Height is far more important than you think.

Piratecel

Piratecel

Kraken
No one can convince me that height is not the most important factor in dating, I would legit go so far as saying being tall is far more important than having an attractive face, its better to be ugly and tall then it is to be good looking and short. Height absolutely carries an ugly guys or average guys smv.

Just take this example.

You need height to be a legit mogger, I wouldn't go so far as to see you need to 7ft or some shit, but you have to be towering over the foid and taller than most other men and this can only be done if your height is in the 6'2 to 6'5 range. Lower than that is more often than not a failo. Study below shows that a man 6'2 to 6'5 is most likely to be contacted.

These guys are on a similar looks level but the guy on the right is an incel, and the one on the left most likely has plenty of options, solely because of height.

Last point, looksmaxxing works for tall guys but not short guys. Just look at this picture who do you think gymmaxxing worked for, the manlet on the left or the tall guy?

Always remember the 3 tenants of the blackpill

1.Jaw is the law.
2.A short man's height is his plight.
3.Your race is your place.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zylk, wollet2, Deleted member 20327 and 23 others
Status>NT>Hair>face>height

@Biggdink

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20327, 6’1Chink, Deleted member 17736 and 15 others
Status and NT didn't save Kanye West from being cucked by a 6'4 chad.
Pete davidson is nt and statusmaxxed. It’s not his height or face he looks like shit, it’s his personality.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 15099
Agreed, its absolutely over if your not 5'9

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Inhale, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 5786
No one can convince me that height is not the most important factor in dating, I would legit go so far as saying being tall is far more important than having an attractive face, its better to be ugly and tall then it is to be good looking and short. Height absolutely carries an ugly guys or average guys smv.

Just take this example.
View attachment 1538441

You need height to be a legit mogger, I wouldn't go so far as to see you need to 7ft or some shit, but you have to be towering over the foid and taller than most other men and this can only be done if your height is in the 6'2 to 6'5 range. Lower than that is more often than not a failo. Study below shows that a man 6'2 to 6'5 is most likely to be contacted.
View attachment 1538455

These guys are on a similar looks level but the guy on the right is an incel, and the one on the left most likely has plenty of options, solely because of height.
View attachment 1538468

Last point, looksmaxxing works for tall guys but not short guys. Just look at this picture who do you think gymmaxxing worked for, the manlet on the left or the tall guy?
View attachment 1538484

1.Jaw is the law.
No I’m already aware of the heightpill only ifots
On this fourm are in denial

Status and NT didn't save Kanye West from being cucked by a 6'4 chad.
It saved him from NOT fucking Kim K tho.

Fuck is u talking bout

Guys trust me, I am 6'3 and height does not matter.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, stevielake, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
Status>NT>Hair>face>height

@Biggdink
Fax.

Status, it's always status that is the most important thing. Status can save even the biggest fucking abominations of men on planet Earth. Look at 6ix9ine... look at even those 2 fucking faggots Island Boys.

Status is master race supremacy.

Isnalsn bots

People always say girls love hot guys because it signals quality genes. Status ALSO signals quality genes. High status IS high status because not many people have high status to begin with. If you manage to get high status you prolly have great genes also, not in the looks department necessarily, but then again, it's not about being hot, it's about survival of the fittest.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Ceilings, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
Height is just a requirement, you have to be good looking to get what u want

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: closedplatecel, subhuman incel, DesperadoRatado and 3 others
Fax.

Status, it's always status that is the most important thing. Status can save even the biggest fucking abominations of men on planet Earth. Look at 6ix9ine... look at even those 2 fucking faggots Island Boys.

Status is master race supremacy.

View attachment 1538521

People always say girls love hot guys because it signals quality genes. Status ALSO signals quality genes. High status IS high status because not many people have high status to begin with. If you manage to get high status you prolly have great genes also, not in the looks department necessarily, but then again, it's not about being hot, it's about survival of the fittest.

American culture is soo fckn degenerate and rudimentary,I swear Russia and China rub their hands and grin every time they scroll Instagram and TikTok

• JFL
Reactions: DesperadoRatado
Height is just a requirement, you have to be good looking to get what u want

do you even comprehend what you just wrote?

read up the definition of requirement, im SUUURE you meant to downplay height

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster

Tall + Ugly = Short + Ugly = same result
Tall + Handsome > Short + Handsome

from a 6'1 ugly guy

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod, closedplatecel, stevielake and 2 others
i dont get how any man about 6'2 could not have developed a god complex by now

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing, recessed and Piratecel
Height doesn't seem to have done fuck all for me.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.

from a 6'1 ugly guy

you unironically believe tall + ugly doesnt have an advantage over short + ugly?

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing, ROTTING, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
I won't get into what's more important, but in general women are far more sensitive to flaws than men, unlike men who'll look for positives in a woman to convince themselves that she's more than just a hole they fucked women will first of all look at all the possible things that'll disqualify the man, and being short is one of them, now, after passing that threshold, is it better to be tall or handsome, that's where you should ask the question

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 14905, HQNPmaxxing and 4 others
I won't get into what's more important, but in general women are far more sensitive to flaws than men, unlike men who'll look for positives in a woman to convince themselves that she's more than just a hole they fucked women will first of all look at all the possible things that'll disqualify the man, and being short is one of them, now, after passing that threshold, is it better to be tall or handsome, that's where you should ask the question

Yeah, that's what these manlets don't get. Being tall likely won't save you because women will just disqualify you for something else.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Yeah, that's what these manlets don't get. Being tall likely won't save you because women will just disqualify you for something else.
This. Even if you're tall, you still have to be good looking and all. I'm 6'1 but I had no girls who were interested in me

• +1
This. Even if you're tall, you still have to be good looking and all. I'm 6'1 but I had no girls who were interested in me

I'm 6'2" and I dumpster dove and got a landwhale gf that I'm no longer with. Now that I have standards and no longer accept fat girls I've been routinely getting rejected by the few women I manage to get dates with from Tinder/Bumble.

• +1
I'm 6'2" and I dumpster dove and got a landwhale gf that I'm no longer with. Now that I have standards and no longer accept fat girls I've been routinely getting rejected by the few women I manage to get dates with from Tinder/Bumble.
I would pay millions to be 6'2, if you are 6'2 then just get shredded and you will be a legit mogger, also consider bimax and genioplasty.

I would pay millions to be 6'2, if you are 6'2 then just get shredded and you will be a legit mogger, also consider bimax and genioplasty.

I had gotten pretty lean in November and it didn't really change much.

Eboy
Lean

I'm back to being relatively bloated and while I certainly look worse again, it hasn't really changed how I'm treated by foids:

Bloated

everyday my desire for LL grows

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
I had gotten pretty lean in November and it didn't really change much.

View attachment 1538756View attachment 1538757

I'm back to being relatively bloated and while I certainly look worse again, it hasn't really changed how I'm treated by foids:

View attachment 1538758
You need a rhinoplasty and forehead reduction (hair transplant), also get mass don't just get lean.
Also you need to be arrogant, confident, and extroverted. You look filled with insecurity, if a woman sees these pics of you, she'd think you are a loser.

You need a rhinoplasty and forehead reduction (hair transplant), also get mass don't just get lean.
Also you need to be arrogant, confident, and extroverted. You look filled with insecurity, if a woman sees these pics of you, she'd think you are a loser.

I'm gonna try to spend the rest of the year bulking up before my next cut. I don't really see why I need hard surgery. I could probably just do curtains or some other hair-in-front style if my forehead really is too big.

Only problem is that once I do my next bulk and cut cycle, I will be nearly 30 years old. If I reach 30+ and am still looking for women, it'll get more difficult on the apps and I will need Tinder plus and what have you so I can hide my age too.

I'm gonna try to spend the rest of the year bulking up before my next cut. I don't really see why I need hard surgery. I could probably just do curtains or some other hair-in-front style if my forehead really is too big.

Only problem is that once I do my next bulk and cut cycle, I will be nearly 30 years old. If I reach 30+ and am still looking for women, it'll get more difficult on the apps and I will need Tinder plus and what have you so I can hide my age too.
Most women on dating apps are old as fuck women at that age done with the party lifestyle and looking to settle down, you will most likely have plenty of options by then. Just watch out for the damaged women looking for beta buxxers, don't give women a single hint of being a beta male always give off the impression that you take charge of your life and are an alpha.

dont get a forehead reduction - ive got a massive forehead and just hide it with a fringe no problem

Height is obviously extremely important, but stating that its more important than face in dating is suggesting that you would rather be a 6'4 ugly guy than 5'7 and look like Tom Cruise (without the status halo). If you would rather be the 6'4 guy you're insane. The worst part about being short isn't your ability to attract women and get dates, but rather, the feeling of being constantly emasculated. As a short guy, it hurts knowing that I will never be able to provide women the feeling of being small, feminine and protected, like a tall guy could, even if they're really ugly. Similarly, I won't get the same masculine feeling of being able to tower over her. Sure, she may be attracted to my face, but neither of us will get that same physical sensation that others would when the guy is tall. This is probably why couples with a bigger height difference are reported to be happier. Not to mention the humiliation of constantly being towered over by most people in public and feeling like a child compared to them.

Overall, face is more important for dating, but in terms of general life quality, height is more important, and I would rather be a tall normie than a chadlite short guy.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, xanny, spongebob and 1 other person
Most women on dating apps are old as fuck women at that age done with the party lifestyle and looking to settle down, you will most likely have plenty of options by then. Just watch out for the damaged women looking for beta buxxers, don't give women a single hint of being a beta male always give off the impression that you take charge of your life and are an alpha.

I want to still be able to get twentysomethings as a 30-35 year old male to have a larger dating pool though. I don't want to be limited to 30-40 y/o women as a male in my thirties.

no shit 195-200cm is best

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17542
185-190 cm is ideal

height does shit. the reddit story is a larp as always. you can put 6'8 on your tinder profile and still dont get more matches. go try it

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod

Difference between 5'9" and 6'2" is only ~10%

OP so dumb that he doesn't realise this graph disproves his room temperature IQ claims instead of proving it. If you're 5'9" and incel, it's your face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: helpmegod, stevielake, xanny and 1 other person
cope my match rate changed maybe 1-2% after I changed 5'10 to 6'3+.
Height is a disqualification trait. nothing more. It's one of those things that women think is important but in reality, in 99% cases they always date a guy who is below their dream threshold. If you are incel at 5'8+ height is definitely not your main issue.

tall height is a bonus for- height fetishists- a very small minority of women and you need to be around 6'4+ for that
If you are insecure it acts as a great defense mechanism- gives you an illusion that you mog other men. It's going to work until you meet some low inhibition 5'7 ethnic who won't give a shit about your height mogging.

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod, Br0sk1 and oldcell

from a 6'1 ugly guy
6'1 wont do shit if you are ugly and its not that tall

Overall, face is more important for dating, but in terms of general life quality, height is more important, and I would rather be a tall normie than a chadlite short guy.
I approve this. I significantly get more respect since I am 6'4.

all hail the biggest victim of heightpill @DesperadoRatado

So you will slay even harder if you go from 6‘ to 6‘2 with a chad face?

Just take this example.
View attachment 1538441

View attachment 1538455

View attachment 1538468

View attachment 1538484

1.Jaw is the law.
Only normies (ltn to htn) fall victims for heightism, if you are a 5.5+ psl you will overcome your height failo unless turbo manlet.

Last edited: