HEIGHT IS COPE, found this on Reddit

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
jfl manlet cope im tall 189cm and i probably facially mog you both
Im 5'10 btw so im not even coping, just saw that shit on reddit and was like (right??)

holy shit lanklet cope proven
holding on to literally your ONLY semblance of superiority
this is just sad dude
the op comic shit must've really got you in your feelings
i already told you i mog you facially you utter subhuman

Lol, what the hell is this cope? This site is getting bluepilled
Gxd8pwgbiww11

Lupizzhhu8421

I thank God every day for being 6'4"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadlitecel, HighIQcel and johncruz12345
anyways im not gonna argue face>height but height IS important not just for women but just for daily life

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
i already told you i mog you facially you utter subhuman
keep coping little boy
if you did you wouldn't be so butthurt about this thread :lul: :lul: :lul:
you're literally the guy in the fucking comic :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Fuck your cope, Height is everything under 5'9''

• +1
anyways im not gonna argue face>height but height IS important not just for women but just for daily life
it's absolutely important and I was never arguing that it wasn't.
But it's nowhere near the end all be all and it has significantly less impact than I imagine you think it does.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
keep coping little boy
if you did you wouldn't be so butthurt about this thread :lul: :lul: :lul:
you're literally the guy in the fucking comic :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
how am i the guy in the comic jfl i didnt have surgery nor do i approach women. keep arguing because you like to fight. later bro keep coping

it's absolutely important and I was never arguing that it wasn't.
But it's nowhere near the end all be all and it has significantly less impact than I imagine you think it does.
I agree

Just like personality, clothes, money, status lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8616
Well no shit these girls are like 6 feet. They only posting this bcz they know he wouldnt even consider them and hes too busy fucking his wife and being loved by teens
Nigga please, I can post many more examples of heightpills if you want.

You are wrong if you think only tall girls care so much about height, from my personal experience many short girls have had a weird obsession with my height (which is a shame because I prefer taller girls).
And that's even without considering how much height helps you getting respected from other guys, professors and in the workplace!

I'd say physical attractiveness is 60% your face, 20% your height and the remaining 20% is frame, muscles, voice and other things

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and johncruz12345
are you legit trying to argue that "being taller as a man is better"
because no shit genius
literally everybody knows that
but it's the importance of that that's in question, and face still matters a FUCKTON more in every area of life.
You think people will pay respect to 5'3 chad? Height is associated with respect.

• +1
Reactions: Julius and johncruz12345
what a cope in this thread. The taller the better. Just dont be fucking 7' and your are fine

• +1
Reactions: Julius
are you legit trying to argue that "being taller as a man is better"
because no shit genius
literally everybody knows that
but it's the importance of that that's in question, and face still matters a FUCKTON more in every area of life.
U need to stop coping bro.

the comic is funny, but comparing himself to chad is mad stupid. He's in a better position, than he was when he was a manlet. Doubt he could run niche game tho, he's only 6'1

• +1
You think people will pay respect to 5'3 chad? Height is associated with respect.
No. That's why, in reference to dating, I said "unless the chad is like 5'3" or some shit." The same is true in all other areas of life.
Slightly below average height chad gets more respect than tall normie, though.
But the TRULY important thing is FRAME (not talking about gymcel coping I mean your actual bones) and generally the taller guy will have better frame, but a tall lanklet is not getting more respect than 5'8" broad shoulder v taper

• +1
U need to stop coping bro.
Lol don't even begin to try to argue that height > face because you will get shut down so ridiculously fast by literally everyone that sees it.

Lol don't even begin to try to argue that height > face because you will get shut down so ridiculously fast by literally everyone that sees it.
Lmao. Face is more important than height, but u r coping hard thinking height isnt important.

• +1
Reactions: Julius
Lmao. Face is more important than height, but u r coping hard thinking height isnt important.
read bro, read
I've LITERALLY (in the traditional sense of the word) said the words "I never said height isn't important" in this thread, several times now.

JFL of course 5'8 PSL 8 will slay more than 6'5 PSL 0

Strawman...

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Too much coping. If you're 5'10 PSL, then you will be brutally mogged by 6'10 PSL... WATER

Yup if a 6’3+ average normie dude walks in, it’s OVER for everyone in the room

I agree with a lot of the sentiments already shared in this thread, but just wanted to add my two cents.

I feel like height is a lot about hypergamy and women's competitive nature. They dream of having a "tall, dark and handsome" Chad to brag about to their friends and post all over their Instagram. But in reality, how many women do you actually see pulling this off?

Meanwhile, it's probably the ultimate underhand insult for women to use on men to feel superiority, while also being a widely accepted 'preference' so no hard feelings. Of course, you can try asking their weight or bra size in response but there will be screenshots of your Tinder conversation posted to the internet to publicly shame you.

We could argue face vs height until the cows come home, so I will just leave this here: https://www.celebheights.com/s/Zac-Efron-4115.html

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 8616
no u dont understand bro if i was one inch taller i would be swimming in puss trust me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6264, Deleted member 8616 and johncruz12345
That comic's old as fuck