Height is mainly an american thing

D

Deleted member 55631

Gold
Currently in EEEEgpyt and visited pyramids and other extremely black shit. The first thing i noted was that egyptians bald very fast all the young boys below 18 had nice curly hair while their fathers were norwood 7.

However, the good news is that egyptian foids are barley blackpilled. I saw SO MANY bald manlets with girls. I saw so many avg height beard maxxed normies with their girls. They were either arab or white. I only saw one pajeet mablet and he had a wife it seemed.

Anyway, Even the white tourists, most of them came from europe. They were beard maxxed and avg height or mablet tier (french). Usually had a girlfriend that was their looks level and sometimes even higher,

Howveef, when i go back to college i see ONLY tall AND OR white men in relationships l.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Dicktator, thereallegend and Deleted member 32485
airplanes reduce height so tall people that travelled to egypt got their height decreased

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: diamondbill, Debetro, socialcel and 1 other person
I feel like all the anecdotes of “ugly short men with smoke shows” on reddit have some truth. But the caveat is:
1. The men aren’t ugly they just aged like shit becyz of letting hair go and bloatmaxxing
2. They don’t live in america.

airplanes reduce height so tall people that travelled to eygypt got their height decreased
Based all tallfags need to be 5’6” for one week so they can rope.

• +1
Reactions: nunotherone
height is just like big tits if you have it great if you dont whatever, just dont have none of it or then its miserable

• +1
Reactions: tristanbongo, zura and ferfdd
Maybe. I was with a German girl, taller than I. She said; ‘I’m longer than you.’. But she still wanted to smash.

• JFL
Reactions: goldpill
height is just like big tits if you have it great if you dont whatever, just dont have none of it or then its miserable
tits are more like frame and height is a must

Currently in EEEEgpyt and visited pyramids and other extremely black shit. The first thing i noted was that egyptians bald very fast all the young boys below 18 had nice curly hair while their fathers were norwood 7.

However, the good news is that egyptian foids are barley blackpilled. I saw SO MANY bald manlets with girls. I saw so many avg height beard maxxed normies with their girls. They were either arab or white. I only saw one pajeet mablet and he had a wife it seemed.

Anyway, Even the white tourists, most of them came from europe. They were beard maxxed and avg height or mablet tier (french). Usually had a girlfriend that was their looks level and sometimes even higher,

Howveef, when i go back to college i see ONLY tall AND OR white men in relationships l.
as a non americuck i 100 percent approve it's just an americuck thing, height in here (Europe) is only a disqualifing thing, if you're a manlet (below 5'7) then it's a problem.
I don't know why you cucks in org are like "muh 6'11 or rope, muh the avg zoomer nowadays is 7'4 , muh im 6'6, muh 6'3 manlet muh"
kys already.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421

Wow, this comes down like you don't understand at all what the blackpill is. Sorry, but you need to learn and understand it more.

1. A lot of women are not together with men they are attracted to. Not even in western countries. Most women still don't marry out of love (=attraction). This is true everywhere in the world. There are just not enough chads for long term relationships. Most women realize this between 25-35 and go for a stable, still not too ugly guy, whom she is not truly attracted to. (We can call them normies, in terms of looks.) Also a lot of women just care less about attraction, when selecting a mate, like if a woman goes for a rich guy, whom she is still not attracted to, but she wasn't looking for attraction in the first place. (She might cheat on him later with a good looking guy or not, that's another thing.)

2. Blackpill is not something that you can use in a sentence like "egyptian foids are barley blackpilled". Being blackpilled means knowing and accepting that looks matter in attraction and have a huge impact on your life in every other aspect too.
I still understand what you meant by "egyptian foids are barley blackpilled", but that's also not true. It's not cultural. Understand this. The way human brain is wired by millions of years of evolution is the same everywhere. The african foids, the chinese, the american, the egyptian, etc are the same everywhere. They are all still truly sexually attracted to good looking facial features and other attractive physical features. But this doesn't contradict with what kind of partner they have currently, because again, most women are not together with a man they are attracted to.

3. In college (age 18-25), girls are simply going for what they are truly attracted to and as you said, have sex mostly with good looking, tall guys. It is later (sometime post 25), when they settle for a less attractive guy, because they just realize that, they can't find a good looking guy, who would commit to a serious relationship.

• +1
Reactions: Father47 and Wallenberg

Yea they bald fast because ancient egyptions plucked out their hair

its all about how you carry yourself and staying masculine

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 55631 and Dicktator
Wow, this comes down like you don't understand at all what the blackpill is. Sorry, but you need to learn and understand it more.

1. A lot of women are not together with men they are attracted to. Not even in western countries. Most women still don't marry out of love (=attraction). This is true everywhere in the world. There are just not enough chads for long term relationships. Most women realize this between 25-35 and go for a stable, still not too ugly guy, whom she is not truly attracted to. (We can call them normies, in terms of looks.) Also a lot of women just care less about attraction, when selecting a mate, like if a woman goes for a rich guy, whom she is still not attracted to, but she wasn't looking for attraction in the first place. (She might cheat on him later with a good looking guy or not, that's another thing.)

2. Blackpill is not something that you can use in a sentence like "egyptian foids are barley blackpilled". Being blackpilled means knowing and accepting that looks matter in attraction and have a huge impact on your life in every other aspect too.
I still understand what you meant by "egyptian foids are barley blackpilled", but that's also not true. It's not cultural. Understand this. The way human brain is wired by millions of years of evolution is the same everywhere. The african foids, the chinese, the american, the egyptian, etc are the same everywhere. They are all still truly sexually attracted to good looking facial features and other attractive physical features. But this doesn't contradict with what kind of partner they have currently, because again, most women are not together with a man they are attracted to.

3. In college (age 18-25), girls are simply going for what they are truly attracted to and as you said, have sex mostly with good looking, tall guys. It is later (sometime post 25), when they settle for a less attractive guy, because they just realize that, they can't find a good looking guy, who would commit to a serious relationship.
Cope more many of them have kids and what you are saying is largely inference based on blackpill sciences which is taken from internet samples and stuff.

reality is all u need to be is average height and non indian and maybe in decent shape.

Last edited:
Just geomax to a desert shit hole to meet women theory

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Just geomax to a desert shit hole to meet women theory
cope calling egypt a shithole it’s far safer than america which uses their own school children as target practice people here are much nicer and they actually use toilets

also my theory applied to white touetists here too tho admittedly they were millennials.

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Height isn't an American thing lmao at this coping.
It's primal something that every women desires maybe not a 6'4 guy but atleast taller and stronger than her.

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
Height isn't an American thing lmao at this coping.
It's primal something that every women desires maybe not a 6'4 guy but atleast taller and stronger than her.
yeah but taller here is the key. In america the 6’4” guy fetish is exclusively ameircan.

6'4 thing is European.
Americans are soyboy manlets.
no i saw many french tourists too and saw many heifhrmayched couples. french are also manlets tho

In Tall countrys 5‘11 is Minimum, dont cope

It's a biological thing

Idiot

It's a biological thing

Idiot
which is why i see many manlets with girls in egypt on tour with kids literally making out in front of me at some times? same with jordan i saw a literallt nw3.5 diffuse thinner manlet with a foid and they were touching.

all u need is average height or slightly below (below 5’6” is over), non indian and average looks and in shape if ethnic (minus indians- no matter what panjeets do it’s over for em unless they fhadpreet)

Cope more many of them have kids and what you are saying is largely inference based on blackpill sciences which is taken from internet samples and stuff.

reality is all u need to be is average height and non indian and maybe in decent shape.

Cope what? No one says you need to be a chad to ever have a wife and children. Only thing is, your wife is not gonna be attracted to you sexually. If women don't like you at a younger age (below 25), but start to notice you after 25-30-35, when you get a career, money, status, etc, than women are still not truly attracted to you. But no one says you can't have a wife, kids, sometimes sex, etc. Only thing is, women are only attracted to the top 1-5-10% of guys in terms of looks, so simply put, they are not attracted to most men, but still a lot of those normie guys not in the top 1-10% will have kids and a wife.

which is why i see many manlets with girls in egypt on tour with kids literally making out in front of me at some times? same with jordan i saw a literallt nw3.5 diffuse thinner manlet with a foid and they were touching.

all u need is average height or slightly below (below 5’6” is over), non indian and average looks and in shape if ethnic (minus indians- no matter what panjeets do it’s over for em unless they fhadpreet)

Quoting myself:
"A lot of women are not together with men they are attracted to. Not even in western countries. Most women still don't marry out of love (=attraction). This is true everywhere in the world. There are just not enough chads for long term relationships. Most women realize this between 25-35 and go for a stable, still not too ugly guy, whom she is not truly attracted to. (We can call them normies, in terms of looks.) Also a lot of women just care less about attraction, when selecting a mate, like if a woman goes for a rich guy, whom she is still not attracted to, but she wasn't looking for attraction in the first place. (She might cheat on him later with a good looking guy or not, that's another thing.)"

Which part is that, that you don't understand?

Cope what? No one says you need to be a chad to ever have a wife and children. Only thing is, your wife is not gonna be attracted to you sexually. If women don't like you at a younger age (below 25), but start to notice you after 25-30-35, when you get a career, money, status, etc, than women are still not truly attracted to you. But no one says you can't have a wife, kids, sometimes sex, etc. Only thing is, women are only attracted to the top 1-5-10% of guys in terms of looks, so simply put, they are not attracted to most men, but still a lot of those normie guys not in the top 1-10% will have kids and a wife.
Tf is this cope lmao even in my college the dudes in relationships aren’t chads😂go outside basement dweller

Height matters everywhere the study of 1000 wifes was done skorea just matters more in the west due to tik tok trends and stuff