Height is all you need to be a main character

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
Working at a hotel right now in Michigan for the summer. This happened two minutes ago. Im typing this from my work computer. Some lady a while ago started telling me her life story. Nodding her head, felt bad for her cuz her son got shot. I just listened to her talk for 15 minutes with a straight face. Then she goes into the lobby crying saying I was so sweet and I was a "good person". JFL I said all but two words that entire conversation. Three days later she comes back and tells me she got a job at the hotel and I inspired her and I was so nice. (Keep in mind by this point I've said less than 15 words to her and let her talk).

Here's the kicker:

SHE SAYS THAT SHE CAN TELL IM GONNA BE SOMEBODY. THAT SHE HAS THE HOLY SPIRIT WITH HER AND SHE CAN TELL THAT WITH MY "GOOD HEART" AND THE FACT THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SHOWING HER. SHE SAYS SHE JUST KNOWS IM GONNA DO GREAT THINGS.

she goes on about how nice and sweet I am. Now what did I say? Nothing. Did I even smile at her? No. What did I do for her to think so highly of me? Be 6'2". (A REAL 6'2" barefoot, not coping 5'11" guys who claim it). That's it. jfl at manlets.

• +1
Reactions: highT, Deleted member 12002, Deleted member 14875 and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Heguldus, 5'8manlet, Sny and 11 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, Lolcel, Deleted member 6273 and 5 others
Brb blasting hgh

imagine your boss reading this from your work computer history

• JFL
Reactions: highT
Is 6’2 barefoot really that tall in the US?

• +1
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS
Ok then mr tall why didnt you have sex with her

• JFL
Reactions: court monarch777 and volcelfatcel
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: whiteissuperior and Adriana Lima
Gonna get AF1’s and lifts so I become 6’2 in shoes, 6’0 barefoot

Next step is becoming a christian mallu passing med from the province of Kerala, Italy
like this 9 PSL mogger

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and whiteissuperior
Is 6’2 barefoot really that tall in the US?
No. I'm 6'7" in the US and no one even double takes or pays attention to me. 7'0" is where "oh wow he's so tall" starts in the US.

• JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, court monarch777 and whiteissuperior
yes if you are a good overall package (face, height, frame, etc) you will get shit like that. i've gotten it before too

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing
6 foot 2 isent that tall

one of the main reasons anime and vidya exist is for manlets to cope with their low status. thats why all MCs in anime are short, so they can imagine themselves in the MC's shoes and go "I can be something too", when all they will ever be is dollar store "bagel boss guy" people
Cope, if anime main characters were too unappealing then no one would consume them, that's why they are drawn like Chads. Height is just not that important when you are pretty boy Chad appealing to JBs.

• +1
Reactions: LocalDanger
Cope, if anime main characters were too unappealing then no one would consume them, that's why they are drawn like Chads. Height is just not that important when you are pretty boy Chad appealing to JBs.
Very based from you I'm surprised tbh

Working at a hotel right now in Michigan for the summer. This happened two minutes ago. Im typing this from my work computer. Some lady a while ago started telling me her life story. Nodding her head, felt bad for her cuz her son got shot. I just listened to her talk for 15 minutes with a straight face. Then she goes into the lobby crying saying I was so sweet and I was a "good person". JFL I said all but two words that entire conversation. Three days later she comes back and tells me she got a job at the hotel and I inspired her and I was so nice. (Keep in mind by this point I've said less than 15 words to her and let her talk).

Here's the kicker:

SHE SAYS THAT SHE CAN TELL IM GONNA BE SOMEBODY. THAT SHE HAS THE HOLY SPIRIT WITH HER AND SHE CAN TELL THAT WITH MY "GOOD HEART" AND THE FACT THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SHOWING HER. SHE SAYS SHE JUST KNOWS IM GONNA DO GREAT THINGS.

she goes on about how nice and sweet I am. Now what did I say? Nothing. Did I even smile at her? No. What did I do for her to think so highly of me? Be 6'2". (A REAL 6'2" barefoot, not coping 5'11" guys who claim it). That's it. jfl at manlets.
What kind of work do you do at the hotel?

i am 6’5” barefoot and very mentally ill but women do hit on me regardless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002