Height is a meme in 2024

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Boatsman from river of Styx triple 6
Unless you're shorter than 5'9 then its gg. But after 5'11 I dont think height does anything to overall SMV in most cases.

Why? Dating has moved online where face and physique is everything (which is why gym has actually become more important than PUA times).

Do you really think women would swipe left because this guy has 5'9 on his profile? Lol.

Coming from a lanklet , the only places where height would be of utility is in HS or a university setting. If youre not in Uni you shouldnt be worrying about height at all.

Especially when most people think theyre getting "height mogged" when in reality most are the same height as you or perhaps one or two inches shorter.

Im 6'3 morning height and I looked up at a ledge on my bathroom and thought that if a man reached till that he would be 6'6 minimum:

Heigh1

When in reality when I actually went and checked the topmost part of my skull was almost in line with the ledge.
Heigh

TLDR:

You prolly already overestimate the heights of people you see esp if you think they're in direct sexual competition with you. I dont understand how height became so big here esp. when you can use lifts to fraud 2-3 inches.

INB4 you post some tiktok of it, when theyre making those tiktoks a handsome guy is implicit. Just like when they say we love dark triad or blonde they want the top 1 percent facially not some Mumbai dalit or Nordicuck

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Infinite, lightskinbengali, latincell95 and 9 others
IMG 8262

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, IAMNOTANINCEL and murdah
dnr
only replying because of Delon picture
IMG 5671

• Love it
Reactions: Infinite
Unless you're shorter than 5'9 then its gg. But after 5'11 I dont think height does anything to overall SMV in most cases.

Why? Dating has moved online where face and physique is everything (which is why gym has actually become more important than PUA times).

Do you really think women would swipe left because this guy has 5'9 on his profile? Lol.

View attachment 2685667

Coming from a lanklet , the only places where height would be of utility is in HS or a university setting. If youre not in Uni you shouldnt be worrying about height at all.

Especially when most people think theyre getting "height mogged" when in reality most are the same height as you or perhaps one or two inches shorter.

Im 6'3 morning height and I looked up at a ledge on my bathroom and thought that if a man reached till that he would be 6'6 minimum:

View attachment 2685669

When in reality when I actually went and checked the topmost part of my skull was almost in line with the ledge.
View attachment 2685668

TLDR:

You prolly already overestimate the heights of people you see esp if you think they're in direct sexual competition with you. I dont understand how height became so big here esp. when you can use lifts to fraud 2-3 inches.

INB4 you post some tiktok of it, when theyre making those tiktoks a handsome guy is implicit. Just like when they say we love dark triad or blonde they want the top 1 percent facially not some Mumbai dalit.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
After seeing Rob Paul's video on it I did the exact same thing you did with my stadiometer, as well as my brother who's the same height as me, and I confirmed that people the same height as you look taller from your perspective. Made me realize how many of these "I constantly get heightmogged" stories are complete bullshit, and how hard it actually is to tell the heights of people outside. Muh "x guy was 6'2, y guy was 6'0, then there were two 5'8 guys" etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Researcher of Incel, lightskinbengali and 5 others
keep coping

Shows a Chad and says that 5’9 ain’t a big deal

Shows a Chad and says that 5’9 ain’t a big deal
In dating apps it isnt. thats why retard like Sergi caber got big. Just have hair and youth indicators

Why did they applied 6’2 only on Tinder in their filter then ?
to weed out what they think are genetic deadends and they usually keep it 5'10 plus because some ugly sheboon kept it 6'2 doesnt mean its law lol

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Nick.Harte
height only is a halo it doesnt halo my ugly ass sadly

• +1
Shut the fuck up i would rape you in the ass irl

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
to weed out what they think are genetic deadends and they usually keep it 5'10 plus because some ugly sheboon kept it doesnt mean its law lol
There was a study I saw that majority of the females in the west wanted 6’2 minimum on tinder

There was a study I saw that majority of the females in the west wanted 6’2 minimum on tinder
yea study with 80 participants for Buzzfeed esque paper. those foids dont even know what a true 6 foot looks like because manlets have been telling them theyre 6'4 while theyre 5'10

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Zeruel, zura and 4 others
The only reason this thread exists is because nobody swallowed the eye level pill. Height mogging is all about LOOKING DOWN on people.

Height is cope. Nigga be 6’4 but they eye level 5’11. Forehead BIG ASF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kuroro, Zeruel, zura and 5 others
The only reason this thread exists is because nobody swallowed the eye level pill. Height mogging is all about LOOKING DOWN on people.

Height is cope. Nigga be 6’4 but they eye level 5’11. Forehead BIG ASF
you need 6 inch height diff for that

Nonsense
The only thing saving me at 5'9 is that I live a rather small city's hood

If I go to central cities I get brutally heightmogged by women

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and murdah
What does brahmin know about the heightpill anyways? He lives in New Delhi

• WTF
Reactions: murdah
@BrahminBoss whats a brahmin usually look like?

Heigh1

Heigh
I noticed this too, I always assumed I was shorter than what I am becuase it looked too big

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, murdah and BrahminBoss
Real

Attachments

• 0a9.jpg
    0a9.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
What percentile height is 6”3 where you live holy fuck your tall for an Indian

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
After seeing Rob Paul's video on it I did the exact same thing you did with my stadiometer, as well as my brother who's the same height as me, and I confirmed that people the same height as you look taller from your perspective. Made me realize how many of these "I constantly get heightmogged" stories are complete bullshit, and how hard it actually is to tell the heights of people outside. Muh "x guy was 6'2, y guy was 6'0, then there were two 5'8 guys" etc.
yea i’m convinced we perceive ourselves as like 2 inches shorter. I know people for a fact who are 2 inches shorter than me but i honestly can’t tell the difference between us just going based on my eyes until i see a picture of us and people 2 inches taller look like they tower over me when in reality they’re barely taller

Delon is such a mogger looks like leon

Yeah People don’t seem to realize they are basically only really seeing someone from their eye level meaning part of your entire head is not visible in terms of judging height compared to someone else.

More accurate way to tell if you are taller or shorter would be shoulder level.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
Height is important, but greatly overrated especially in the redcopepill space and on dating apps.

In US, they say they want 6ft+. In Europe, they say they want 180cm+(5'11). It's all about round up numbers lmao.

Plus the average man is significantly taller than the average woman. She won't be able to tell whether you are 5'10 or 6'0 in most cases. Even when she's in heels and the guy wears normal shoes, he'll still be 1-2 inches taller.

Face is by far the most important part of physical attractiveness.