Height is more important than looks for the mother of your children

Would you rather have a child with:

• Total voters
Sanguinius

Sanguinius

Kraken
I believe I’m beginning to see heightpill standards being judged against foids in the real world, only here and there for now, but I think this phenomenon will grow.

There’s a large cohort of men that are 5’8-5’11, high MTN+ and NT, who have experienced the heightpill for being under 6ft but who also aren’t incels. I think it’s these guys that will prefer to have children with at least average to above average women in terms of height

On top of this height genes are relatively predictable, much more so than facial attractiveness genes.

If you don’t want to gamble on your children being incel ERs the single most important trait when picking a foid to breed is height, the shorter you are the taller she needs to be to increase the likely height of your children

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, bloomercel, Pride and 4 others
It doesn't matter boyo, its so random look at this case

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, It'snotover, k1llsw1tch and 1 other person
Yeah no shit.

Height is wayyy more hereditary than face shape.

If you cant guarantee a mogger face, might as well go for a tallfag

Height>face anyway everyone knows that

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, disheartenedcel, lwlaiet060920 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, BoredPrince, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 4 others
Yeah no shit.

Height is wayyy more hereditary than face shape.

If you cant guarantee a mogger face, might as well go for a tallfag

Height>face anyway everyone knows that
Everyone on this forum yes, and obviously foids, ESPECIALLY midget foids that are under 5’3, but I think the average guy is on the cusp of understanding this too

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
tall girls in my country almost always have good facial structures

• +1
Reactions: Fundz, aspiringexcel and Sanguinius
I believe I’m beginning to see heightpill standards being judged against foids in the real world, only here and there for now, but I think this phenomenon will grow.

There’s a large cohort of men that are 5’8-5’11, high MTN+ and NT, who have experienced the heightpill for being under 6ft but who also aren’t incels. I think it’s these guys that will prefer to have children with at least average to above average women in terms of height

On top of this height genes are relatively predictable, much more so than facial attractiveness genes.

If you don’t want to gamble on your children being incel ERs the single most important trait when picking a foid to breed is height, the shorter you are the taller she needs to be to increase the likely height of your children
why the fuck is this even a question. 5'7 mtb is completely fine, 5'0 htb is child height
even if the 5'0 girl was stacy tier im always picking the 5'7

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, k1llsw1tch and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
What are you trying to communicate with this image? That kid is like 12 and nearly as tall as the foids when they have heels on jfl
he's 19

What are you trying to communicate with this image? That kid is like 12 and nearly as tall as the foids when they have heels on jfl
Nearly as tall (1.5 heads shorter than 5'8 dua lipa)

Tallcels with average face are incels

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, proxyy, the next o'pry and 1 other person
5'8 is the perfect height for women

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 41284 and Sanguinius
Lol, imagine getting a wife taller than you and your kids also end up taller than you - you won't get any respect from them, they're gonna step all over you and you'll be treated like crap!

• JFL
Reactions: k1llsw1tch and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy and Brus Wane
  • +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
5'7 MTB any any day, their face almost doesnt matter

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius