Height is overrated asf

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
Sure 6'2-6'4 is ideal, is the halo difference that big from being 5'10? No

Women wont lick your dick just because youre 190cm, 180cm is fine too

we've got this manlets, just get rich and hit the gym, its not over yet.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Htobrother, wsada and 9 others
I didn't mean this thread to be so low effort

I hope you manlets get the message (y)

6 foot is the bare minimum to look good on clothes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, borntosuffer, LowTierVitoBss and 3 others
Ofc a 6'3 nigga saying this

Ofc a 6'3 nigga saying this
To be honest, I wish I could be 5'10/average height for the day to know if its that brutal, I just dont think its over thats insane bait

thanks bro, I’m 5’1 and really need this

got to stay strong 💪

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Steel, socialcel and 1 other person
ur right it is overrated i wanna be at least 5'10 if not 6'1 n THATS ALL

Women wont lick your dick just because youre 190cm,
Some women will. Especially those tall foids who have a limited pool of men already.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother, borntosuffer, socialcel and 2 others
what if im 6'3 but i dont have clothes
You will look good even without clothes just because you're tall, you can be a landwhale and still mog jacked manlets

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
Some women will. Especially those tall foids who have a limited pool of men already.
dont think they necessarily have a smaller pool of men to choose from, despite this bullshit being thrown around here i dont agree with it at all.

either way you can argue some women have a kink for a short guy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry and SecularIslamist
5'11 goated

relatable hero height

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, erectiledisaster and cavy
5'11 is taller than people think but I wouldnt say its "tall"

6 foot maybeee
i wouldn't say its tall either in the west but its goated still

neutral-good height, if you have a good face its a wrap

• +1
Reactions: erectiledisaster
Over 5'10 ur good imo, even though I notice that the new gen of 15-16yo girls are on average 5 9 lmao

i wouldn't say its tall either in the west but its goated still

neutral-good height, if you have a good face its a wrap
would you say 6'1 is tall? 6'2? 6'4?

Over 5'10 ur good imo, even though I notice that the new gen of 15-16yo girls are on average 5 9 lmao
if ur 5'10 youll still get heightmogged by 6'2-6'3 guys

but its absolutely not over.

5'9? 5'7 even is still tall for a girl in my book.

5'9 and 5'7 are heights taller than people think they are not manlet especially for women.

imagine calling 5'7 womanlet.

the difference form 5'10 to 6'2 is unreal

To be honest, I wish I could be 5'10/average height for the day to know if its that brutal, I just dont think its over thats insane bait
I'm 5'11 and it certainly isn't brutal. I think below 5'9 is when it starts becoming brutal because u start being seen as short. 6'2+ definitely has a significant advantage tho, but it's rare enough where I live that I certainly don't think it's brutal.

Manlet ramblings. DNRD.

I'm 6'7 WITHOUT shoes lol

• JFL
Reactions: PeiFan94
Dnrd after 5’7 it’s all face

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
Dnrd after 5’7 it’s all face
I love how when I make threads demeaning manlets they never respond but when its saying "you short niggers have a chance" you all come in and agree

the cope is unreal

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
  • +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
even if there was a difference it would be way smaller than 6'2 vs 6'0 since 6'4 is like the upper limit
yea at some point you're just in the abnormally tall bracket and the differences don't matter as much.

I love how when I make threads demeaning manlets they never respond but when its saying "you short niggers have a chance" you all come in and agree

the cope is unreal
You’re a patronizing lanky obsessed with manlets meanwhile manlet BBCs are conquering Europe

• +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn
  • +1
dont think they necessarily have a smaller pool of men to choose from, despite this bullshit being thrown around here i dont agree with it at all.

either way you can argue some women have a kink for a short guy.
Serious question. Are you retarded?

• JFL
Serious question. Are you retarded?
I can grant you that there are likely more women with a tall guy fetish than short guy fetish

but what is the disparity?

what are you a faggot?
That response told me you don’t have a BWC… girthmaster wouldn’t have hesitated to pull his dick out in a Starbucks if someone asked him

That response told me you don’t have a BWC… girthmaster wouldn’t have hesitated to pull his dick out in a Starbucks if someone asked him
i dont have a particularly big girth, 8x5

Height is overrated by women.

I can grant you that there are likely more women with a tall guy fetish than short guy fetish

but what is the disparity?
It's not even a fetish. It's a socio-biological fact women want taller men.

A woman finding short guy fetish is as rare as a woman saying curries mog whites. This isn't a fetish. It's just a mental disease. There is something fucked up in their psychology to think this. I say this as a manlet myself.

I don’t care about what girls say on TikTok or apps. The only girls who I’ve personally known who really seem to care about height - as in, they repeatedly date tall guys - I also know have Nordic ancestry.

Nordic and maybe some black foids have it in their genes to select tall men, they grow up around tall men and it’s their idea of masculinity. Most other girls don’t have that, so height doesn’t do much for them, and if anything they see lanklets as unmasculine and underdeveloped.

Height is overrated by women.
They can overrate whatever they want. Ofc it makes no sense to us men. That's not the point. Men are just less fussy about height. Women care way more. They really do find us as repulsive as we find fat women. That's the only equivalent parallel I can think of.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
They can overrate whatever they want. Ofc it makes no sense to us men. That's not the point. Men are just less fussy about height. Women care way more. They really do find us as repulsive as we find fat women. That's the only equivalent parallel I can think of.
That actually makes some sense. I can imagine there’s a similar sense of disgust for a woman seeing seeing a megamanlet as there is for a man seeing an obese chick in provocative clothing

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers and butterworld
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I don’t care about what girls say on TikTok or apps. The only girls who I’ve personally known who really seem to care about height - as in, they repeatedly date tall guys - I also know have Nordic ancestry.

Nordic and maybe some black foids have it in their genes to select tall men, they grow up around tall men and it’s their idea of masculinity. Most other girls don’t have that, so height doesn’t do much for them, and if anything they see lanklets as unmasculine and underdeveloped.
why are you conflating a lanklet with a tall guy? you cant be tall and fat? Or just decently built and 6'5?

That actually makes some sense. I can imagine there’s a similar sense of disgust for a woman seeing seeing a megamanlet as there is for a man seeing an obese chick in provocative clothing
Okay sure, you can make the argument that a short guy changing his height is way harder than the girl losing weight, but a fat girl (especially over 225lbs) will be way uglier almost every single time.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
Okay sure, you can make the argument that a short guy changing his height is way harder than the girl losing weight, but a fat girl (especially over 225lbs) will be way uglier almost every single time.
Never underestimate women’s irrational hatred for men <6’0