Height is almost everything

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

Kraken
If your face isn't an outlier and you are average you can slay if you are 6+ ft.

While i'm here because i'm short. I wouldn't be here if I was taller.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, mayo mogger, noonespecial and 13 others
how tall are you?

You're so convoluted man

You go from saying that 5'6 is ideal for bodybuilding to whining about your height the following day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, tombradylover, ElTruecel and 3 others
5'7" barefoot and I don't lie like other people
there are 6.7 mtns crying not getting bitches AND U think its because of ur height. The heigh pill will start at below 170cm. If u where 5.4 with mtn face. It would be very hard.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: JustABadDream, curryascenderr, Ghoulish and 4 others
there are 6.7 mtns crying not getting bitches AND U think its because of ur height.
No 6’7 mtn doesn’t get bitches :lul:, insane cope. And btw short height is more a falio then tall height is of a halo but both are pretty big halos and falios

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and bloomercel
No 6’7 mtn doesn’t get bitches :lul:, insane cope. And btw short height is more a falio then tall height is of a halo but both are pretty big halos and falios
Say hi to @sandhog.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, Ghoulish and sandhog
If your face isn't an outlier and you are average you can slay if you are 6+ ft.

“slay” 😂

Stfu Jeffrey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial, tombradylover, looksmaxxing223 and 2 others
What ethnicity are you?

You're so convoluted man

You go from saying that 5'6 is ideal for bodybuilding to whining about your height the following day
I didn't say that. I say most Mr olympias are between 5'6"-5'11" range but thats only bodybuilding and not women

there are 6.7 mtns crying not getting bitches AND U think its because of ur height. The heigh pill will start at below 170cm. If u where 5.4 with mtn face. It would be very hard.
I've never seem them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JustABadDream, borntosuffer, try2beme and 2 others
Tons of ugly guys get women because they are tall, while i've never seen ugly short guys getting foids
I never said anything about that

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ghoulish and Cutecel2001
They just don’t try then, I guarantee a 6’7 mtn could swim in pussy if he tried to.
Yup, women always compliment height of men and height is the only trait u can't change

Ropefuel :feelswhy::feelswhy:

Attachments

• IMG_0118.jpeg
    IMG_0118.jpeg
    1,011.7 KB · Views: 0
Who carez ur good looking and ripped work with what u have and date short girls

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, diditeverbegin and goo25
Who carez ur good looking and ripped work with what u have and date short girls
Shortest girls are the ones that want 6'7" guys

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
wear 1 inch lifts and air force 1's and u're 5'9
Already wearing lifts daily, also 5'9" guys can wear lifts to be 5'11"

also i have two Friends (5'6 and 5'5) Who get more girls than me at 6'0 high MTN

• +1
Reactions: Tallcell
Tons of ugly guys get women because they are tall, while i've never seen ugly short guys getting foids
And it's mostly through warm approaches whether it be from school/college/family. Because you mentioned ugly so we are talking "Sub-LTN" level.

Nah bro 5'5 guy will get girls if he has chadlite face :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: just jfl at this insane cope .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
It's not, quit it with the coping, bro.

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
also i have two Friends (5'6 and 5'5) Who get more girls than me at 6'0 high MTN
6’ is tall but not tall enough to create a halo

still much Better than 5'5 and 5'6 lol
also where i live Is pretty tall
True, it does matter where on the planet you are 6ft, but for most girls 6’ just isnt enough to make such a halo

True, it does matter where on the planet you are 6ft, but for most girls 6’ just isnt enough to make such a halo
yeah but this doesnt make much sense cause if 6' Is not a halo(i agree) then 5'5-5'6 Is a giga failo and i'd be still much better than them theorically

• +1
he’s right i definitely have it worse than 5’10 to 6’3 mtns. i’m seen as a freak

• +1
yeah but this doesnt make much sense cause if 6' Is not a halo(i agree) then 5'5-5'6 Is a giga failo and i'd be still much better than them theorically
5’6 is huge failo for most of the girls in this gen, unless you have face like tom cruise

• +1
Height is absolutely cope. At maximum it's a 1.1x multiplier for face. Face is everything.
I'm 6'5 KHHV and was rated MTN here. I know other 6'3+ virgins. The biggest slayers in my friend circle are under 5'9

• JFL
  • +1
Height is absolutely cope. At maximum it's a 1.1x multiplier for face. Face is everything.
I'm 6'5 KHHV and was rated MTN here. I know other 6'3+ virgins. The biggest slayers in my friend circle are under 5'9
U are coping hard

Didnt read, height is a multiplier for your face

• JFL
  • +1