Height max

jov.69

jov.69

Iron
Joined
Mar 3, 2026
Posts
10
Reputation
13
Hi, I’m posting this because I have some questions and am a bit worried about my height (1.68–1.70 m). I’m 15 years and 7 months old, and I’d like some help with these points:

1. How reliable is it to compare myself to my brother’s height? He’s roughly 1.75–1.80 m tall (let's say 1.77 m, according to him), and I honestly feel like a dwarf compared to him; he wears a size 43 shoe while I wear a 40 (my shoe size hasn't changed in two years), and his hands are significantly larger than mine (he’s 19). Everything would be fine, but there are little things that make me doubt—like the fact that I haven't had that "growth spurt" everyone usually gets. My growth has been quite steady—about 4 cm a year—and I’m afraid I’ll stop growing next year and end up at 1.73 m.

2. Is steady, linear growth okay? As I mentioned earlier, my growth has been very, very linear; I’ve never had a sudden growth spurt or that typical puberty spike. I also lack another post-growth-spurt trait: my voice never deepened.

3. Dream height (my dad is 1.68m and my mom is 1.56m) In my opinion, the ideal height for everything is 1.88m—that’s my dream height—but I probably won't reach it, so I should aim for something more attainable (1.80m). One thing that motivates me is that my mom told me I’ll be taller than my brother, and he mentioned something similar.

4. Other details In my country (Peru), people tend to be short. I’m not the shortest in my class, but I’m not the tallest either; I’m slightly above average—by about 2 or 3 cm. It’s not like I’m ugly; actually, I’m quite handsome (according to most people). Girls like me literally without me doing anything, just because of my looks, so I’m doing okay.

5. What should I do? I need advice—or, I don't know, anything that helps me maximize my potential—because I know this stage is unique and essential. Things like playing basketball or volleyball, running, or whatever... I’m willing to do it all, as long as it doesn't cost money (I’m broke, lol). If you could share your own growth experiences, that would be a huge help.
Gogle translate xd
 
  • +1
Reactions: psycho. and Resonant
That's cope if they're telling you that jfl, hop on erda
 
  • +1
Reactions: arthurfish
hop on 60mg of erda 3x a day :feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
if ur almost 16 get on a growth horomone. erda is a lil excessive and the side effects are terrible
 

Similar threads

E
Replies
8
Views
104
Anavarforthehuz69
Anavarforthehuz69
IneedToslaylol
Replies
3
Views
65
IneedToslaylol
IneedToslaylol
indoaryanicmtn
Replies
16
Views
64
foidslayerlarp
foidslayerlarp
erdemwantstoascend
Replies
36
Views
162
erdemwantstoascend
erdemwantstoascend
indoaryanicmtn
Replies
9
Views
56
indoaryanicmtn
indoaryanicmtn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top