Height is not important if you got average height (at least 5'9)

Height is obviously very important and is a halo if you are tall (6'2+) but 5'9-10 is easily enough if you have a good face.

• +1
Reactions: mehman
unironically though. I’m 6’0.5 and height mog most men
How old are you and where do you live? The only time I feel like a mogger is when I walk through a walmart where everyone is older than 30.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
First, off great post my man, what you are saying is 100% facts.

I made a post similar to yours and the funny thing is the same guys who were talking shit saying COPE on this post also said the same thing on my post lol.

Those guys are literal bums who are so immersed in this stuff with no real-world experience.

I personally am in college, go to the gym 6x a week, do online dating, and go out most weekends.

I like the forums but I don't live on here I go out and see stuff play out in front of my eyes.

I agree with you 100% my man. I know a very pretty boy who is 5'9 (on a good day) with a 7/10 face (chadlite) and he slept with 33 girls in 1 semester at school. INSANE!

I have seen guys who are 5'8-5'10 with lean bodies and good faces have great results!

AND FOR THE IDIOTS HERE I'm not saying that being 6'0+ wouldn't enhance results slightly because it most likely would. ALL I'M SAYING IS THAT being 5'8-5'10 is NOT a dealbreaker.

But people literally just wanna cry about it all day. I know incels who are literally 6'2 with bad faces.

Yet I also know Slayers who are 5'8-5'10 telling the 6'2 guys advice on how to slay.

Again Great post we need more like this. Give people a dose of reality. YES, HEIGHT HELPS but the FACE IS MORE IMPORTANT!

• +1
Reactions: OneTwoThree and oldcell

I made a post similar to yours and the funny thing is the same guys who were talking shit saying COPE on this post also said the same thing on my post lol.

Those guys are literal bums who are so immersed in this stuff with no real-world experience.

I personally am in college, go to the gym 6x a week, do online dating, and go out most weekends.

I like the forums but I don't live on here I go out and see stuff play out in front of my eyes.

I agree with you 100% my man. I know a very pretty boy who is 5'9 (on a good day) with a 7/10 face (chadlite) and he slept with 33 girls in 1 semester at school. INSANE!

I have seen guys who are 5'8-5'10 with lean bodies and good faces have great results!

AND FOR THE IDIOTS HERE I'm not saying that being 6'0+ wouldn't enhance results slightly because it most likely would. ALL I'M SAYING IS THAT being 5'8-5'10 is NOT a dealbreaker.

But people literally just wanna cry about it all day. I know incels who are literally 6'2 with bad faces.

Yet I also know Slayers who are 5'8-5'10 telling the 6'2 guys advice on how to slay.

Again Great post we need more like this. Give people a dose of reality. YES, HEIGHT HELPS but the FACE IS MORE IMPORTANT!
Smaller height = smaller frame, less muscle, shorter legs and arms, less fighting success

Smaller height = smaller frame, less muscle, shorter legs and arms, less fighting success
Yeah, I know.

But they can still pull.

Also, 5'7-5'11 guys can fill out their frames very nicely.

No one said it's impossible to slay if you are short.

But if your friends were taller, they would even have more appeal.

At 6ft 5 +, you can slay just from height itself, as long as your face is 4/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
The one with the gun has the highest fighting success in 2022, also most tall people are lanklets and framelets.

The one with the gun has the highest fighting success in 2022, also most tall people are lanklets and framelets.
just shoot random people to prove that you are not a weak manlet theory

• JFL
Reactions: klamus
just shoot random people to prove that you are not a weak manlet theory
No, you only shoot the ones who are a threat to you, it's self defence. Plus whether you are tall or short, you should carry a firearm anyway.

No, you only shoot the ones who are a threat to you, it's self defence. Plus whether you are tall or short, you should carry a firearm anyway.
cuck goverment doesnt let me to have one :cry:

It is important not being short. If you have average height ( taller than most women) all what is counting is your face.

If you observe well you will see that most pretty boys (the best pheno to be honest) are not the tallest ones but they have pretty faces which girls appreciate. Face is indicator of beauty, health etc. No matter if woman is 15 years old or 80 years old. They will think ,,oh, what a cute, adorable guy- he has trustful look- I am not scared of him as I was scared previously when tall ogre asked me what time is it.) Good looking face is rare- being tall is quite often to see.

In my environement pretty boys with average height were considered by girls as the best looking guys. Think about the reason why pretty boys which are hardly ever tall occur in manga, anime, movies, dramas, music, kpop, tik tok, boysbands etc. Because there is nothing better than cute, adorable pretty boy even if he is 5'10.
I'm 5'7 and doing far better than 5'9s

No one said it's impossible to slay if you are short.

But if your friends were taller, they would even have more appeal.

At 6ft 5 +, you can slay just from height itself, as long as your face is 4/10
I literally said they would prob get even better results if taller.

And trust me Guys here all the time say it's pretty much impossible to slay if you are under 6'0.

cuck goverment doesnt let me to have one :cry:
just use a nerf gun
iu

• So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
It is important not being short. If you have average height ( taller than most women) all what is counting is your face.

If you observe well you will see that most pretty boys (the best pheno to be honest) are not the tallest ones but they have pretty faces which girls appreciate. Face is indicator of beauty, health etc. No matter if woman is 15 years old or 80 years old. They will think ,,oh, what a cute, adorable guy- he has trustful look- I am not scared of him as I was scared previously when tall ogre asked me what time is it.) Good looking face is rare- being tall is quite often to see.

In my environement pretty boys with average height were considered by girls as the best looking guys. Think about the reason why pretty boys which are hardly ever tall occur in manga, anime, movies, dramas, music, kpop, tik tok, boysbands etc. Because there is nothing better than cute, adorable pretty boy even if he is 5'10.
Height is still important, even if you are of average height. This is because women will usually prefer men above average height. Many girls will still obsess over tik tok pretty boys but that´s due to a mix of factors.

One being that they´re not actually comprehending the height of the prettyboy on their phone, as he´s on their phone. 2. Being average height means women will love you despite your height, not because of it. Which is something you only attain once above average in stature.

With short men, its the opposite, they won´t tolerate dating them due to their height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
Cope, 6'2 or death

A 6'2"+ guy can do good with a 6/10 face while a 5'10" to 6'0" guy with a 6/10 face doesn't have it easy in the west. The height is like turning the face from 6/10 to 7/10.

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
i ride metro in sweden, see atleast 20 pretty boys with avg height no problems legit date under or same height women
What do you mean by average? Could I make it in Sweden if I fraud 5'10 for example

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
What do you mean by average? Could I make it in Sweden if I fraud 5'10 for example
Loll :feelshaha: frauding 5'10 im 6'1 also yeah man who cares plenty of hot dudes who are 5'8

• Woah
Reactions: Lygodactylus