• Manlet White (5ft 7)

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • Avg Curry (5ft 11)

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Kraken
If you consider yourself average or are within that range (ltn to htn) facially, height is crucial in attraction. Always see guys who are facially sometimes even below avg pulling decent girls solely because off height halo. Also raises your intimidation so naturally other men will respect you solely based on sheer size. That's why gym bros praise ogres. This shows to girls that you are high status, respected and can protect her if needed. But is race more important than height?

Would you rather be a manlet white man (5ft7 or less) or an average height curry(5ft10 - 5ft 11)? Assuming face is equally attractive.

How tall is a 5'6 (168cm) person compared to a 6'0 (183cm) person? - Quora

apparently this is 6'0 compared to 5'6. tbh 6'0 doesn't seem that much taller than you would think. Is this innacurate and is the height mog a lot more brutal in real life?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho, volcelfatcel, Lux and 1 other person
How tall is a 5'6 (168cm) person compared to a 6'0 (183cm) person? - Quora'6 (168cm) person compared to a 6'0 (183cm) person? - Quora

apparently this is 6'0 compared to 5'6. tbh 6'0 doesn't seem that much taller than you would think. Is this innacurate and is the height mog a lot more brutal in real life?
imagine the small guy looking up to big guy in convo though. from the distance it might not seem bad but in interaction it is. Though I think if you put 5'9 in contrast it wouldn't be as bad & people overexaggerate height mog.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 13197
How tall is a 5'6 (168cm) person compared to a 6'0 (183cm) person? - Quora'6 (168cm) person compared to a 6'0 (183cm) person? - Quora

Yeah but IRL you don’t focus on the entire body, it’s just those few inches that matter. This is a third party representation of IRL, it’s way different when you’re actually one those people.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 13197

6ft irl vs 5ft 6 is brutal. My friend is 6ft and I'm 5ft 7, have to move the barbell down on squat rack on my sets jfl. Most foids are same height or height mog you. At 6ft even with heels they will hardly ever mog you. I feel like this is inaccurate too, feels so brutal in the flesh.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 13197
6ft irl vs 5ft 6 is brutal. My friend is 6ft and I'm 5ft 7, have to move the barbell down on squat rack on my sets jfl. Most foids are same height or height mog you. At 6ft even with heels they will hardly ever mog you. I feel like this is inaccurate too, feels so brutal in the flesh.
5 ft 7, fuarkk I'm 5'10 praying to gandy I get to 6' since I'm only 16

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I would choose a white who doesnt have legs than 6' curry

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and court monarch777

Wow if if this is really a 6 inch inch difference. Im 6'1 and that means Im only 2/3 of a head shorter than a guy that is 6'7.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197

Users who are viewing this thread

Back