Height is everything.

This is why i still dont understand why people demy body halo.

A lot of people here are maybe above average but not that gl to rely on just face
Body is definitely needed. But not bulking or roiding
It's all about proportions, being in athletic shape and looking robust. Most models look skinny but they still have wide shoulders and thick neck , except for a few maybe like John Kortajarena or Chico.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 6873
This is why i still dont understand why people demy body halo.

A lot of people here are maybe above average but not that gl to rely on just face
this
frame/muscles are literally my only worry rn people underestimate it

psl 6 face with narrow frame gets mogged by psl 5 with good frame muscles and height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 6873
It's all about proportions, being in athletic shape and looking robust. Most models look skinny but they still have wide shoulders and thick neck , except for a few maybe like John Kortajarena or Chico.
chico has good proportions, watch videos of him in motion dude is 6'3 mogger with good shoulder width

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Very true.
Sadly i have wideish hips tho and a very narrow waist jfl. I pray the last 2 yrs of puberty will fix this

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 1751
this
frame/muscles are literally my only worry rn people underestimate it

psl 6 face with narrow frame gets mogged by psl 5 with good frame muscles and height
My frame is meh tbh but gymcelling is life

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 1751
Very true.
Sadly i have wideish hips tho and a very narrow waist jfl. I pray the last 2 yrs of puberty will fix this
Mmm try to get wider shoulders and back muscles. Gandy has wide hips.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 6873
chico has good proportions, watch videos of him in motion dude is 6'3 mogger with good shoulder width
He definitely has some muscles even though he gymcels or not. He's not your average skinny twink by any means. People here saying he's a skinny twink needs a reality check really badly

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Height=Face

It's not exactly rocket surgery

Height is cope after 1.75, if you’re past that height, face and frame is more important

• +1
Reactions: zeroshame
Height is good to get noticed and is a pre-requisite to access the majority of females, but it doesn't attract women the same way a good face does. 5'10 with model face > 6'4 with average face almost every time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Thank you, face and race copers need to stfu. If u bully someone for their face that's mean, if you bully for race its racist, if you bully for height its funny
Which means it’s the least brutal one, if it was more brutal normies would find it offensive

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
After 5’10 it’s face stop coping

• +1
Being 6'0" erect, 5'10" with my posture, and 5'11" at night is a curse

I even had a tall woman dump me after i slayed her who thought i would be taller from my bio jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tall
Joined Wednesday at 10:46 PM
Banned

• JFL
Indeed its face > height.
Height only multiplies your looks.
But 5'10 or below its completely over. No face for that height.
Your face is always going to be disgusting
You will never ascend
Your height will never save you
5’6” chad turbomanlets are out fucking your oneitis as we speak

Face bro trust me