HEIGHT IS COPE, found this on Reddit

Deleted member 8616

Deleted member 8616

Gold
Apart from the dick thing which is obviously a joke, this is pretty true.
C2cf150

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, Copeful, Deleted member 5818 and 11 others
cope or not, i wanna be 6'2

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin, Shrek2OnDvD, HighIQcel and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 1973, TheEndHasNoEnd and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10191, Deleted member 7098 and DutchPrettyBoy
You can get girls if you are manlet with good face, but if 6'7 chad comes. Its over for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 10191, Raffydelrey and 10 others
You can get girls if you are manlet with good face, but if 6'7 chad comes. Its over for you
If he's GL then yeah, otherwise his height will be too tall and unnatural.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Height is good for making pussy guys scared of u but thats it

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, SteveRogers, toolateforme and 3 others
My height is pretty good tbh.

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme
Just an example. Anything over 6' will fuck a manlet
Nope, you're disconnected from reality and don't take this the wrong way. Looks >>> height. And when I say looks I don't mean just PSL but also clothes. ALSO charisma

Attachments

• c2cf150.png
    c2cf150.png
    527.8 KB · Views: 77
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful and johncruz12345
Nope, you're disconnected from reality and don't take this the wrong way. Looks >>> height. And when I say looks I don't mean just PSL but also clothes. ALSO charisma
LOL CHARISMA YOU JOKING BRO? Looks first and everything after that is a multiplier. Tall or death in 2020

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
LOL CHARISMA YOU JOKING BRO? Looks first and everything after that is a multiplier. Tall or death in 2020
Be tall and 5.5 PSL but also socially retarted like most people on here, you will scare women away and nobody will sleep with you except for low class foids.

when will heightcopers learn? too much height and you look like a lanklet genetic failure who can't gymmax.

JFL if you think you will be like a tall chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8616
Be tall and 5.5 PSL but also socially retarted like most people on here, you will scare women away and nobody will sleep with you except for low class foids.
Ofcourse you can get girls with that. But everyone wants ro be chad. Fuck psl 5.5. Psl 8 or death tbh

Ofcourse you can get girls with that. But everyone wants ro be chad. Fuck psl 5.5. Psl 8 or death tbh
At the same time your 6 psl NT neighbor is slaying.

• +1
  • Woah
face + dick = slayer
everything else is cope or matters very little
even a 5' tall guy could slay with chicos face and 8x6 dick

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Raffydelrey, TheEndHasNoEnd, Bitch and 2 others
Fuck slaying. Making everything better in life mogs. Its over if you just want girls
Being socially capable, dressing good and having manners will do far more for you than being a couple inches taller or a little more handsome.

Being socially capable, dressing good and having manners will do far more for you than being a couple inches taller or a little more handsome.
Jfl are you blind with what i just said. Keep coping tho

• +1
This is reddit tier post. Are you from IT :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and KrissKross
when will heightcopers learn? too much height and you look like a lanklet genetic failure who can't gymmax.

JFL if you think you will be like a tall chad.
6'1 = Godlike height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DharkDC, kuroro and Deleted member 4430
I'm Considered above average tall where i live. Definitely it's not about my height that makes me lag. It's my face i think. I've seen people shorter than men getting gfs because of face alone.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: godlikesz and Deleted member 1751
face + dick = slayer
everything else is cope or matters very little
even a 5' tall guy could slay with chicos face and 8x6 dick
5 inches is too short. From 5'9, it's all about face and height will be a multiplier

Im 6´1. Where is my godmode for this game?
its face , height , body and all this stuff are multiplier of the face , but ur lucky because 6'1 is the best height ever existed

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Just an example. Anything over 6' will fuck a manlet
6' normie or slightly above average win against manlet chad? No, stop coping. It would have to be a REAL manlet chad like 5'3" or some shit for that to happen.

Face is king, for chad the girl with the 6' and up requirement says "usually I only date tall guys but teehee my pussy is dripping for his slayer eye area and ideal lower third so I'm gonna drop my panties anyway." You can cope saying "females have options they won't settle" but the fact is they don't have to pick, all they know is that their brain gets activated by his genetics and they want to fuck him. From there they apply weird personality traits on him that they like just so they can cope that they aren't shallow. Then they fuck him, period, no further thought goes into it and there is no choosing.

the only time height will win is with two looksmatched guys, but there's other factors to take into consideration like the girl in question's specific type preference. She might be willing to take a SLIGHT drop in appearance for height, but not anywhere near chad vs normie. It'd be something like chad vs. high-tier chadlite.

if you're a legit chad and let's say you're 5'8" you're not gonna get mogged any time soon unless you're unlucky as fuck and happen to somehow run into your looksmatch that also ridiculously heightmogs you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10191, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 6264 and 2 others
Im tall and I will admit this tbh. Looks is really more important than height. Height only matters if you are good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10191, Deleted member 8616 and Deleted member 4430
5 inches is too short. From 5'9, it's all about face and height will be a multiplier
Yup. If you're 5'8 minus then you will have to compensate, will still get women though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
6' normie or slightly above average win against manlet chad? No, stop coping. It would have to be a REAL manlet chad like 5'3" or some shit for that to happen.

Face is king, for chad the girl with the 6' and up requirement says "usually I only date tall guys but teehee my pussy is dripping for his slayer eye area and ideal lower third so I'm gonna drop my panties anyway." You can cope saying "females have options they won't settle" but the fact is they don't have to pick, all they know is that their brain gets activated by his genetics and they want to fuck him. From there they apply weird personality traits on him that they like just so they can cope that they aren't shallow. Then they fuck him, period, no further thought goes into it and there is no choosing.

the only time height will win is with two looksmatched guys, but there's other factors to take into consideration like the girl in question's specific type preference. She might be willing to take a SLIGHT drop in appearance for height, but not anywhere near chad vs normie. It'd be something like chad vs. high-tier chadlite.

if you're a legit chad and let's say you're 5'8" you're not gonna get mogged any time soon unless you're unlucky as fuck and happen to somehow run into your looksmatch that also ridiculously heightmogs you.
Bro why are all these greycels so high in copes. ITS ABOUT LIFE FUCKING IDIOTS. Imagine just talking about girls. Men also count. Work also count. Everything. Put 2 the same people next to eachother, but one is a manlet and the other a tall fag. Who is going to win?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Julius and johncruz12345
Yup. If you're 5'8 minus then you will have to compensate, will still get women though.
I'm 5'11 and in India. Definitely tall here. But bad face= khhtv

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Bro why are all these greycels so high in copes. ITS ABOUT LIFE FUCKING IDIOTS. Imagine just talking about girls. Men also count. Work also count. Everything. Put 2 the same people next to eachother, but one is a manlet and the other a tall fag. Who is going to win?
Halo effect, chad wins against normie for everyone. Chad has an amazing "personality" while normie struggles even with his height. Workplace two normies head to head? tall normie wins. tall Normie vs. manlet chad? chad wins.
You accuse me of coping yet you haven't even learned the very basic, fundamental law of life: chad always wins.

• +1
Halo effect, chad wins against normie for everyone. Chad has an amazing "personality" while normie struggles even with his height. Workplace two normies head to head? tall normie wins. tall Normie vs. manlet chad? chad wins.
You accuse me of coping yet you haven't even learned the very basic, fundamental law of life: chad always wins.
Lol was I talking about chad blind fuck? I said 2 the same persons. Ofcourse chad is gonna win unless he is 5'3.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
5'9 high tier normie>6'2 low tier normie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 6217
Lol was I talking about chad blind fuck? I said 2 the same persons. Ofcourse chad is gonna win unless he is 5'3.
I don't understand your original point tbh. Obv a taller version of your self will be better, except if too tall. For women though, it wouldn't change all that much.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
jfl at this cope
not cope, goblin face
it's your face not your height, sorry, maybe invest in rope
low tier normie is trash, 6'2" mid tier would probably win against high tier 5'9" but high tier 5'9" absolutely beats 6'2" low tier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10191 and HighIQcel
are you legit trying to argue that "being taller as a man is better"
because no shit genius
literally everybody knows that
but it's the importance of that that's in question, and face still matters a FUCKTON more in every area of life.

• +1
not cope, goblin face
it's your face not your height, sorry, maybe invest in rope
low tier normie is trash, 6'2" mid tier would probably win against high tier 5'9" but high tier 5'9" absolutely beats 6'2" low tier.
Lmao are you tall?
jfl manlet cope im tall 189cm and i probably facially mog you both

jfl manlet cope im tall 189cm and i probably facially mog you both
holy shit lanklet cope proven
holding on to literally your ONLY semblance of superiority
this is just sad dude
the op comic shit must've really got you in your feelings