Height is LAW, gonna take peptides at 16, need dosage info.

ThugggButt

ThugggButt

Iron
Considering CJC-1295 but I have no idea if I should take it with DAC or without. Also considering GHRP-2 rather than 6.

Was also gonna get Aromasin from Brainlabz but the “pharmacy” version is sold out.
Is the regular version safe or real?

Was gonna get CJC and GHRP from swisschems. (Assuming that’s a good source? People have complained.)

What are the dosages? (5’6 145lbs, slightly below average bf)

at 5'6, your face is your problem. height is only a problem at 5'5 or below

• +1
Reactions: Hernan and BoredPrince
Height is cope unless actual medical dwarf tbh. Face is king after 4'1

• +1
Reactions: roping3264, northern mogger, BoredPrince and 1 other person
Considering CJC-1295 but I have no idea if I should take it with DAC or without. Also considering GHRP-2 rather than 6.

Was also gonna get Aromasin from Brainlabz but the “pharmacy” version is sold out.

Was gonna get CJC and GHRP from swisschems. (Assuming that’s a good source? People have complained.)

get ur plates checked before doing this otherwise u will risk a lot of things

So confusing. Other people are telling me I’m finished while you’re telling me if I’m not on a midget scooter I’m fine.

Bump I need dosage info

So confusing. Other people are telling me I’m finished while you’re telling me if I’m not on a midget scooter I’m fine.
Look at it this way, there are numerous tall guy here and IRL who are incel/virgins so height is obviously not that important

Meanwhile have you ever heard good looking guy, regardless how short he is, complaining about being virgin?

Exactly you haven't, if you're tall it's just an extra bonus so to say, but at the end, face is king, if you're good looking, your height doesn't play a role

Look at it this way, there are numerous tall guy here and IRL who are incel/virgins so height is obviously not that important

Meanwhile have you ever heard good looking guy, regardless how short he is, complaining about being virgin?

Exactly you haven't, if you're tall it's just an extra bonus so to say, but at the end, face is king, if you're good looking, your height doesn't play a role
Would it be a good idea to hop on? I have small features and I can’t see them growing disproportionate. (Recessed maxilla average everything else, normal ears, normal nose, nonexistent brow bone) also I’m not a late bloomer and my dad’s test was 230 ng/dl so mine definitely isn’t rising.

Would it be a good idea to hop on? I have small features and I can’t see them growing disproportionate. (Recessed maxilla average everything else, normal ears, normal nose, nonexistent brow bone) also I’m not a late bloomer and my dad’s test was 230 ng/dl so mine definitely isn’t rising.
Are you white? Or so you have a European nose?

Some Asians that hopped on hgh and the big nose from it haloed them

Depends, for example if you're a virgin and don't get attention from girls, that won't change even if you grow taller

You can be 6'3 and muscular but if your face is ugly, you still won't have success in dating

First requisite is face, everything else comes after that, besides even with 10 UI of HGH you probably wouldn't be able to grow past 5'7/5'8

Attachments

• 4ED20739-3603-4C52-B32E-E19504542353.jpeg
    4ED20739-3603-4C52-B32E-E19504542353.jpeg
    215.5 KB · Views: 0
Depends, for example if you're a virgin and don't get attention from girls, that won't change even if you grow taller

You can be 6'3 and muscular but if your face is ugly, you still won't have success in dating

First requisite is face, everything else comes after that, besides even with 10 UI of HGH you probably wouldn't be able to grow past 5'7/5'8
An inch or two is worth it, I’m just concerned about my face or permanent hormone damage.

Yeah, heights only a mutliplier, all the tiktoks, shorts and ig reels about girls crushing over tall ugly guys is just satire

An inch or two is worth it, I’m just concerned about my face or permanent hormone damage.
Can you post your face her or in dm?

From the glimpse of your face, you don't seem to be ugly

Answer me this first, are you a virgin and do you get any attention from girls?

Should I at least hop on a test encouraging peptide? I have almost no bone growth and could taking these hormones young change eye shape?

Can you post your face her or in dm?

From the glimpse of your face, you don't seem to be ugly

Answer me this first, are you a virgin and do you get any attention from girls?
I am a virgin but I could lose my card, I get attention from girls but I’m being held back from more by my height.

Should I at least hop on a test encouraging peptide? I have almost no bone growth and could taking these hormones young change eye shape?
At your age, your actual bone growth in the face would be unnoticeable
I am a virgin but I could lose my card, I get attention from girls but I’m being held back from more by my height.
You're being held back because you think you don't have a chance cuz of your height

But these girls notice your height and still give you attention, to girls it only matters if you're taller than them, or worst case same height as them

You can find a gf and lose your v card too, this place is just a waste of time in your case

There is plenty of htns and Chadljtes in rating section
Okay but not my point

If a guy is HTN+, even if he's short he could find a gf and if he's Chadlite he could slay

Height only matters if face is good enough first, but at that point is just a bonus

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl and HTN_Mentalcel
At your age, your actual bone growth in the face would be unnoticeable

You're being held back because you think you don't have a chance cuz of your height

But these girls notice your height and still give you attention, to girls it only matters if you're taller than them, or worst case same height as them

You can find a gf and lose your v card too, this place is just a waste of time in your case
Is height determined purely by DNA while hormones tell the body when to follow the instructions. Or could I grow 1-2 with china roids.

Okay but not my point

If a guy is HTN+, even if he's short he could find a gf and if he's Chadlite he could slay

Height only matters if face is good enough first, but at that point is just a bonus
Can’t slay at 5’6, I’d be the one getting slayed.

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince
He said he already gets enough attention, so the girls are interested in him despite his height

He could definitely find a gf
Idk man they are both pretty close. It's better to be good looking and short than tall and subhuman but short HTn and tall mtn are pretty close.

Is height determined purely by DNA while hormones tell the body when to follow the instructions. Or could I grow 1-2 with china roids.
You could possibly grow, in your case I would first try mk 677 25 mg per day for a few months

If you grow a little bit, then you can grow more with China shit

But again if this is all just to get a gf or lose your v card, you DON'T HAVE TO heightmax if you already get enough attention

You could possibly grow, in your case I would first try mk 677 25 mg per day for a few months

If you grow a little bit, then you can grow more with China shit

But again if this is all just to get a gf or lose your v card, you DON'T HAVE TO heightmax if you already get enough attention
Should I also take aromasin? Other people talk about GHRP and CJC. Is swisschems a good website?

Idk man they are both pretty close. It's better to be good looking and short than tall and subhuman but short HTn and tall mtn are pretty close.
In my opinion, it's like this:
Face>height>body

I'm 180 cm but that didn't help me with girls even though I'm taller than them, for example shortest guy in my class has a gf just cuz he's pretty boy

Your point stands but it's more brutal these days, because of dating apps and hoeinflation, average looking guy doesn't have a good chance even if he's tall, meanwhile HTN in most cases, will be good looking enough

In my opinion, it's like this:
Face>height>body

I'm 180 cm but that didn't help me with girls even though I'm taller than them, for example shortest guy in my class has a gf just cuz he's pretty boy

Your point stands but it's more brutal these days, because of dating apps and hoeinflation, average looking guy doesn't have a good chance even if he's tall, meanwhile HTN in most cases, will be good looking enough
Hoeflation is insane, I’ll try Mk but I think I need an AI because my plates are nearly done.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Damn those lashes are good asf

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt

What happened? What did you end up doing? Did you grow? Did you take any pills? How tall are your parents?