Height isnt a problem

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

KHHV 22 YEARS OLD
The real problem is face. Sub htn means its over. If u Dont slay at 5'7" IS your face bro.

The problem is my face not height, people of my height slay I just have subhtn face thats the problem.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, TheAnomaly, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
for 5'9+ yes but many girls will reject 5'7 regardless of face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, fuxkdakikez, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
The real problem is face. Sub htn means its over. If u Dont slay at 5'7" IS your face bro.

The problem is my face not height, people of my height slay I just have subhtn face thats the problem.
5’7 is brutal stop coping, I feel invisible at 180cm, heightmogged by 2/3 of people at the uni campus

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, N1666 and dragomaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, Deleted member 18522 and seethe
5’7 is brutal stop coping, I feel invisible at 180cm, heightmogged by 2/3 of people on the uni campus

wear airforces and one inch boost and problem solved for you, specially considering ur face is good as well

• +1
Reactions: seethe
5’7 is brutal stop coping, I feel invisible at 180cm, heightmogged by 2/3 of people at the uni campus
U Dont live in spain

wear airforces and one inch boost and problem solved for you, specially considering ur face is good as well
180 cm is above average height in every country of the world

• JFL
keep coping manlet

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and N1666
180 cm is above average height in every country of the world

average height of country doesnt matter and is cope, if you go around campus in USA uni average height is much higher

Remind me of ur height brah

average height of country doesnt matter and is cope, if you go around campus in USA uni average height is much higher
Well, I dont live in USA so I don't have to compete against giant chads

idk if that's true when i was in high school at 6 0 i bascially height mogged everyone with some exceptions

Well, I dont live in USA so I don't have to compete against giant chads

true but even in spain when i went clubbing average height was def much higher than average spain height

idk if that's true when i was in high school at 6 0 i bascially height mogged everyone with some exceptions
People here are basement rotters that don't go outside. Streets are full of subhumans

true but even in spain when i went clubbing average height was def much higher than average spain height
I never went clubbing so I can't relate

I just don’t want to fuck up my already bad posture

might be above avg height on the street but not in unis
Then why im 5'7" and I barely count 3-4 people above 5'11" in my class

I would say 5'7 is definitely a rejectable height by the vast majority of women. A lot of compensation is needed, as height is a very important factor.

Anything under a true 5'10 is kinda brutal tbh and I'm not even joking. Even 5'10 is kinda stretching it, but it will suffice.

I would say 5'7 is definitely a rejectable height by the vast majority of women. A lot of compensation is needed, as height is a very important factor.

Anything under a true 5'10 is kinda brutal tbh and I'm not even joking. Even 5'10 is kinda stretching it, but it will suffice.
Ilia topuria 5'7" but has a great face... Tom Cruise, Sergio Carvajal, etc. They are all above HTN.

5'7" can't slay unless he is chad minimum

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
Then why im 5'7" and I barely count 3-4 people above 5'11" in my class
Maybe it just spain then, I go to a top 5 in the uk and a lot of people are from scandi Netherlands Germany etc

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001
  • +1
Reactions: ineonx
Ilia topuria 5'7" but has a great face... Tom Cruise, Sergio Carvajal, etc. They are all above HTN.

5'7 really is on the cusp of a death sentence. Only real chads can pull it off, and even then their height is mentioned.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
its over for u, subhuman

5'7 really is on the cusp of a death sentence. Only real chads can pull it off, and even then their height is mentioned.
So why Girls like Tom Holland when hes clearly not a Chad?

its over for u, subhuman

Let’s be real a weak 6’1 w/ shoes you still get mogged quite a lot and you feel like a clown walking around with shoe lifts

water

Let’s be real a weak 6’1 w/ shoes you still get mogged quite a lot and you feel like a clown walking around with shoe lifts

you sent me ur pics bro im sure youd have no problem with them you look good

also 1 inch heels barely affect my stride but to be fair maybe i just dont notice it cause i walk on my toes even without them lmao

• +1
You won’t be an incel regardless of height alone but if you think you can get girls taller than you then you are coping hard

You won’t be an incel regardless of height alone but if you think you can get girls taller than you then you are coping hard
Im talking about not being khhv