Height is way more important than face

Gl manlets gets girls yeah , but tall normies can't be incel , , if they are incel they are ltn below
I've never used dating apps but is 5'10" considered good?

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
I got 19 inch bideltoid untrained, is that considered good?
If it is your clavicles (bicromial) with ZERO ...
nbppq00cuun41.png

... muscles, then it is VERY good. Means after some PEDs you can have shoulders close to @Arborist.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and BongMog
  • +1
Reactions: mehman and Sub0
If it is your clavicles (bicromial) with ZERO ...
nbppq00cuun41.png

... muscles, then it is VERY good. Means after some PEDs you can have shoulders close to @Arborist.
I've never gone to gym in my life

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Gl manlets gets girls yeah , but tall normies can't be incel , , if they are incel they are ltn below
Im a tall normie and incel so not true

• +1
Im a tall normie and incel so not true
You sure you're normie and not ltn- , also understandable if you live in Netherlands but anywhere else tall normies just can't be incel , you have to be like a standardcel or sum

Just put words on my mouth theory.

And no, most curries here are from the west although there is a fair share of mainland indians.

Racepill isn’t ethnic cope, as I said before, it’s about not having it as a failo. Sort of like if you’re indian it’s over regardless of the rest. Well, most of the times, since most curries aren’t Salludon lookalikes to compensate their Indianness.

But the opposite (being non-ethnic) doesn’t always guarantee it’s not over 🤌
Man I was born in the west and I am Indian. I have already had plenty of success with women. So what does that tell you? Are you going to tell me I'm lying. Racepill is too retarded man. It's ugly ethnics coping and it makes ugly white dudes feel good about themselves.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and BongMog
You sure you're normie and not ltn- , also understandable if you live in Netherlands but anywhere else tall normies just can't be incel , you have to be like a standardcel or sum
I think i'm MTN on a good day, no i dont live there, but I do live in a tall country. Height itself won't make it impossible to not to be incel, you at least have to try and get laid, doesn't just come your way at least not to me

• +1
I think i'm MTN on a good day, no i dont live there, but I do live in a tall country. Height itself won't make it impossible to not to be incel, you at least have to try and get laid, doesn't just come your way at least not to me
Duh ,you have to try , everyone has to, unless you're chad , girls do give hints tho

Duh ,you have to try , everyone has to, unless you're chad , girls do give hints tho
5'8 Chadlite doesnt have to try, girls will make sure he's never incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932 and BongMog
5'8 Chadlite doesnt have to try, girls will make sure he's never incel
Normie vs chadlite is too big of a jump , compare yourself with other short normies - htns

Normie vs chadlite is too big of a jump , compare yourself with other short normies - htns
Obv those do have to try and tall normie>short normie, but you just admitted face>height with that. The equivalent of my height (6'3) is 5.5 psl face, and equivalent of my face is 5'10 height. If I had that I would be of the biggest slayers in my city

• Hmm...
eventually you gotta meet up boyo. you can masturbate all you want on your matches but if they don't give you pussy once they meet you it's over.
Yeah and you can masturbate with your height if you don’t get matches in the first place. Getting matches is the first step and your height alone won’t help there.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
height matters a lot irl. i feel like a kid when talking to a taller person
Frame, voice and self awarrness is more important...I had like 2 tall guys work in my group project and am the leader

• +1
Frame, voice and self awarrness is more important...I had like 2 tall guys work in my group project and am the leader
why dont this work for me?

• +1
why dont this work for me?
Mindset, you assumed height is way more important in your mind so whenever you see a tall girl or a guy it subconsciously trigger your mind and then you act insecure around them...same like people fearing dark, heights , experiencing adventures

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and BongMog
Keep bumping my post you dog
It’s useless to argue with people like you. Other Indian guys like @Chadethnic101 who’re below your 5’9” cutoff are doing well in Europe simply because of face. Go and read his threads.

Then there was another Indian guy posting here just yesterday who was talking to other foids in Europe on Tinder after mentioning that he’s 5’7”.

On the other hand there are several ethnic guys around 6ft around me who’re all single (I’m in Scandinavia btw). In the West, if you’re ethnic then either be super tall 6ft2+ or have a good face. Just 6ft alone won’t save you because literally everyone here is 6ft.

• +1
Yeah and you can masturbate with your height if you don’t get matches in the first place. Getting matches is the first step and your height alone won’t help there.
Tinder is a shitty way to meet girls though
Real hot girls don't use it

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and BongMog
It’s useless to argue with people like you. Other Indian guys like @Chadethnic101 who’re below your 5’9” cutoff are doing well in Europe simply because of face. Go and read his threads.

Then there was another Indian guy posting here just yesterday who was talking to other foids in Europe on Tinder after mentioning that he’s 5’7”.

On the other hand there are several ethnic guys around 6ft around me who’re all single (I’m in Scandinavia btw). In the West, if you’re ethnic then either be super tall 6ft2+ or have a good face. Just 6ft alone won’t save you because literally everyone here is 6ft.
Yeah nigga i said 5'9" or even 5'8" is good enuf , but 5'5" is a failo , and i have htn/chadlite face (dm if you want proof) , but my height helps me a lot especially irl, no point arguing , height is one of the most female gaze things ever , and in Netherlands and Balkan face is more important as avg is 6ft+ but I've heard and even seen and experienced girls getting turned on just because of a huge height diff no mention of face, face is important obviously but height helps a fuckton

:feelstastyman::feelsuhh:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Mindset, you assumed height is way more important in your mind so whenever you see a tall girl or a guy it subconsciously trigger your mind and then you act insecure around them...same like people fearing dark, heights , experiencing adventures
my itis also had a bigger frame than me

I got 19 inch bideltoid untrained, is that considered good?
it depends on your height, it's good if you're shorter, but if you're tall it's quite lackluster.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Sub0
Yeah nigga i said 5'9" or even 5'8" is good enuf , but 5'5" is a failo , and i have htn/chadlite face (dm if you want proof) , but my height helps me a lot especially irl, no point arguing , height is one of the most female gaze things ever , and in Netherlands and Balkan face is more important as avg is 6ft+ but I've heard and even seen and experienced girls getting turned on just because of a huge height diff no mention of face, face is important obviously but height helps a fuckton
I m 5'6 and doing well with girls, I would say max out other factors if you're short

• +1
If you live in a region where most people have attractive faces, height will obviously be the be-all and end-all.

If you live in a region where most people are tall, face will be the be-all and end-all.

If you live in a region where most people are tall and facially attractive, then muscularity will be the be-all and end-all.

If you can't compete in any aspect, then you're likely to be an incel.
Fortunately there is no region where everyone is attractive

Fortunately there is no region where everyone is attractive
True. There are, however, regions where competition is very high, like in New York and the Netherlands.

• +1
Yes absolutely agree.

race > height > face does not mean you cannot improve face for more success. It just means height is a more important factor.

So, after e.g. 6'0 in all countries (except Netherlands and Balkans), it is quite beneficial to improve face.

Ofc if you have money and balls to do LL, this is like the top-notch surgery one can do tbh. The LARGEST looksmax for a non-deformed person. Surpassing even bimax.

Race transplant does not exist unfortunately. But rhino is the closest thing to the race transplant tbh. Because e.g. a high-bridge nose automatically makes an ethnic face more caucasian.
Most indians by default has high bridge nose

• +1
True. There are, however, regions where competition is very high, like in New York and the Netherlands.
Netherlands I donno, but I have been to Newyork..resided there for like 1 year..it is not a highly competitive place tbh..I would say moderate..my 5'6 ass pulled some bithches

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 26116 and BongMog
Most indians by default has high bridge nose
You're Indian right I'll dm my face , tell if I'll do good in your country

5'5 is disability. If you are 5'8 like about 90% of men here where I live, face is everything. The guy you talk about is like 0.1 percentile if it comes to height and you use it as argument.

• +1
5'5 is disability. If you are 5'8 like about 90% of men here where I live, face is everything. The guy you talk about is like 0.1 percentile if it comes to height and you use it as argument.
Height becomes a halo at 6+

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27932
it depends on your height, it's good if you're shorter, but if you're tall it's quite lackluster.
I'm 173cm with 63cm torso

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog and Sub0
FACE > Everything else.

• Hmm...
  • +1
what about 20.5 inch bideltoid at 6'4''? i've been training since september. i do have a small waist.

• +1
what about 20.5 inch bideltoid at 6'4''? i've been training since september. i do have a small waist.
probably average, most of the known statistics of what constitutes the average shoulder width are taken from countries/demographics that are rather short, I wouldn't be surprised if 20~ or so was quite common at taller heights.

I could post examples of foids swooning over tall normies aswell , guess we can never settle the debate
Post it i need some lifefuel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and rand anon