Height is not everything

J

joseroberts

Iron

Some of you guys think height is everything. Y'all be like: just if I was taller I would slay, or if I made over 6 figures I'd be good. But y'all be socially awkward, scared of women, can't even talk with them. This nigga is 6'4, makes over 6 figures and can't get women LMAO
Y'all be all about looks and forget to work on other Things that matter too

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel and Willmogulater

Some of you guys think height is everything. Y'all be like: just if I was taller I would slay, or if I made over 6 figures I'd be good. But y'all be socially awkward, scared of women, can't even talk with them. This nigga is 6'4, makes over 6 figures and can't get women LMAO

He’d slay if he was in Thailand, but I agree. Height isn’t necessarily a halo, but more so the standard. It doesn’t add to your attractiveness (most of the time), it’s a necessary requirement to even be taken seriously by people, let alone dating.

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, wastedspermcel, God-himself and 3 others

Now imagine if he was 5'7

He’d slay if he was in Thailand, but I agree. Height isn’t necessarily a halo, but more so the standard. It doesn’t add to your attractiveness (most of the time), it’s a necessary requirement to even be taken seriously by people, let alone dating.
Exactly

Now imagine if he was 5'7
It's not the height that's hindering him, it's the mentally. I believe If he was 5'7 though it would be harder to pull, if he worked on everything else he'd have a shot. What's the point of being 6'4 but can't pull?! Waste of height genes

no shit it's face first, stupid fucking greycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, N1666, HighTierSubhuman and 4 others
I noticed that heightinflation is real. Foids probably don't care about height that much like it's claimed on social media and on .org. I never had problem with foids calling me short or whatever even though I'm a 6'0 manlet. Friends of me who are 5'8+ never had this problem neither.

But what I do know is, that men who are 6'5+ will always look down to your and treat you like you are lower, weak cuck, even though you could MMAmaxxx and kill these faggots.

It's more about being able to intimidate other men and getting looked up with respect. I hate it when a subhuman fat fuck has the confidence of a chad just because he's 6'5. Those dudes don't get girls, but they always mock other men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, N1666, bloomercel and 1 other person
I noticed that heightinflation is real. Foids probably don't care about height that much like it's claimed on social media and on .org. I never had problem with foids calling me short or whatever even though I'm a 6'0 manlet. Friends of me who are 5'8+ never had this problem neither.

But what I do know is, that men who are 6'5+ will always look down to your and treat you like you are lower, weak cuck, even though you could MMAmaxxx and kill these faggots.

It's more about being able to intimidate other men and getting looked up with respect. I hate it when a subhuman fat fuck has the confidence of a chad just because he's 6'5. Those dudes don't get girls, but they always mock other men.
little bit of
Copege copium

tho I agree with some of ur statement. Yes If ur 5'8+ dating life shouldn't be a problem if ur some what attractive. But here's the thing, the taller u are, the less ur face counts, meaning is someone is 5'9 they must have a face of atleast htn if his 6'3ft high mtn will do, cus of height standard/halo whatever. Also yes I also hate the sub5 lanklets who hate on us, cus they get no kit kat

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari
But a lot of people say of you're within the ideal height range 6'1-6'4, heights can carry/save the face.🤷🏻‍♂️
depends where, and how tall you are, im just under the height needed to purely get laid based on it alone

You all* you all* You all* faggot stop trying to act nt by typing that bullshit gayass nigger hood slang

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
what is minimum height to be taken seriously?

what is minimum height to be taken seriously?
6’5, teehee

Depends on your face and where your from. Brutally over if your 5’6 and below 99% of the time, however 5’7 to 5’8 is still brutal especially depending on the face.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
6’5, teehee

Depends on your face and where your from. Brutally over if your 5’6 and below 99% of the time, however 5’7 to 5’8 is still brutal especially depending on the face.
yeah id also say at 5'10 u will be taken seriously even but under 5'8 is tough ngl and ironically depends on your personality

• +1
yeah id also say at 5'10 u will be taken seriously even but under 5'8 is tough ngl and ironically depends on your personality
Agreed. If your non-NT and 5’7 or below, 99% cases your finished.

5’11. I’m going to kill myself.
jfl im 5'8 bro ik we all want to be tallet but come on 5'11 is at least decent

sure not tall (not here to gaslight) but definitely not short either

jfl im 5'8 bro ik we all want to be tallet but come on 5'11 is at least decent

sure not tall (not here to gaslight) but definitely not short either
No height will save me from being Non-NT. 😢

what's your face rating
Got rated 6.5 by Nero, my face was distorted into oblivion though (404 jaw not found in the pics I sent him even though it’s square (good way) irl). I usually got rated 7 IRL by foids I was trying to keep orbiting me. These days I’m so autistic I struggle to answer the door to the delivery guy, let alone date.

Got rated 6.5 by Nero, my face was distorted into oblivion though (404 jaw not found in the pics I sent him even though it’s square (good way) irl). I usually got rated 7 IRL by foids I was trying to keep orbiting me. These days I’m so autistic I struggle to answer the door to the delivery guy, let alone date.
ntpill kinda hard and imo u have to force yourself to socialize even when it is for a few minutes just try to talk to people in public

• +1
ntpill kinda hard and imo u have to force yourself to socialize even when it is for a few minutes just try to talk to people in public
Yeah man, really need to fraudmaxx my non-NT traits. Brutal.

As the good old saying goes

race > face > height

Jaw Is Law
Eyes Are Prize
Chin Is Win
Height Is Might
Hair Is Life

• +1