HEIGHT IS EVERYTHING

Deleted member 8202

Deleted member 8202

Solstice
I'm in my class rn and it's a group of 6'4+ chads at their table talking loudly as fuck, whole class hears every word of their convo, all talking about parties they're going to, when they went out with friends to eat, etc.

meanwhile the rest of the class is normal height ppl just being autistic and quiet and on their phones and shit. If they tried doing what the tall ppl did they'd get kicked out or something lol

I swear tall people just have this swagger and confidence knowing their mog everyone. Every fucking tall guy I've met is like.

Imagine you're 5'11 and have a really attractive slayer face. Ok sure. You have a model tier chad face.
But guess what?
You're still going to feel like an utterly emasculated child when you're near a 6'6 built dude with a normie face.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 15246, micropenis29 and 4 others
is there many 6'6 dudes where u live?

Stop eavesdropping our conversation bro

@LooksOverAll is 6ft7 with a normie face and is supposedly a friendless KHHV.
Never been to a party, never had any real friends, only have around 20 contacts on my phone over the past 10 years, KHHV, treated like shit IRL, etc. Not larping.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, .👽., 5'8manlet and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Never been to a party, never had any real friends, only have around 20 contacts on my phone over the past 10 years, KHHV, treated like shit IRL, etc. Not larping.
Ugly or lanky.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Used to be both. Now just ugly.
Brutal.
Be glad you're not a manlet on top of that. At least u can mog people hard in height and frame and they know not to mess with you

where u from?

Used to be both. Now just ugly.
Brutal.
Be glad you're not a manlet on top of that. At least u can mog people hard in height and frame and they know not to mess with you

where u from?

Brutal.

where u from?
Mogging men is cope. I'm from US.

I'm in my class rn and it's a group of 6'4+ chads at their table talking loudly as fuck, whole class hears every word of their convo, all talking about parties they're going to, when they went out with friends to eat, etc.

meanwhile the rest of the class is normal height ppl just being autistic and quiet and on their phones and shit. If they tried doing what the tall ppl did they'd get kicked out or something lol

I swear tall people just have this swagger and confidence knowing their mog everyone. Every fucking tall guy I've met is like.

Imagine you're 5'11 and have a really attractive slayer face. Ok sure. You have a model tier chad face.
But guess what?
You're still going to feel like an utterly emasculated child when you're near a 6'6 built dude with a normie face.
in school height is by far the most important thing

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
@OldVirgin thoughts

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
You must be giga ugly to be single at 6'7 with a good frame
Not really. I'm around low tier to mid tier normie depending on who's rating me.

Last edited:
Mogging isn't cope either. Not at ALL.
It is for me. I mog 99% of men but get no dopamine or satisfaction from it. I've been 6'7" since I was 14-15 so not really anything new. I'm used to being intimidating and getting my way, especially now since I am (was) gymmaxxed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 5786
5’9 is ideal height. Sylvester stallone was biggest slayer in history of mankind and was 5’9. @
OldVirgin
@OldVirgin blackpilled me about the ideal height, first i also thought the taller the better. But being tall has disadvantages like you have to bend to kiss girlfriend, knock your head when ceiling is too low, decreased lifespan, getting mogged in mma by “manlets”, people expect you to have big dick but when you havent its over, people making jokes about you saying “how is the wheater there above?”
Etc.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Beetlejuice and Deleted member 5786

if you don't respect them, they have nothing