height maxxing made my dick bigger>

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

Iron
well it was 4.7 inches and now its like 6 inches tops. but why did my dick grow and not my height, im 16 fyi

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Because you went through puberty, dummy.

• +1
Reactions: Niggamaxxer
cuz dick grows mine legit grew from 17 to 18 1 whole inch and got thicker too. its normal to get dick increase at 16 lmao

also height maxxing is compelte cope besides hgh which some users like @Orc claim is bullshit too and just speeds up the process doesn't actually take u beyond ur genetic potential which u will meet no matter what

cuz dick grows mine legit grew from 17 to 18 1 whole inch and got thicker too. its normal to get dick increase at 16 lmao
wb height increase? im tryna reach 5'9 as a min but maximum (if im lucky) 5'11. being 5'7 sucks when the average height of ur school is 5'10 and even some foids height mog you.

wb height increase? im tryna reach 5'9 as a min but maximum (if im lucky) 5'11. being 5'7 sucks when the average height of ur school is 5'10 and even some foids height mog you.
well height is genetic im 6'2 with a 5'4 mom but my dad is like 6'4.5.

i had horrible diets eating sweets, was underweight for a part of my puberty, did no sports just played video games and jerked off and often only slept 6 hours.

still grew to 6'2 with no supplements or anything.

well height is genetic im 6'2 with a 5'4 mom but my dad is like 6'4.5.

i had horrible diets eating sweets, was underweight for a part of my puberty, did no sports just played video games and jerked off and often only slept 6 hours.

still grew to 6'2 with no supplements or anything.
lucky guy, living life on easy mode fr : (

not at all lol. i live in germany and in my city most guys are at least 180 cm. which isn't that huge of a difference being 6 foot tall or 6 foot 2.
just depends on location i guess

but tbh listen to this advice, eat a shit ton of protein and calories. u shouldnt think about six pack right now.
my cousin with shorter parents than mine is 6'5 now. he ate a fuckign ton he was always chubby and slept like 11 hours per day. i think this helps grow more than any supplement.

not at all lol. i live in germany and in my city most guys are at least 180 cm. which isn't that huge of a difference being 6 foot tall or 6 foot 2.
just depends on location i guess
it'd be over if i was there. i'm 5'7 so i'm probably the equivalent of being a 5'2 male over there.

but tbh listen to this advice, eat a shit ton of protein and calories. u shouldnt think about six pack right now.
my cousin with shorter parents than mine is 6'5 now. he ate a fuckign ton he was always chubby and slept like 11 hours per day. i think this helps grow more than any supplement.
yes i have been trying to gain weight, i was never anorexic but i was fat from 14-15 bc of gym n stuff, i bulked and i feel like it mightve stunted or paused my growth idk but i cut weight healthily and lost a significant amount of weight within a 1 year's time frame and got tons of compliments irl. still feel subhuman though inside :feelswhy:

my uncles r also 5'7-5'9 and they live in the shittiest areas of pakistan, so i assume their growth was defo stunted somehow (mother's side btw) mom is only 4'11-5'1 for some reason idk why

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator
yes i have been trying to gain weight, i was never anorexic but i was fat from 14-15 bc of gym n stuff, i bulked and i feel like it mightve stunted or paused my growth idk but i cut weight healthily and lost a significant amount of weight within a 1 year's time frame and got tons of compliments irl. still feel subhuman though inside :feelswhy:
just get as good physique as u can bruv u aint a subhuman dont ever call urself that. if ur getting compliments even if from guys u know u dont look bad so just keep going

my uncles r also 5'7-5'9 and they live in the shittiest areas of pakistan, so i assume their growth was defo stunted somehow (mother's side btw) mom is only 4'11-5'1 for some reason idk why
lol so ur from an asian brown country dawg dont every about height there just focus on gym and face.

lol so ur from an asian brown country dawg dont every about height there just focus on gym and face.
yes but i live in the uk. if i was in pakistan i'd already be way above average height and i'd probably be bagging stacies 😂

Last edited:
If ur Pakistani chances are you’ll be a little taller. Most pakis I see in west are pretty tall

yes but i live in the uk. if i was in pakistan i'd already be way above average height and i'd probably be bagging stacies in pakistan 😂
ahh shit bruv. just wear tall shoes tho buy them expensive ahh new nike shoes idk what theyre called but i keep seeing moggers wearing them with thick ass insoles.

If ur Pakistani chances are you’ll be a little taller. Most pakis I see in west are pretty tall
it's so weird lol. my mosque i go to is full of bangladeshis and they're like 5'4 max and keep in mind this is with proper nutrition as well. i feel like a height mogger. Most kids my age wanna have a good job in the future i wanna be a mogger

• +1
it's so weird lol. my mosque i go to is full of bangladeshis and they're like 5'4 max and keep in mind this is with proper nutrition as well. i feel like a height mogger. Most kids my age wanna have a good job in the future i wanna be a mogger
Everyone wants that. I agree with bengalis tho they are fucking midgets. I have a coworker who’s Bengali and he’s legit 5’2 jfl. Indians and pakis in west are generally at least 5’10 on average

ahh shit bruv. just wear tall shoes tho buy them expensive ahh new nike shoes idk what theyre called but i keep seeing moggers wearing them with thick ass insoles.
meh i wouldnt mind being 5'9 but i feel like its a punch in the face to my genes. Speaking of them, apparently my mom said nobody in our family has curly hair apart from me (this includes father's side too) but a downside to that is, i experience genetic greying at 16 bro

Everyone wants that. I agree with bengalis tho they are fucking midgets. I have a coworker who’s Bengali and he’s legit 5’2 jfl. Indians and pakis in west are generally at least 5’10 on average
thing is most bengali girls go for pakistani males, i see it all the time. One of my friends irl is a 6'0 indian mogger, so we can all say indians are getting taller as well. I only want to be tall bc in 50 years time ik for a fact 5'7 will be the same as 5'2 and i would feel bad for spreading my genes so yea

• +1
thing is most bengali girls go for pakistani males, i see it all the time. One of my friends irl is a 6'0 indian mogger, so we can all say indians are getting taller as well. I only want to be tall bc in 50 years time ik for a fact 5'7 will be the same as 5'2 and i would feel bad for spreading my genes so yea
Exactly. Most people want to be tall for women jfl height isn’t that important for females as long as your aren’t sub 5’7 I want to be tall for the pure halo effect of being perceived as important and like the main character if u understand what I mean.

Exactly. Most people want to be tall for women jfl height isn’t that important for females as long as your aren’t sub 5’7 I want to be tall for the pure halo effect of being perceived as important and like the main character if u understand what I mean.
exactly why i want to be taller lmao. i also heard most ceos are over 6'0, which is primarily the only reason why i want to be min 5'10-5'11 bc 5'10 is like avg height, u arent the tallest person in the room, but u definetely arent the shortest.

• +1
exactly why i want to be taller lmao. i also heard most ceos are over 6'0, which is primarily the only reason why i want to be min 5'10-5'11 bc 5'10 is like avg height, u arent the tallest person in the room, but u definetely arent the shortest.
A true unfrauded 5’11 is above average in the west. I’m 5’10 and never feel short although I never feel tall either

A true unfrauded 5’11 is above average in the west. I’m 5’10 and never feel short although I never feel tall either
exactly. but then again, i feel like the avg height in the uk is probably 5'7-5'9 max as well. i'm 5'7 and i see alot of grown adults shorter than myself + height inflation which means alot of guys saying their 5'7 but in reality they'e like 5'4 tops can also bring the avg up but im not sure abt that tbf, but seeing tons of bengali guys at like 5'3 whilst living in the uk brings me hope that the avg will probably stay at around 5'9 for a little while, wouldnt be suprised by the next decade if the avg became 6'0 though

exactly. but then again, i feel like the avg height in the uk is probably 5'7-5'9 max as well. i'm 5'7 and i see alot of grown adults shorter than myself + height inflation which means alot of guys saying their 5'7 but in reality they'e like 5'4 tops can also bring the avg up but im not sure abt that tbf, but seeing tons of bengali guys at like 5'3 whilst living in the uk brings me hope that the avg will probably stay at around 5'9 for a little while, wouldnt be suprised by the next decade if the avg became 6'0 though
Zoomers are def taller but avg will still not go past 5’10

meh i wouldnt mind being 5'9 but i feel like its a punch in the face to my genes. Speaking of them, apparently my mom said nobody in our family has curly hair apart from me (this includes father's side too) but a downside to that is, i experience genetic greying at 16 bro
Jfl u too bro? I thought that was just me. Greying is horrible at 17

greying is bad but atleast im not balding, would rather be fully grey at like 25 than have ur hairline pushback

• +1
48024 1

• JFL