height is overrated

nathan

nathan

Kraken
there's people in this community who think that being 6ft2 is the equivalent to having a chad face COMPLETE DELUSION. do you really think that someone who is 4 inches above average is getting any sort of chad treatment? going from 5ft10 to 6ft2 is barely noticeable irl

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cannotbeasked, DarkTriadBeliever, borntosuffer and 7 others
Race and face more important anyways.

• +1
Reactions: JL~, DarkTriadBeliever, tombradylover and 6 others
Facts

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: vratisevojvodo, borntosuffer and nathan
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, vosx0, carouselenjoyer and 2 others
very true, I’m 6’3 in public and I get no noticeable treatment as a mtn

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: oldgymcel, borntosuffer, ey88 and 1 other person
Exactly
Who would a woman rather choose
IMG 4294
(6’4)Or
IMG 4262
(5’6)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, Jova, scrunchables and 3 others
well that's a pretty dumb point, 6 foot 2 isn't chad level height your point makes no sense

• +1
Reactions: nathan
I have heard people say 6ft2 is ideal
retards maybe, taller is always better as long as you don't look gooy. Look at a lot of 6 6 nba players

• +1
Reactions: nathan, scrunchables and ElTruecel
hard disagree. Comparing height to face is meaningless. The diff in treatment between 5'10 and 6'2 is worth 50k for a reason. Height directly impacts body count, annual salary, social status to a major extent. That 4 inch diff is huge.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, nathan and ChadOrDeath
retards maybe, taller is always better as long as you don't look gooy. Look at a lot of 6 6 nba players
6'3 is ideal. Past 6'5 and it begins to reduce hallo. There are literal studies proving this. After 6'0, the returns on societal treatment are diminishing. Peak social treatment is 6'3, after that, the returns decline.

• JFL
Reactions: Jova
Screenshot 20240909 184224 Chrome

"Barely noticiable irl" lol.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, ElTruecel, nathan and 2 others
6'3 is ideal. Past 6'5 and it begins to reduce hallo. There are literal studies proving this. After 6'0, the returns on societal treatment are diminishing. Peak social treatment is 6'3, after that, the returns decline.
"studies proving this" keep coping manlet

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked, ElTruecel, N1666 and 1 other person
height above 6'4 is negative health indicator. I hope your baseless comments are nothing more than satire.
i agree that's what your whole account is

• Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked
As long as the person isn't deformed/subhuman, There is nothing as "too tall"

Comments speak for themselves.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, ElTruecel and Jova

next up "he's too good looking it's bad for females!!!!"

height above 6'4 is negative health indicator. I hope your baseless comments are nothing more than satire.
above 6 5 but yea, ideal is like 6 foot 3

that looks really cool but this guy will have severe arthritis and will likely not live past 70. Everyone biologically knows this so it would be very difficult for him to get more than a O.N.S. in terms of female interactions. His ability to communicate with others is impaired which is why he resorts to physical labour. This is nothing more than cool to look at, just like with pro bodybuilders.

that looks really cool but this guy will have severe arthritis and will likely not live past 70. Everyone biologically knows this so it would be very difficult for him to get more than a O.N.S. in terms of female interactions. His ability to communicate with others is impaired which is why he resorts to physical labour. This is nothing more than cool to look at, just like with pro bodybuilders.
"everyone know this" this is all your opinion btw

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
You couldn't be more wrong. There are plenty of tall guys who are incels.
Actual fucking retard spotted. What colour is your skin, how old are you, where are you from?

It is true that it is going to be more taxing/demanding for their bodies to function due to being taller and weighing more, However, Based on nowadays standards/heightism, Most average/short men would rather live less being taller, than living more being short.

Actual fucking retard spotted. What colour is your skin, how old are you, where are you from?
You're typing with a 6 ft 4in white incel, retard.

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
Ok. You are being satire. Thank god. I thought you were being serious.
no argument, ALSO LOL at acting like not living pass 70 means anything

It is true that it is going to be more taxing/demanding for their body to function due to being taller and weighing more, However, Based on nowadays standards/heightism, Most average/short men would rather live less being taller, than living more being short.
I would rather be 5'10 than 7'0. Above 6'6 and you are deformed imo. Standards don't demand you to be above 6'5 anywhere. If a woman is attracted to above 6'5 then she is simply mentally ill. average woman with functional brain will pick 6'3 over 6'5

• Ugh..
Reactions: Rea
I would rather be 5'10 than 7'0. Above 6'6 and you are deformed imo. Standards don't demand you to be above 6'5 anywhere. If a woman is attracted to above 6'5 then she is simply mentally ill. average woman with functional brain will pick 6'3 over 6'5
HAHAHAHHAHAHA nice troll m8

Exactly
Who would a woman rather choose
View attachment 3160049 (6’4)Or View attachment 3160054(5’6)

Typical manlet coping, compare a facially below average tall guy to some 1 in a million model. That’s not most guys, you should be looking at averages, facially average 6’4” guy versus facially average 5’6” guy. Especially at a party or club.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
We live in a mog or get mogged world, If that is your personal opinion, Then great, However, Dont complain about being mogged by 6footers later...

We live in a mog or get mogged world, If that is your personal opinion, Then great, However, Dont complain about being mogged by 6footers later...
I would rather get mogged by 6footers than have no kids and be crippled at 50 and die at 70.

I would rather get mogged by 6footers than have no kids and be crippled at 50 and die at 70.
nice cope, i guess we all have to

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
Overrated in opposite day

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
8/10 ragebait

If it's not a ragebait you are fucking delusional and low iq

7 ft isn't deformed it's a really good height

6'5 over 6'3 everyday

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, DOHC and ElTruecel