Height is so massive you cannot even comprehend it

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

I drink YOUR milkshake 🥤
My father has the most skinnyfat physique possible with 0 collagen on face i dont mean clint eastwood rugged masculinity just 0 elastin or collagen content. Yet he gets treated like a God everywhere he goes, gets consulted on business matters, people invite him to weddings just to give it an aura of greatness. He is 65 years old, only thing he has with him is his 6'5 height hes just a middle class bloke. This is why its so funny to me when you manlets talk about face like its some huge thing when most of you wont have the guts to suicide and will live to be 80 plus. face stops mattering after 40 the other half of your life its all height and frame. You incels just do not have the brainpower to comprehend how massive height is to QOL

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, horizontallytall, Deleted member 33136 and 7 others
Huge, you guys are massive .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and BrahminBoss
Fuck you tallfag, may you stay skinnyfat forever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo, zura and m0ss26
God blessed his favorite people with height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, cell0xide, UndiagnosedSchizo and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, UndiagnosedSchizo and bloomercel
I was heavily clowned years back on PSL for telling people that height mattered a lot more than face, glad it's finally starting to be accepted as a fact after 4-5 years of girls heavily hammering its importance on instagram / tiktok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, TheTakeoverHasBegun, UndiagnosedSchizo and 2 others
Water. Over for Sub-6’0

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
my height is legit the only thing going for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogcell, UndiagnosedSchizo, zura and 1 other person
Heigh vs face debate continues.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cell0xide and UndiagnosedSchizo
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, Sprinkles and UndiagnosedSchizo
There’s no debate height mogs bro
Forever alone in a crowd, failed comedian Arthur Fleck seeks connection as he walks the streets of Gotham City. Arthur wears two masks -- the one he paints for his day job as a clown, and the guise he projects in a futile attempt to feel like he's part of the world around him. Isolated, bullied and disregarded by society, Fleck begins a slow descent into madness as he transforms into the criminal mastermind known as the Joker.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Forever alone in a crowd, failed comedian Arthur Fleck seeks connection as he walks the streets of Gotham City. Arthur wears two masks -- the one he paints for his day job as a clown, and the guise he projects in a futile attempt to feel like he's part of the world around him. Isolated, bullied and disregarded by society, Fleck begins a slow descent into madness as he transforms into the criminal mastermind known as the Joker.
Nigga please leave me alone. I’m sure ur a good guy but ur creepy bro no hate tho bro

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Amexmaxx and UndiagnosedSchizo
Nigga please leave me alone. I’m sure ur a good guy but ur creepy bro no hate tho bro
i’m not crazy, im literally caucasian !

please remember, I know you do

• JFL
  • JFL
Bro I don’t remember u. Over for our relationship bruh rip my fault gang
Geez man, you used to make pages on my threads going back and forth with me and other people. sad to see you don’t remember me

• So Sad
Geez man, you used to make pages on my threads going back and forth with me and other people. sad to see you don’t remember me
I’m sorry bro. I believe u tho cuz I def chimp on height vs face every now and then lol

• JFL
I’m sorry bro. I believe u tho cuz I def chimp on height vs face every now and then lol
you do, you did for sure. infact, you actually gave me the info I needed to shut normies down from their copes. I use the charts and stats you put under my threads to fuck normies over and school them.

top 4% face to have success, 6’3-6’4 is ideal height. learned it from you

• +1
you do, you did for sure. infact, you actually gave me the info I needed to shut normies down from their copes. I use the charts and stats you put under my threads to fuck normies over and school them.

top 4% face to have success, 6’3-6’4 is ideal height. learned it from you
LMAOOO MY NIGGA. I don’t remember u but I’m glad we met. U actually do know me what the fuck

• JFL
LMAOOO MY NIGGA. I don’t remember u but I’m glad we met. U actually do know me what the fuck
yes indeed, I’m glad we met too lol. for months now i’ve been using the same charts you’ve shown me, and it never fails

appreciate it very much

• Love it
yes indeed, I’m glad we met too lol. for months now i’ve been using the same charts you’ve shown me, and it never fails

appreciate it very much
No problem bro. I’ll be sure to remember u from here on out. Cheers bro

• Love it
  • JFL
Being under 5’9 is a disability

• JFL