Height is still important for females, just not as much as men

SntDomistheRealChad

SntDomistheRealChad

Did you just call me a little bitch?
When I see a girl shorter than 5’5 my attraction goes down quite a bit. You’ll never see a short woman as a star in a tv show, as an intelligent or strong woman in tv and even in real life short women are harder to respect. I’d say height for women is about 70% as important for females as it is for men. Meaning men will care 30% less than female’s about height.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, copemaxxeer, BasedCanadian and 3 others
id still tap

• Ugh..
Reactions: NumbThePain
true point. but, yeah, they're basically given A TON more leeway and forgiveness.

as a man, if youre under 6'2 just hang yourself.

as a woman you'd have to be outlier short for it to unattractive.

You fucking cuck. No men thinks like you bro stop trying to act like a foid. No men gives a fuck about women's height unless she is on the extremes tall or short.
These kind of posts are really pathetic.
And jfl for the few percentage of men(less 8%) that do have preference they almost always prefer shorter women.
You fucking faggot.
Just accept women are tall sexual and move on.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gus17, NumbThePain and BasedCanadian
These kind of posts are really pathetic.
just like your post tryna promote makeup for men you utter faggot
the matrix sent you to plant this gay mindset into young men and tell them its normal you retarded inbred

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx
Thank god I’m 6’4”

just like your post tryna promote makeup for men you utter faggot
the matrix sent you to plant this gay mindset into young men and tell them its normal you retarded inbred
Make up is based you retard. It can makes your face more masculine, healthier looking, hide the flaws and make your skin smoother.
Keep coping and trying to act like a foid

• +1
Reactions: Gus17
When I see a girl shorter than 5’5 my attraction goes down quite a bit. You’ll never see a short woman as a star in a tv show, as an intelligent or strong woman in tv and even in real life short women are harder to respect. I’d say height for women is about 70% as important for females as it is for men. Meaning men will care 30% less than female’s about height.
I'd fuck a girl who fits in my pocket as long as she's old enough

I'd fuck a girl who fits in my pocket as long as she's old enough
I would literally fuck any women as long as she isn't extremely giant or a literal midget.

• +1
Reactions: BasedCanadian
I disagree tbh

Some of the girls I am most attracted to are significantly heightmogged by me

• +1
I would literally fuck any women as long as she isn't extremely giant or a literal midget.
I'm climbing that mountain too a fuck is a fuck as long as she's hot

I'm climbing that mountain too a fuck is a fuck as long as she's hot
Yeah it's literally all about proportions if she is hot than I'd give it a try too

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx
Make up is based you retard. It can makes your face more masculine, healthier looking, hide the flaws and make your skin smoother.
Keep coping and trying to act like a foid
my nigga, masculinity is about ratios and bones, makeup wont do shit, it will clear your skin and then what ? how is that more masculine ? stupid

my nigga, masculinity is about ratios and bones, makeup wont do shit, it will clear your skin and then what ? how is that more masculine ? stupid
That's because you don't know how to use it. Make up can be used to create jaw halos which increase facial masculinity. It's all about how you apply it

That's because you don't know how to use it. Make up can be used to create jaw halos which increase facial masculinity. It's all about how you apply it
how can make up widen your jaw?, make your eyebrows low set ? increase fwhr ?
these are REAL masculine features that no amount of makeup will fraud

But how short is short for women? Even 5’4 is average or tall for women, so short for women has to be -5’0

• +1
how can make up widen your jaw?, make your eyebrows low set ? increase fwhr ?
these are REAL masculine features that no amount of makeup will fraud
Just as beard, it can create the temporary illusion your jaw and masculine features are something they really aren't.

But how short is short for women? Even 5’4 is average or tall for women, so short for women has to be -5’0

This is why this argument doesn’t add up, because women are way shorter on average and we view them differently so short for women has to be giga short midget tier, like 4’10

Just as beard, it can create the temporary illusion your jaw and masculine features are something they really aren't.
beard is dimorphic trait itself its not an illusion or frauding technique lmao

• +1
Reactions: SntDomistheRealChad
This is why this argument doesn’t add up, because women are way shorter on average and we view them differently so short for women has to be giga short midget tier, like 4’10
What. the. fuck.

No way people on this forum are this dumb. You know women are shorter obviously, so you take their standard deviation and apply the rules to them based on their own average. If average height for men is 5’10-5’11, then 5’9 will be considered short. If it’s 5’6-5’7 for women then 5’4 and under is short for women.

4’10 ffs..

I agree, don’t want know Oompa Loompa genes for my kids.

• +1
Reactions: SntDomistheRealChad and Zoom759