Height is attractive mostly because of social conditioning rather because of evolutionary/biological reasons

D

Deleted member 13197

Kraken
This height fetishization only really became a big thing in the past 3 years

Height is biologically attractive but there are a lot of hindrances to it that shouldn't grant it the attractiveness that it has currently

Your proportions get screwed up, it is a lot harder to build muscle, you’re less mobile and balanced, your coordination gets worse, you are an easier target to enemies, you need more nutrition and water to survive, etc.

But because more nutrition, water, and better environmental conditions make you taller, height has become associated with wealth and high status

so it was already a little more attractive since the beginning

Now here is where social conditioning comes into play

people say women want to feel feminine and they can only feel like that with a guy that’s tall.

Tall guys have a big prescence obviously in any room, it’s not good or bad tho, they just stick out. Movies, tv shows, and social media edits have taken advantage of a tall guys presence and made it seem like it is very intimidating to other men of shorter stature, through the roles and portrayals that they show. They have been portraying it like this for a long time

Since intimidation is directly correlated with and one of the biggest indicators of masculinity (fighting success), everybody (billions of people) that consumes these medias learn to connect height to intimidation and intimidation to masculinity, making height = masculine.

Now up until 3 years ago, height was merely a bonus to someone’s attractiveness. But bc of social media blowing up which constantly show situations of intimidation between men all over the place, height has become a standard of attractiveness by the exposure effect.

So height is now an attractiveness standard but there are 2 things that women love

competing with each other and fitting in

By having a boyfriend taller than most guys or having a big height difference, women showcase that their bf is more masculine and intimidating to other men through insta posts or TikToks. All women want to do the same

Now there are some women who don’t care too much abt height, but bc most girls do, they are pressured by the standard to find a tall guy

The media and especially Western culture are to blame for height becoming such a big deal

If there was a time to stop this ball from rolling, it would’ve been before TikTok

But now height equaling attractive is too deeply ingrained in everyone’s heads

At least modern culture has a lot of attractive short guys so the standard is being kind of written against

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PhuccinManlet, Mouthbreath, hennypapi and 15 others
Nice pseudo intellectual essay

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Toth's thot, Yuya Moggershima and 19 others
societal conditioning is only a part of it, it’s really retarded to say that it’s only because of that lol

women preferring taller men is innate and biological, i do agree that social media makes it worse than it already is though. fuck this shit honestly fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 11770 and 10 others
short stature is high figting success

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
cope, heightpill is biological

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 11581 and 12 others
Height means nothing

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: joao, mogstar, Lolcel and 3 others
societal conditioning is only a part of it, it’s really retarded to say that it’s only because of that lol

women preferring taller men is innate and biological, i do agree that social media makes it worse than it already is though. fuck this shit honestly fuck
Just move to SEA and be 90th percentile there

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6273 and turkproducer
short stature is high figting success
See this just goes to show the effect that social conditioning has, height doesn’t even signal fighting succes and now everybody believes it does

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11479

Yea women do naturally prefer taller guys, I forgot to mention in my post that women will always want someone taller even if it only slightly. But social media raised the bar from 2 inches to 6-7 inches and now you have to height mog most guys

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: animo123, Danish_Retard and turkproducer
Yea women do naturally prefer taller guys, I forgot to mention in my post that women will always want someone taller even if it only slightly. But social media raised the bar from 2 inches to 6-7 inches and now you have to height mog most guys
Brutal

At least I’m a manlet slayer😈

• Love it
COPE!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 9670
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 20679, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 7 others
I agree, height has become much more important like the past 3 years

i hear normies talking about height often these days, which rarely happened 5-10 years ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and EasternRightWinger15
View attachment 1112534 Would u fuck this Filipina?
yeah, but she basically looks white lmao

i wouldn’t even consider her hapa, she looks quapa. Only slightly asian eyed and rest his caucasoid skull/features

i don’t like asian women, nothing to do with ethnics, i just despise their voices, demeanour, looks, they are truly insufferable

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
The issue with this is, throughout human history height has always been seen as attractive and a sign of health. Meanwhile many other measures of attractiveness have changed

• +1
yeah, but she basically looks white lmao

i wouldn’t even consider her hapa, she looks quapa. Only slightly asian eyed and rest his caucasoid skull/features

i don’t like asian women, nothing to do with ethnics, i just despise their voices, demeanour, looks, they are truly insufferable
She is 1/8 Filipina but u can kind of see it in her nose, crazy how dominant asian genes are

Some full Filipina foids have some caucasoid features and pale skin like her

would u hit?

F8253BD0 1FC1 41BF BBE4 1989317E1DBB

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and turkproducer
Height has always been attractive as a social conditioning because it is biological, even over 200 years ago Brits made fun of Napoleon for being a manlet according to their measuring system

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 13197
She is 1/8 Filipina but u can kind of see it in her nose, crazy how dominant asian genes are

Some full Filipina foids have some caucasoid features and pale skin like her

would u hit?

View attachment 1112538
Lol 1/8th jfl.

she looks ok. but i don’t like asian eyes

i prefer other ethnics, like levantine arabs or north indians (ded srs)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 13197
Lol 1/8th jfl.

she looks ok. but i don’t like asian eyes

i prefer other ethnics, like levantine arabs or north indians (ded srs)
If every white guy was like you all asian foids would commit sui ngl

Shame

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and turkproducer
Proof that height is attractive?😳

• JFL
Who's the girl in ur avi?

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 2403
Turkey, that guy is a meme on tiktok
yeah i was gonna say, looks like some low iq villagers from the south east (shithole syria border)

• JFL
Women biologically prefer a man who's at least 8 inches taller than them. No foid wants to be with a manlet who gets heightmogged either.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, bernanddrago and Deleted member 6723
Women biologically prefer a man who's at least 8 inches taller than them. No foid wants to be with a manlet who gets heightmogged either.
There's no way this is true

There's no way this is true
It is true. It is from a study about sexual dimorphism and height. Is it suifuel for you?

Since I'm 6'1.5" a foid who is 5'4" ~ 5'5" is good (tall foids are for estrogenic manlet cucks). How tall are you?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 13197 and 1 other person

Height is biologically attractive but there are a lot of hindrances to it that shouldn't grant it the attractiveness that it has currently

Your proportions get screwed up, it is a lot harder to build muscle, you’re less mobile and balanced, your coordination gets worse, you are an easier target to enemies, you need more nutrition and water to survive, etc.

But because more nutrition, water, and better environmental conditions make you taller, height has become associated with wealth and high status

people say women want to feel feminine and they can only feel like that with a guy that’s tall.

Tall guys have a big prescence obviously in any room, it’s not good or bad tho, they just stick out. Movies, tv shows, and social media edits have taken advantage of a tall guys presence and made it seem like it is very intimidating to other men of shorter stature, through the roles and portrayals that they show. They have been portraying it like this for a long time

Since intimidation is directly correlated with and one of the biggest indicators of masculinity (fighting success), everybody (billions of people) that consumes these medias learn to connect height to intimidation and intimidation to masculinity, making height = masculine.

Now up until 3 years ago, height was merely a bonus to someone’s attractiveness. But bc of social media blowing up which constantly show situations of intimidation between men all over the place, height has become a standard of attractiveness by the exposure effect.

So height is now an attractiveness standard but there are 2 things that women love

By having a boyfriend taller than most guys or having a big height difference, women showcase that their bf is more masculine and intimidating to other men through insta posts or TikToks. All women want to do the same

Now there are some women who don’t care too much abt height, but bc most girls do, they are pressured by the standard to find a tall guy

The media and especially Western culture are to blame for height becoming such a big deal

If there was a time to stop this ball from rolling, it would’ve been before TikTok

At least modern culture has a lot of attractive short guys so the standard is being kind of written against
This is legit to an extent
There is a great social aspect to it this new “no men under 6 foot” phenomena really only occurred post online dating

• +1
It is true. It is from a study about sexual dimorphism and height. Is it suifuel for you?

Since I'm 6'1.5" a foid who is 5'4" ~ 5'5" is good (tall foids are for estrogenic manlet cucks). How tall are you?
i am 6'0.5 but there is no way I am going for a foid below 5'5

• +1
Reactions: bernanddrago
i am 6'0.5 but there is no way I am going for a foid below 5'5
If you fell for the meme of 'manlet kids with a short foid', then jfl at you. I'm the living proof that a father below 6' and a mother below 5'5" can produce a male offspring above 6' in height. What height on women do you prefer?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 13197
I wonder what will happen once we get too tall, there's certain diseases that happen when you are too tall and also considerably less life expectancy.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP and Deleted member 13197
If you fell for the meme of 'manlet kids with a short foid', then jfl at you. I'm the living proof that a father below 6' and a mother below 5'5" can produce a male offspring above 6' in height. What height on women do you prefer?
bro i'm the same as you, my mom is 5'2 and my dad is 5'10 and I'm 6'0.5

but that doesn't disspell the fact that a short parent will really lower your chances of being tall, let alone two short parents. We just got very lucky

And my ideal height for a foid is 5'8, call me low T or whatever, but I can't help it i just naturally like tall foids

• +1
Reactions: john2

but that doesn't disspell the fact that a short parent will really lower your chances of being tall, let alone two short parents. We just got very lucky

And my ideal height for a foid is 5'8, call me low T or whatever, but I can't help it i just naturally like tall foids
5'8" is a good preference. The max I'd ever go for is around 5'9". I just despise the cucks who want foids taller than 5'10" or even 6' lol despite them being manlets. Most tall foids are fat and muscular which is sometimes repulsive to me. Short height is naturally feminine tho.

• +1
I'm 5"9 and I'm into 6 ft + guys, my hubby who I've been with for 6 years is 5"7. If people are too shallow to get past physical appearance, they aren't worth your time.

“6 upvotes”

@john2 just don’t care about heightpill bro!

• Hmm...
Reactions: john2

I got giga lucky by my parents being 5'5 and 5'0 I came out as 5'10 and my final height will be 5'11 or 6'0. Anything is better than my initial projected height of 5'6 JFL

• +1
I got giga lucky by my parents being 5'5 and 5'0 I came out as 5'10 and my final height will be 5'11 or 6'0. Anything is better than my initial projected height of 5'6 JFL
here's a 100% honest response: I am 5'3" and have always been very attracted to very tall (over 6'2", say) men. However, my husband is 5'8" and I absolutely adore him. I'd be lying if I said it wouldn't be even more amazing if he were taller (ithat's my type and I can't help that!), but he is super sexy to me and this is by far the best relationship I've ever had, so no regrets whatsoever : )

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
here's a 100% honest response: I am 5'3" and have always been very attracted to very tall (over 6'2", say) men. However, my husband is 5'8" and I absolutely adore him. I'd be lying if I said it wouldn't be even more amazing if he were taller (ithat's my type and I can't help that!), but he is super sexy to me and this is by far the best relationship I've ever had, so no regrets whatsoever : )
I actually think shorter women fetishize height even more from common visualization tbh. The shorter she is the more likely shell want a tall guy to save her subhuman genes (which never works out)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and turkproducer
I actually think shorter women fetishize height even more from common visualization tbh. The shorter she is the more likely shell want a tall guy to save her subhuman genes (which never works out)
fuck this shit, i’m out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and volcelfatcel

Jews cucked me

I fucking hate them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and Deleted member 6273