Height Max advice

harry.__

harry.__

Iron
I am currently 16, and 183 cm or 6 feet, but this fucking height inflation recently I feel short as fuck and I am not standing for average. Ive been looking into a few sarms stacks to increase my height whilst my growth plates arent shut. Currently looking at mk677 30mg a day and cardarine 10mg a day for the counteraction of mk677 appetite and for the starve max(need the hollow cheaks). Any advice for me to maximise my height aswell as sources for the shit I will need, currently looking at chemyo but not sure 100%if quality is good.

I am currently 16, and 183 cm or 6 feet, but this fucking height inflation recently I feel short as fuck and I am not standing for average
Maybe ur not 6ft

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre, likenesss and shizuku11111
I am currently 16, and 183 cm or 6 feet, but this fucking height inflation recently I feel short as fuck and I am not standing for average. Ive been looking into a few sarms stacks to increase my height whilst my growth plates arent shut. Currently looking at mk677 30mg a day and cardarine 10mg a day for the counteraction of mk677 appetite and for the starve max(need the hollow cheaks). Any advice for me to maximise my height aswell as sources for the shit I will need, currently looking at chemyo but not sure 100%if quality is good.
Just take mk before bed you don’t need cardarine lmao, also make sure to have an AI

get mk677 from swisschems their shit is actualy consistent. chemyo has off batches and ur 15mg pills can have like 8mg in them and its ineffecitve over long periods of time. hope on AI like aromasin and eat as much protein as possible. buy air maxes and lifts and fraud 6"2 claim 6"4 🤣