Height is overrated asf

When are they ever rational? Not often :feelshmm:
The rationality comes from the quantum entanglement principle of height, which is where height partly derives its halo from. Women love guys who are respected by other men (gozillion of studies on this) and we know that short height, similar to a balding man, is nothing worthy of respect.

They like it because others like it. It's like saying women looking for good looks in a guy is irrational because they merely like it for others respecting/liking it, that's just how the job has to be done for successful dating.

5 is above average, have you ever seen what it looks like?
@ShawarmaFilth 8x5 is like a pencil because it’s so long. It’s like 6’8 person who’s 180

@ShawarmaFilth 8x5 is like a pencil because it’s so long. It’s like 6’8 person who’s 180
That guy is the only guy in this forum who says 5 inches is legit girthlet.

You just don't wanna see the actual stats and the average which is 4.5-4.6.

That guy is the only guy in this forum who says 5 inches is legit girthlet.

You just don't wanna see the actual stats and the average which is 4.5-4.6
Dude just make me eat my words by sending a picture…

Height is absolutely cope past 5'9

Sure 6'2-6'4 is ideal, is the halo difference that big from being 5'10? No

Women wont lick your dick just because youre 190cm, 180cm is fine too

we've got this manlets, just get rich and hit the gym, its not over yet.
they will

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and vermillioncorefan
maybe thats a good thing for me lmao
it is bro. set your tinder profile to 6’2 as long as u ain’t a low tier normie/subhuman every girl that dms will mention height

how? do you have any other halos?
girls also mention blue eyes and bones to me a lot but mainly it’s 6’2 that they like about me. jfl at “personality” all i did to fuck was talk like a normal human lol

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
it is bro. set your tinder profile to 6’2 as long as u ain’t a low tier normie/subhuman every girl that dms will mention height
im 6'3 but 6'2 sounds better on tinder

im at least a white mtn and just turned 18, a young guy, ive got potential though i need to cut down a bit more to actually get hollow cheeks at that point with my 6 figure money and bideltoid i can be htn

I'm 6'4", it's never helped me on dating apps. They don't work for me.

But there's no reason to focus on the things you can't change, when there's so many things that you can change.

girls also mention blue eyes and bones to me a lot but mainly it’s 6’2 that they like about me. jfl at “personality” all i did to fuck was talk like a normal human lol
ive realized this too, for some fucking reason this short filipino asian girl in my computer science class that compliments me for my height (as im the tallest guy in the class) showed interest when I talked to her, I didnt really want her cause I already have a gf but like damn its that easy if you just put the effort into the convo. NTpill and lowinhibpill

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan

But there's no reason to focus on the things you can't change, when there's so many things that you can change.
idk what it is then bro. could be your area/country that doesn’t care about height as much as USA/UK. cause for me every girl mentions it literally i’ve only met one girl (that liked me) that didn’t seem like she liked my tall height.

• +1

6'2-6'4 with robust frame is insane halo tbh women get wet over that

• +1
ive realized this too, for some fucking reason this short filipino asian girl in my computer science class that compliments me for my height (as im the tallest guy in the class) showed interest when I talked to her, I didnt really want her cause I already have a gf but like damn its that easy if you just put the effort into the convo. NTpill and lowinhibpill
yea you really don’t need to put effort either yk just say jokes if they come to you don’t put any effort into making a joke. is the girl hot tho?

yea you really don’t need to put effort either yk just say jokes if they come to you don’t put any effort into making a joke. is the girl hot tho?
shes cute but i wouldnt racemix nor cheat on my aryan wife

• +1
<5'10 then theres issues but past that if you cannot get a girl its your face

<5'10 then theres issues but past that if you cannot get a girl its your face
You should switch up the terminology.

A manlet with an ugly face who is rich can get a lot of girls, maybe even more than the attractive guys here if he is super rich.

The term youre looking for is "attract" rather than just "get it"

• +1
not absolutely, 5'9 vs 6'3 do NOT have the same halo. There is a difference.
If they're same looks level then yeah I guess. But face and pheno far outweighs height, assuming that you're at least average height.

If they're same looks level then yeah I guess. But face and pheno far outweighs height, assuming that you're at least average height.
well 6'3 is JUST better, always.

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
calling it meaningless is a stretch.

the way i think of it is like customizing a character, height is an important attribute to your appeal and if you want to be the “complete package” in a man being 6’2-6’4 is important for that

but that’s all it is an ATTRIBUTE meaning without anything else you won’t slay shit. I’ve known tall LTNs and they struggle with women and def aren’t “slayers” like ppl make them out to be.

TLDR: putting a gold chain on a monkey means nothing cus it’s still a monkey

At 8 x 5 he’s a certified bwc. Average girth is 4.5…
Seemed like a pencil given the fact he’s 8 in length with only 5 in girth but I’ll retract my comments. He has an alleged BWC, still waiting for him to prove it.

Seemed like a pencil given the fact he’s 8 in length with only 5 in girth but I’ll retract my comments. He has an alleged BWC, still waiting for him to prove it.
Well it’s not a pencil, unless it was sub-5. Like if he was 8 x 4.75, that would be pencil-tier. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Azonin and butterworld