Height insoles are legit

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
My two inch insole came in, and they fit into my new balances perfectly. Now I am 6'4 tall. Fucking lifefuel.

Literally me rn-
Jackskellington

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash, Uglybrazilian, Deleted member 1464 and 7 others
Jfl if you aren't height frauding in 2020. It's especially important to height fraud if you are tall, because manlets are quickly finding success in insoles as well. Inb4 I get leg lengthening

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, MusicMaxxingMidget, CursedOne and 1 other person
What brand did you get?

are they flat or angled?

Jfl if you aren't height frauding in 2020. It's especially important to height fraud if you are tall, because manlets are quickly finding success in insoles as well. Inb4 I get leg lengthening
Legit. I wore insoles first time last month and literally felt like a fucking giant.
It’s the easiest looksmax there is. Men respect you more and women find you more attractive. Win/win.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272, Uglybrazilian, sytyl and 5 others
Legit. I wore insoles first time last month and literally felt like a fucking giant.
It’s the easiest looksmax there is. Men respect you more and women find you more attractive. Win/win.
What’s your real height ?

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
once i bought a pair of boots and insoles, i punched them all in the boots, and went to college with + 10cm. my feet hurt.

I got 4 inch lifts coming in to get to 6'7
Tenor 7

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
What’s your real height ?
6’1. 2 inches insoles and 1 inch from the shoes put me upto 6’3-3.5 since it gets a bit compressed when you stand on it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272, kuroro and brainded
For real. Women get makeup and heels, we get to fraud height and frame with shoe lifts and muscles.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Uglybrazilian, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Which new balances? I'm building new sneaker wardrobe rn all shoes optimised for height and use of lifts

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Which new balances? I'm building new sneaker wardrobe rn all shoes optimised for height and use of lifts
Legit. Idk how op got 2 inches in a normal new balance sneaker unless its high top

• +1
Reactions: Salludon and Deleted member 1464
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Imagine being so autistic you feel the need to heightfraud at 6‘2

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piscicide, sytyl and Deleted member 7173
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
Legit af, I got mine last month and I'm feelin much more confident ngl, feels so good to mog those frail manlets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173