigger cock etc etc
of course its more dimorphic. But it isnt the end all be all. Its dimporphic for women to have large hips and big tits and soft features. Doesnt mean every guy wants the incredibles mom. Theres a good balance legit 6'3 is the ideal male height. Women will percieve it as 6'5 if they had to guess

be fr, in the west it is not tall, but certainly not short.

its not tall but its ideal.

of course its more dimorphic. But it isnt the end all be all. Its dimporphic for women to have large hips and big tits and soft features. Doesnt mean every guy wants the incredibles mom. Theres a good balance legit 6'3 is the ideal male height. Women will percieve it as 6'5 if they had to guess
My irl experiences have been that taller is more attractive (taller within reason). I’ve seen HTB+ speaking to each other in the most lustful ways about a boneless horse faced acnecel because he was 6’9, literally every other male in the vicinity was invisible

6'5 barefoot + 2 inch lifts to slay

My irl experiences have been that taller is more attractive (taller within reason). I’ve seen HTB+ speaking to each other in the most lustful ways about a boneless horse faced acnecel because he was 6’9, literally every other male in the vicinity was invisible
its because of dumb propaganda spread to women about height. They dont even know what they like these bitches ignore their own nature all of the time. They hear people say kids are bad so they convince themselves to live with cats, they hear others say timothy chalamete is hot so they convince themselves hes hot. They start idolizing mega tall guys on social media as some sort of trophy so now they give tall guys attention. Its literally just a trend 10 years ago that nigga wouldnt have gotten any attention.