Height is EXTREMELY important

The only reason they say height isn’t important is because most of them can’t slay with it because of their autism or subhumanity

So they say it’s useless to cope
I wish I was 6’5, man. How tall are your parents and your siblings for you to grow to that height? :feelswhere:

Over for 5’7cels like myself

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy and Deleted member 685
I wish I was 6’5, man. How tall are your parents and your siblings for you to grow to that height? :feelswhere:
My dads 6’3

My mom 5’8

But every man in my family is at least 6’1

It can never compensate for a below average face in terms of harmony, symmetry or bone mass.

it's slightly above imo
Do you live there? When I went to Maastricht this summer it seemed like the average for younger guys (age 16-20 or so) was 6’1 or 6’2. Very noticeable height different from Germany where I had been staying and even more noticeable from France where the average is only 5’10 or so

• Woah
Reactions: turkproducer
Do you live there? When I went to Maastricht this summer it seemed like the average for younger guys (age 16-20 or so) was 6’1 or 6’2. Very noticeable height different from Germany where I had been staying and even more noticeable from France where the average is only 5’10 or so
Not gonna tell which city but I live in a place with lots of students, they're all even taller and I agree 6'2 isn't uncommon but it's not average imo. Could be because of the immigrants dragging the average down though...

im 5’9 and i almost heightmog everyone here.
i fraud to 5’10 with airmax tho. feels good to mog someone

I'm 6'3 and where i notice it the most is just being able to reach things high up, really helps with my job.
Also feels good to heightmog most people but doesn't do as much for social status or sexuality as many manlets seem to think.

It's more like short = deal breaker, tall = a small bonus compared to average.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
why do we even compare height with face?

Height is considered primarily a dimorphic trait and therfore belongs in a category with all that other dimorphism stuff.