Height is cope heightpilled retards are coping

100% true
Shortest guy in my school got the most bitches and the tallest guy in my school was an incel who was nicknamed Mother Nature cuz he looked like a tree, people would pull his pants down as a joke daily. Even the teacher did it once

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, Icon, 5.5psl and 1 other person
welcome to the club of tall ltns who get no bitches. already like 10 of us here @tents @Mako . being tall and ugly is worse than just being ugly. being tall is non-NT.
@tents is barely ltn some consider him subhuman and he also isn’t that tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
i have all of those, but the face is the most important element; if I were just a bit more symmetrical and didn't have such shit nose I would be able to fuck
Look up for coach, they can always guide you where to start. Also stop breathing at all cost.

hit the gym and get rhino. its all so simple

also look at my pfp
Even if gets to smv mtn, he would have to dickmax too, fucking brutual.

Even if gets to smv mtn, he would have to dickmax too, fucking brutual.
mtn + gymmax would p much make me chad in my country + my height, dick wouldn't even matter at that point I'll also be moneymaxxed in few years due to programming job

mtn + gymmax would p much make me chad in my country + my height, dick wouldn't even matter at that point I'll also be moneymaxxed in few years due to programming job
Where do you live

How old are you? actually while gymaxing you can also dickmax look up there is whole reddit source for this.

How old are you? actually while gymaxing you can also dickmax look up there is whole reddit source for this.
20 bro
dickmaxxing is dangerous af, I'm not going to risk with those techniques

@heightislife198 thread for you my nigga

• +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing
20 bro
dickmaxxing is dangerous af, I'm not going to risk with those techniques
You're still so young retard, give all you got to gymax, don't be fucking lazy--- gymaxing not only it let's pussy max, but people will respect you more and more. So your quality of life will 1000×

You're still so young retard, give all you got to gymax, don't be fucking lazy--- gymaxing not only it let's pussy max, but people will respect you more and more. So your quality of life will 1000×
I agree man I'm skinnyfat though I don't fucking know what to do, also most coaches here are just pure trash from what I've heard

Height = Superior Period nigga

I agree man I'm skinnyfat though I don't fucking know what to do, also most coaches here are just pure trash from what I've heard
Hire people from online, retard.

Lifefuel rant for short good looking dudes

That is my motto for life. I look like a son standing next to some women in my country which is the Netherlands, full of tall women. However, I haven't once in my life complained about my height except when I recently started to do boxing that shit is a disadvantage for me there.

I am so tired of this height bs people are propagating. Yes it is important, yes if your short and ugly it is worse than being tall and ugly, I am not going to deny that and never will deny that but isn't as important as most people think. There is skewed perception whereby it is socially acceptable to say for a woman that she rejects you because you are short instead of ugly. But I've seen the same BS excuse used with 6'3 guys, saying they want a 6'4 guy so they reject him because he is ''too short'', but then I looked at his face and he was ugly.

It is easy to mindlessly blurt out "I don't date short guys" for a woman instead of saying "I don't date ugly dudes".

Yes some women probably wouldn't want me because of my height and I probably don't have mass appeal like some of those tall PSL gods but due to my face I still get enough attention to feel really effing good about myself despite knowing that not all women will like me due to my height but enough like me so I don't even notice. I also look young af due to genetics and being short, I am 28 and some people think I am 19 and 20 and are very surprised when I tell them my age. At 28 I attract JB and it genuinely creeps me out but also flatters me. I had a few times JBs causing a scene in public literally running after me and one times thinking I was a famous tiktoker while I don't even have an account. And even some tall women like me that are really tall, they give me massages at festivals and ask to cuddle on the sofa at house parties. And I am an extremely private person while I have a vast social network and I can always hang out with whomever I want from that circle, I still prefer to spend most of my time at home so I barely go out but when I do it is always a score. I go out maybe once a month, there is not even a point in me doing looksmaxxing but I just love to see a handsome man in the mirror, I just do it as building a video game character for fun.

And this is coming from 5'4 | 162 cm dude. I mogg taller dudes at festivals easily, they talk to me and then some chick comes to carres my body. I was high on cocaine and she wanted me to feel the sensations she put her arms on my shoulders and stroked them from top to my feet it looked like she was giving head from my pov lol and she was actually hot af. These tall dudes then get awkward and leave or feel left out and ignored. I also pimp slapped tall dudes for disrespecting me but that is a story for another time. Now it seems like I am hating on tall dudes, but that is not true all my friends are taller than me :p It is just coincidence that most people are taller than me that I interact with. I also frame mogg people taller than me.

Ofc all of this was not possible if I would have given up on my looksmax and gym journey. I just wanted to rant and to especially emphasize to short good looking dudes out here that are massively insecure about their height that there is still hope, I am proof. Fuck this height bs, it ISN'T OVER. There is a point in still looksmaxing if you are short, that is why we are here stop this jew propaganda it doesn't help improve our looks. But by all means if you are young eat a lot of maccied's big mac and chicken nuggets that contain HGH youll grow tall af, definitely tall max. Still wanted to point out isn't over.

P.s. it only happened twice the previous year that 2 JBs ran after me in public, they often end up just starring mindlessly at me. That was the year that everything started to come together after years of hard work on my looksmaxxing. This year not much happened because I mostly stayed inside lol. So in my entire life it only happened 2 times that a girl ran after me. But that is twice more than 99% of guys. I just wanted to point this out as not make it seem like I am exaggerating or that I am extremely handsome, I do think I look good but not as good as a PSL god.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NattyMikeO
height is only extremly important if ur face is atleast average, then it bumps u up tremendosly, having an ugly face + height = literal ogercel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
height is only extremly important if ur face is atleast average, then it bumps u up tremendosly, having an ugly face + height = literal ogercel
6'3 strong ltn can have success

I am 6'5 LTN-subhuman and I am a virgin at 20yo
I'm a 186cm HTN and I'm still virgin. There are many people, even older than me and you, who are still virgin (and chances are they will remain virgin and die virgin).