Height is not that important compared to frame

D

Deleted member 16453

All will be well
Height stops mattering after 5’10, frame must be present at all times no matter what. I’ve seen 6’3 chads with good faces get mogged because they’re frame wasn’t big enough by some 5’10 dude w huge frame (also good face)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, m0ss26, mehman and 18 others
5'9" with good frame and proportions is ideal:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Revenge123, Mewton and 9 others
Fuck u talking about. 6'+ men mog all shorter men even with better frame

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Chadeep, Hipcel and 6 others
@LooksOverAll

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Mega cope.
Fuck u talking about. 6'+ men mog all shorter men even with better frame
Go to a club and party. You’re gonna see who’s petting pussy. When the party gets going it’s the most psychically and socially dominant guy and these guys always happen to be jacked amd average height, robust with good face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Vvvvxxxx, mehman and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Mega cope.

Go to a club and party. You’re gonna see who’s petting pussy. When the party gets going it’s the most psychically and socially dominant guy and these guys always happen to be jacked amd average height, robust with good face
true. All slayers are 5'9-5'10 max with wide frames like Stallone, its so over for tall guys... iam so sorry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, slavmaxxer, 5'8manlet and 4 others
Mega cope.

Face>Height
Anyone who says otherwise is a coper and deflecting blame for being ugly and unattractive.
Good face, good frame, NT, low inhib, will get you far more pussy than a couple extra inches of height.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Vvvvxxxx, mehman and 11 others
Mega cope.

true. All slayers are 5'9-5'10 max with wide frames like Stallone, its so over for tall guys... iam so sorry
Over for my tall limbs then :feelswhy::feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
It’s not that is necessarily over, it’s that girls like tall handsome guys for ltr instead for one night stands. instead. Frame and stocky height ignite that primitive list we all have inside, like you seeing a high e wide hipped big tittles girl who’s 5’2 instead of some 5’7 in with amazing face

there was a study heard back on lookism that attraction is measured by “girth” which is the frame and and volume to height ratio. This makes sense because the highest cause of death back then was violence and whoever seemed and acted oshycailly indestrudible has the highest chance of survival there fore highest attractor

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS

peak sex appeal

@subhuman incel

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Revenge123, zeke714 and subhuman incel
@LooksOverAll

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and subhuman incel
Height stops mattering after 5’10, frame must be present at all times no matter what. I’ve seen 6’3 chads with good faces get mogged because they’re frame wasn’t big enough by some 5’10 dude w huge frame (also good face)
I can attest to this. I am the shortest person on this forum - a hair under 5'4". I know men in real life who I've been friends with since middle school who also never hit their growth spurts. Who are almost exactly my height - around 5'4". I know this because when I speak to them we are exactly eye level. And they all slay compared to what ive gotten. The main difference between them and I is that they are all built like brick shithouses and I am not.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Deleted member 5786
@OldVirgin said my frame is good, im happy now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Toth's thot and gamma
I can attest to this. I am the shortest person on this forum - a hair under 5'4". I know men in real life who I've been friends with since middle school who also never hit their growth spurts. Who are almost exactly my height - around 5'4". I know this because when I speak to them we are exactly eye level. And they all slay compared to what ive gotten. The main difference between them and I is that they are all built like brick shithouses and I am not.
i am shorter though...

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
i am shorter though...
Yeah but you don't get mistaken for a child every day like me. I guess its good for me in a way because then I can act like a child too.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 5786
Good frame makes you appear taller if your average height is what I noticed.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Biiyo03, ArdaxHG and 2 others
Good frame makes you appear taller if your average height is what I noticed.
Facts. Because the human body doesn't grow vertically. It grows up and out.

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing
6´3 skiny guy >>>>>>>>> 5´10 good frame

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ArdaxHG, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 11758 and 7 others
frame is indeed very important

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Tobias Fünke
if you are short and have a large frame u will just look like a disproportionate power manlet. In order to pull off a large frame u need to be tall

6´3 skiny guy >>>>>>>>> 5´10 good frame
5'10 jacked guy always beats 6'3 skinny guy given same psl esp w frame btw. Being jacked literally triples ur matches on tinder and being 6'3 does virtually nothing. And its not just bc its on tinder and not real life bc if you simply state youre 5'6, you matches will drop significantly EVEN if youre chad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Primordial
Being shorter = having a bigger dick by proportions. I look like I have a micropenis at my height.
How big are your hips? That’s the most important thing for dick size appearance

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
5'10 jacked guy always beats 6'3 skinny guy given same psl esp w frame btw. Being jacked literally triples ur matches on tinder and being 6'3 does virtually nothing. And its not just bc its on tinder and not real life bc if you simply state youre 5'6, you matches will drop significantly EVEN if youre chad.
Women don't like exaggerated frames, on the other hand, no one rejects height

frame is cope

Women don't like exaggerated frames, on the other hand, no one rejects height
What does this have to do with my comment. Im stating the fact that muscle + frame + avg height >>>>> lanklet. Theres virtually no boost from being tall. How many gymcel experiments do we have to do until this forum gets it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
If you're incredibly tall, then you need good frame. Like 6'4" plus. Otherwise you'll just look like a walking beanstalk.
If you're just 6'1" for instance, you will be highly attractive to women even with subpar frame.

If you're 5'4" with incredible frame and good face, it's still over for you in the developed world (regardless of the larping that goes on here). You need to be at least 5'8" for a woman to even consider you a man, and even at that you still need top tier face/frame at a minimum.

What does this have to do with my comment. Im stating the fact that muscle + frame + avg height >>>>> lanklet.
lanket are rare, i'm talking about a normal skinny guy

Tall with average fame mogs average height with good frame.
Average height with good frame mogs tall with bad frame.

People who say height doesnt matter never had a real social circle

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 11758, Looks234 and 3 others
People who say height doesnt matter never had a real social circle
I did. Biggest slayers were 5'9"-6' with good faces. The tall guys has incel/normie sex lives.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, mehman, Looks234 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
What does this have to do with my comment. Im stating the fact that muscle + frame + avg height >>>>> lanklet. Theres virtually no boost from being tall. How many gymcel experiments do we have to do until this forum gets it
has anyone done an experiment with a lanklet normie? just his height in bio and normal pics

I did. Biggest slayers were 5'9"-6' with good faces. The tall guys has incel/normie sex lives.
That only occurs when you have below average face. 6'3 normie >>> 5'10 normie ALWAYS

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
I'd rather be my high tier Normie self at 6'4" with a decent skinny-ripped frame that looks good in a tight polo shirt or sweatshirt, then a Chadlite 5'9" with Planet Fitness muscles. There's a super handsome Chad at my job that's about 5'8" and I mog the fuck out of him.

Bitter truth - all you have to be is 6'2"- 6'5 with a fit physique and a face that's not grotesque , not be autistic and you will pull pussy. Most guys above 6'6" look like fucking gargoyles

Gigacope. Height is frame

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and randomvanish
Height is the second most important trait after face. Frame is just complement, getting a gym body with low body fat percent is more important. Idk why frame is so popular in looksmax/Incel forums, unless you are a giga framecel it's just a bonus.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
No man, in terms of pure physical attraction, it goes FACE > HEIGHT > FRAME.

However, an important distinction has to be made: all three need to be in an acceptable range, or the others won't count.

A 10/10 face won't save you from being 5'3" or obese.

A 10/10 height won't save you from being facially hideous or obese.

A 10/10 frame won't save you from being facially hideous of 5'3".

However, since it's FACE > HEIGHT > FRAME, your face can sometimes make up for your height or frame, and your height for your frame. There are plenty of guys who are kinda short and weak, but are attractive facially and have plenty of success.
Likewise, there are many guys who are tall but not very buff, and still have success with women.
Now, how many short and ugly muscular guys have success with girls? Not many.

It's exceptionally hard to make up for your height through your frame. Being a bit short is pardoned only if your face is attractive, your physique doesn't really count if a girl thinks you're too short for her.

Barring girls with strong height fetishes, you can't really make up for your face through being tall or working out. Sure, as long as your face is acceptable, you will still slay if your body/frame are top tier. But if you are facially hideous, no amount of height or muscles will make you a slayer.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and Deleted member 15827
Здравствуйте
I’ve seen 6’3 chads with good faces get mogged because they’re frame wasn’t big enough
Over for Maher.

5'9-5'11 guys have the best frames on average and highest T. Its absolutely over for tall lankets and twinks :lul::lul::lul:

The only reason why zoomers are taller is cuz of low T that, so theres less Estrogen to fuse the growth plates so they get taller.

A single slap on this bitch zoomers and they're destroyed due to how weak they are. Its only gonna get worse bros.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and eyes
too bad i have both over for the COPERS in this thread

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and eyes
Face > Height > Frame

Hahahahah I am 5'3 kkkk