Height is a meme

face is more important than height but height is also really important for girls
No shit. I’m saying when your at least avg for you specific region. Aka 5’9.5-5’11 range for most western countries. Face and phenotype becomes more important. Even physique matters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24757
It's even further over for you I said face over height if not subhuman height jfl 5'5 is literally giga over
Keep coping, no height for your subhuman face

It's even further over for you I said face over height if not subhuman height jfl 5'5 is literally giga over
Go outside and you'll see people at that height with gfs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
No shit. I’m saying when your at least avg for you specific region. Aka 5’9.5-5’11 range for most western countries. Face and phenotype becomes more important. Even physique matters.
I have my theory: the more developed the country is, the more important the face is.
The less developed the country is, the more important the height is

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Jigen
Go outside and you'll see people at that height with gfs
No I don't at 5'5 you will only have sufferings atleast be 5'8 that's where you get to have the basic human rights

I am not a subhuman I am a MTN and also called cute by some foids who were ugly btw

• JFL
Reactions: ascension!
i have a friend who is 6'7 and he has a ltn face and he has more hookups than all my friends combined just be tall bro

>Thread created 28 minutes ago
>55 replies, 2 pages

I love to see the seethe.

i have a friend who is 6'7 and he has a ltn face and he has more hookups than all my friends combined
6'7 is freakishly tall that tall is a failo

i have a friend who is 6'7 and he has a ltn face and he has more hookups than all my friends combined just be tall bro
6’5 plus is a true height halo, if well proportioned and frame not subhuman tier like marfans syndrome or some shit. And a LTN face is basically still normal looking. So combine that height with NT and I’m not surprised that he does good.

And using a 99.9th percentile height to disprove my point is a bad straw man argument to make. Manlets with 99th percentile chad faces also slay jfl. Any height that’s normal range 45th percentile or above will be OK with a good face and NT.

6’5 plus is a true height halo, if well proportioned and frame not subhuman tier like marfans syndrome or some shit. And a LTN face is basically still normal looking. So combine that height with NT and I’m not surprised that he does good.
6'5+ is a failo wtf my classmate is 6'6 and he looks absolutely gross anything exceeding 195cm has very niche appeal

And using a 99.9th percentile height to disprove my point is a bad straw man argument to make. Manlets with 99th percentile chad faces also slay jfl. Any height that’s normal range 45th percentile or above will be OK with a good face and
if you're tall enough (nba height) your face doesn't matter too much my cousin is 6'10.5 ginger subhumen face and works at pizza hut and has a stacy girlfriend ( live close tho the dutch border btw) just be tall pill

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
Also why would I want to argue with a 15 year old teen jfl in that thread I also gave u tips to increase your height you didn't noticed that ?

6'5+ is a failo wtf my classmate is 6'6 and he looks absolutely gross anything exceeding 195cm has very niche appeal
I wish you could show a pic of his frame. He prob has some genetic condition that made him grow that tall like acromegaly which makes you ogre looking and too large, and then there’s Marfans syndrome which makes your limbs very long and thin, it also makes the face long and the defective heart affects development of other key aspects of the body. A non deformed 6’5+ mogs.

Cry all you faggos for my 6’4 gigachad height

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Also why would I want to argue with a 15 year old teen jfl in that thread I also gave u tips to increase your height you didn't noticed that ?
Common knowledge plus newbie advice tbh

Yes below 5'8 is subhuman
pure cope, there are 5’6-5’8 chads who face little to no rejections on height. 5’5 should be the real cutoff ngl

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
pure cope, there are 5’6-5’8 chads who face little to no rejections on height. 5’5 should be the real cutoff ngl
I agree tbh it depends on your face level if it's Chad tier then you can get away with being 5'5 but anything below that is completely over doesnt matter whatever your face looks like

Height is more important than face

everything matters nigger

I wear this with 1.5 inch lifts which gives around 3-4 extra inches. Not a single troll and got a decent amount of compliments so don't be afraid of wearing big shoes
View attachment 2030641
they look extremely uncanny; as if they were designed for a retarded person who has sensitive feet and needs more padding to walk on

Height and frame can carry you hard at an average face even with some flaws ( given the flaws don't make you look beta/weak like Chinless, twig neck, recessed etc)

Height and frame can carry you hard at an average face even with some flaws ( given the flaws don't make you look beta/weak like Chinless, twig neck, recessed etc)
Wtf is your avi ?

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
Holliwod is paved with "sub-humans" so
tom cruise maverick GIF
Zac Efron Sport GIF by UFC
You can't see their height on screen retard.

I wear this with 1.5 inch lifts which gives around 3-4 extra inches. Not a single troll and got a decent amount of compliments so don't be afraid of wearing big shoes
View attachment 2030641
Incredible. I thought mcqueens were the tallest sneakers but now i found this shit. Any more recomendations fellow heightmaxxer?

No you won't start slaying when you are 6'3 if you have shit bones , recessed, jawless,chinless,bug eyes,boneless,shit everything
It's your face that only matters in dating considering you don't have a subhuman height
Always remember : your face dictates your life
Agree

You can't see their height on screen retard.
Those who cast them do not see them in real life? + 0 The screen they are always alone?
The against his side is remarkable on the "retard".

Tom Holland Hahaha Oh GIF by PBS SoCal

View attachment 2030641
I went to a club wearing flip-flops once and height mogged everyone there lmao this is so fun

Wearing lifts as a guy is the equivalent to make up for girls. It's deceptive and doesn't do shit for your actual flaws.

• +1
Reactions: ;-;
As long as you're average in term of height and body comp, the only thing that matters is your face. Water.