Height inflation is real

miamii

miamii

6'1
Joined
Jul 9, 2025
Posts
71
Reputation
33
Back in highschool I used to be above average at 184cm, now in uni everyone is 6'1+ I feel so short at 6'1. My roommate is 6'4 and the amount of IOIs and slays he gets its insane. its so brutal how life starts at 6'3 now
 
Back in highschool I used to be above average at 184cm, now in uni everyone is 6'1+ I feel so short at 6'1. My roommate is 6'4 and the amount of IOIs and slays he gets its insane. its so brutal how life starts at 6'3 now
In high school i was worshipped for my height, now in uni seems like it matters much less

In the wealthy educated populations being tall is more common
 

Similar threads

mr123456
Replies
15
Views
82
mr123456
mr123456
D69mo
Replies
0
Views
38
D69mo
D69mo
americanpakitruvcel
Replies
6
Views
17
revelations214
revelations214
timetolarp
Replies
5
Views
75
timetolarp
timetolarp
mltn2mtn
Discussion Jbw is real
Replies
30
Views
148
Blondepawg'sDildo
Blondepawg'sDildo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top