height is overrated

I would rather get mogged by 6footers than have no kids and be crippled at 50 and die at 70.
This is starting to sound like a cope, You say this as if most 6ft+ tall people ended up crippled in their 50s lol, I can assure you that most NBA players have healthier bodies compared to the average person.

This is starting to sound like a cope, You say this as if most 6ft+ tall people will end up crippled in their 50s lol, I can assure you that most NBA players have healthier bodies than the average person.
Nope nope nope. Supreme straw man argument. I said I would rather be 5'10 than 7'0. This would mean getting height mogged by 6footers. I said I would happily accept being height mog as it meant I could get all the perks of not being 7'0. You miscontextualised what I said completely.

i can tell everyone here is a giga manlet because they’re literally arguing that 7ft is ideal height Jfl at this autistic website

also OP ur point is semi valid being short is a much bigger failo than being tall is a halo, so the jump from short to average is way more important than the jump from average to tall.

But being a few inches above the average height in your country (6’2”-6’4” in the west) is still a pretty big halo and female gaze and part of being the whole package as a “Chad”

• JFL
Reactions: AhappyPill4u
Nope nope nope. Supreme straw man argument. I said I would rather be 5'10 than 7'0. This would mean getting height mogged by 6footers. I said I would happily accept being height mog as it meant I could get all the perks of not being 7'0. You miscontextualised what I said completely.
I respect your opinion, Sadly, I disagree in most part.
i can tell everyone here is a giga manlet because they’re literally arguing that 7ft is ideal height Jfl at this autistic website
Nobody said that 7ft is "ideal", Caging at your comprenhension skills greycel, I can also assure you that I am taller than you whatsoever.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sb23
I would rather be 5'10 than 7'0. Above 6'6 and you are deformed imo. Standards don't demand you to be above 6'5 anywhere. If a woman is attracted to above 6'5 then she is simply mentally ill. average woman with functional brain will pick 6'3 over 6'5
Cope 6'5 or death 6'2 is manlet in 2024

• JFL
I respect your opinion

Nobody said that 7ft is "ideal", Caging at your comprenhension skills greycel, I can also assure you that I am taller than you whatsoever.
i can guarantee you a good portion of this website thinks 7ft is ideal whilst have never seen a 7 footer in their entire life everyone here is schizo and needs serious social help.

there's people in this community who think that being 6ft2 is the equivalent to having a chad face COMPLETE DELUSION. do you really think that someone who is 4 inches above average is getting any sort of chad treatment? going from 5ft10 to 6ft2 is barely noticeable irl
hell yeah they are, compared to being 5'4 and under. atp doesn't matter how much appeal you have you'll get overshadowed by 5'9+ sub5

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nathan
i can guarantee you a good portion of this website thinks 7ft is ideal whilst have never seen a 7 footer in their entire life everyone here is schizo and needs serious social help.
Nobody here unironically thinks being 7ft is the exact ideal lol, Just be top 0.001% bro.

Cope 6'5 or death 6'2 is manlet in 2024
The literature points to 6’3 being ideal, sure things change so 6’5 is still a respectable opinion, but the idea that “the taller the better” is just wrong.

The literature points to 6’3 being ideal, sure things change so 6’5 is still a respectable opinion, but the idea that “the taller the better” is just wrong.
legit, it still is ideal it’s just height larping is more and more common in gen z so girls think 6’3 is 6’5, 90% of male influencers who claim 6’5 are 6’3 Lol.

the only place 6’3 isn’t ideal is like netherlands where it might be 6’4

• +1
Race over all

I swear I'm 5'11 and my friend is 6'2 and there's barely a height mog.
But being 6'5 is a massive halo

Manlet cope

As long as the person isn't deformed/subhuman, There is nothing as "too tall"

Comments speak for themselves.

You’ll find the same comments under some MTN with a motorcycle on TikTok

You’ll find the same comments under some MTN with a motorcycle on TikTok
MTN with his helmet on*, But even then, The guy in the video would mog every other ig biker to oblivion irl.

there's people in this community who think that being 6ft2 is the equivalent to having a chad face COMPLETE DELUSION. do you really think that someone who is 4 inches above average is getting any sort of chad treatment? going from 5ft10 to 6ft2 is barely noticeable irl
5'10 to 6'2 is barely noticeable

the cope is crazy

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan