Height matters more than looks

MoreCopeMoreRope

MoreCopeMoreRope

Iron
Three reasons why height matters more than looks

1. Not every girl is going to think the same guys are attractive due to niche.

Height however is global. As long as ur 6’3-6’5+ (barefoot, not frauded like 99% of org) most girls wiil consider you tall except the rare extra hypergamous hoes

If you are good looking and short/average height not every girl will find u attractive and you dont have anything to save you at that point

2. You can just cover your face anyways.

If your tall just cover ur hair with ur face and dress with good aesthetic and your automatically niche appealed to oblivion. I seen some 6’8 twink at my school who had stacies approaching him and when i saw his face for the first time i realized how brutal the heightpill is

3. Face is just aesthetic, height is both aesthetic and practical for protecting her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, arabcelxxx, Mewton and 8 others
Wait for someone to find a way to heightmax properly in future (after puberty)

COPE :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxer_7
Wait for someone to find a way to heightmax properly in future (after puberty)
I made a method but as of rn its untested and would probably be extremely slow even if it worked

Looks are absofuckin lutely more important than height

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, TheBiggestIncelEver, looksmaxer_7 and 3 others

Height however is global. As long as ur 6’3-6’5+ (barefoot, not frauded like 99% of org) most girls wiil consider you tall except the rare extra hypergamous hoes

If you are good looking and short/average height not every girl will find u attractive and you dont have anything to save you at that point

If your tall just cover ur hair with ur face and dress with good aesthetic and your automatically niche appealed to oblivion. I seen some 6’8 twink at my school who had stacies approaching him and when i saw his face for the first time i realized how brutal the heightpill is

3. Face is just aesthetic, height is both aesthetic and practical for protecting her
Autistic. org

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxer_7
Yeah no just be quiet and go back to tiktok greycel

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here
Money > everything

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, user123456, RoyaleWithCheese and 1 other person
Face is cope. I've seen 6'5 subhumans get approached by foids. Height and dick >> Face.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and user123456
Water, people on here only cope by saying looks are more important than height because the majority of them are too old to do anything about it.

Fuck anyone who disagrees

Ugly deformed face ramblings

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxer_7 and the next o'pry
"Muh 6'3 minimum" you guys heavily underestimate how tall 6'1 is

Tell that to the hundreds of above average height users on here who are still incel

"Muh 6'3 minimum" you guys heavily underestimate how tall 6'1 is
it’s more like 5’10-5’11 unfrauded minimum in the West with a good face. 6’0-‘1 being good and 6’2-6’5 being most mogger

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver

cope more nigga if this was true i would have breeded with a blonde gigastacy by now . i used to think this way too think abt it all niggas these days r 6 ft and over how many niggas are genuine htns or chadlites? what fids say and do is completely different. ofc to an extent face only matters if ur at least average height but if ur below average facially height wont do shit for you

manlets coping with muh height and heightcels coping with muh face is all i see in this thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
As long as you’re top 1% height you’re ok?

Huh.

Top 1% height is maybe worth top 15% face (our HTN definition)

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
Cope, i regularly see 5'6-5'7 guys with cute foids. Face + NT is law