Height is literally law bros

TheBrownOne

TheBrownOne

Master
The difference in respect you get when you are tall is literally insane
I was at a Chic-fil-A drive-thru the other day in my beaten-down Toyota (sitting down) and they treated me like shit. Pay extra for 1 more bbq sauce go fucking kill yourself, acting like the manager. Taking so long to notice me even asking for the extra sauce. Felt like a fucking retard. Ultimate humiliation

MEANWHILE

Today at Chipotle (standing up) I towered over the 5'6(ish?) workers and they gave me, free double steak, free guac for the price of only 9$ when its usually like 18$ (with double steak and guac), and a dap up.

HEIGHT IS LAW BRO
HEIGHT IS LAW

Also for some reason, this 30-year-old woman who was like 5'2 was looking up at me while I was in line. Literally staring at me. Very weird, very odd, very creepy. Only stopped staring when I looked down. She was staring for at least 6-7 seconds for no reason and it was hard to not look back at her at that time.

Average height in uni, Taller than most in day 2 day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, sportsmogger and mizzy
I was at a Chic-fil-A drive-thru the other day in my beaten-down Toyota (sitting down) and they treated me like shit. Pay extra for 1 more bbq sauce go fucking kill yourself, acting like the manager. Taking so long to notice me even asking for the extra sauce. Felt like a fucking retard. Ultimate humiliation

MEANWHILE

Today at Chipotle (standing up) I towered over the 5'6(ish?) workers and they gave me, free double steak, free guac for the price of only 9$ when its usually like 18$ (with double steak and guac), and a dap up.

HEIGHT IS LAW BRO
HEIGHT IS LAW

Also for some reason, this 30-year-old woman who was like 5'2 was looking up at me while I was in line. Literally staring at me. Very weird, very odd, very creepy. Only stopped staring when I looked down. She was staring for at least 6-7 seconds for no reason and it was hard to not look back at her at that time.

Does is translate to slaying? Meaning real P in V results, not some imagined IOIs that literally all my short or tall friends text me they are getting but haven't got their dicks wet in ages?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, bradpittshairline, Adonis007 and 1 other person
Does is translate to slaying? Meaning real P in V results, not some imagined IOIs that literally all my short or tall friends text me they are getting but haven't got their dicks wet in ages?
veteran with an atrocious post number. mirin your anti rotting

• +1
Reactions: Aero, horizontallytall and schizo echochamber
I dont care about some soggy girls IOIS bro.
If shes giving you an IOI then shes probably been begging for chads for many months and is just getting denied because chad has too many girls.

Also I am celibate by choice which is probably cucking me big time but idc

• JFL
Reactions: ccwarrior

MEANWHILE

HEIGHT IS LAW BRO
HEIGHT IS LAW

And how tall are you?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fiqh, It'snotover and gabpepin
As a brown u can be 7ft tall nobody wants you
Hahaha
Ill post a pic and tag u later but dont loop me in with the others.
There is a big difference between brown but in the U.S their WHOLE life vs the sewage dwellers of mumbai who migrate
Different looks and different brain.

These stupid stereotypes with the word indian needs to be seperated

• +1
Reactions: leopold123 and autistic_tendencies
Ill post a pic and tag u later but dont loop me in with the others.
There is a big difference between brown but in the U.S their WHOLE life vs the sewage dwellers of mumbai who migrate
Different looks and different brain.

These stupid stereotypes with the word indian needs to be seperated
You're easily baited and manipulatable.
Forget abt being brown sort out how you react to statements.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
You're easily baited and manipulatable.
Forget abt being brown sort out how you react to statements.
??
What did I say wrong
Manipulatable, U think ur aizen or something?

• JFL
Reactions: Lucid

MEANWHILE

HEIGHT IS LAW BRO
HEIGHT IS LAW

brutal chipotlepill

over for chicels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: okwiwhd and TheBrownOne
Women lose all self-respect when they get heightmogged xd

She was staring up at ur nose beard

MEANWHILE

HEIGHT IS LAW BRO
HEIGHT IS LAW

top 10 things that did not happen

MEANWHILE

HEIGHT IS LAW BRO
HEIGHT IS LAW

Women love looking up to look at a man.
Women hate and cannot see you as a man if they have to look down.

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
physique = respect
height = dominance
face = how you get treated

no body very tall ugly face means everyone hates you
good body very tall ugly face means everyone is scared of you which is very similar to respect
good body very tall guy good face is where people will respect you

physique = respect
height = dominance
face = how you get treated

no body very tall ugly face means everyone hates you
good body very tall ugly face means everyone is scared of you which is very similar to respect
good body very tall guy good face is where people will respect you
I dont respect a midget with a top 1% physique and a good face
I just pity them

I dont respect a midget with a top 1% physique and a good face
I just pity them
midget is different than being like 5'8

zac efron for example or tom cruise are short but they have millions of dollars bang beautiful girls and look good

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
How tall ar eur parents?