Height maxxing & Testosterone

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
I’ve just learned something interesting. For people that are growing too tall and becoming unfunctionally tall, they are prescribed hormones to halt the growth. For girls this is estrogen and for men it’s Testosterone. So basically the increase in these hormones halt growth.
That means that for those of you who have been trying to high t maxx and increase Testosterone through various means, it has likely stopped you from growing taller.
I know you’ll want sources and papers, they are easily accessible on the web, this hormone effect has been known for literally decades. It’s just overlooked by looksmaxxing aspie scientists.
How many low t men do you see that are quite tall? I for one see quite a few tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, AscendingHero, TheEndHasNoEnd and 4 others
Fuck so that’s why I’m tall

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, FutureMogger, Deleted member 4053 and 4 others
and there are some docs who use T inofficially to expedit and enhance growth

Heightmaxxing is cope

What’s your height and T level?

I’m 16, measured 6’2 a couple days ago but have legit no body hair apart from pubes and tiny bit of leg hair so most likely low T

OH MY GOD

GROUNDBREAKING FINDING OP

INDEED ALL THE HIGH T MANLETS MOG TALLFAGS TO WONDERLAND AND BACK.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, SoyGune and Deleted member 4946
I’ve just learned something interesting. For people that are growing too tall and becoming unfunctionally tall, they are prescribed hormones to halt the growth. For girls this is estrogen and for men it’s Testosterone. So basically the increase in these hormones halt growth.
That means that for those of you who have been trying to high t maxx and increase Testosterone through various means, it has likely stopped you from growing taller.
I know you’ll want sources and papers, they are easily accessible on the web, this hormone effect has been known for literally decades. It’s just overlooked by looksmaxxing aspie scientists.
How many low t men do you see that are quite tall? I for one see quite a few tbh.
Yeah high t levels can stunt growth

@Roping Subhuman

just wear lifts and get leg lengthening theory

just work on face money and status since it matters more theory

just wear lifts and get leg lengthening theory

just work on face money and status since it matters more theory
Not to rain on your parade here bro cel, but height, face, money, status are the least of your worries.
Need I remind you that you are indeed a Curry?

Turbo Manlets as long as they are white will always outslay you. Move to curry land and you will mog everyone height wise and maybe have a chance at ascending tbh

Not to rain on your parade here bro cel, but height, face, money, status are the least of your worries.
Need I remind you that you are indeed a Curry?

Turbo Manlets as long as they are white will always outslay you. Move to curry land and you will mog everyone height wise and maybe have a chance at ascending tbh

lol ive had 3 6/10 slays before 18 in chad california and pakis mog streetshitters to the grave, keep trying to grasp for superiority cuz i roasted u in the past

ugly virgin stormfront incels like u be like "over for u curry!"

OALne.jpg
sub-buzz-4520-1515774820-2.jpg

if u saw me irl at 205lb 13% bf at 6 foot in shoes with a face and coloring like this youd rope instantly but continue w the curry cope

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune and xefo
Estrogen halts growth for men and females. It's why females are generally shorter. If higher T men are shorter on average, this might be explained by the natural conversion of testosterone into estrogen in the body through the enzyme aromatase, which is exacerbated by high body fat, a normal condition among young men due to the obesity epidemic. (Aromatase is expressed in the fat cells; more fat means more aromatase.)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Usum, SoyGune and 4 others
Probaly comes down to one thing

Genetics

lol ive had 3 6/10 slays before 18 in chad california and pakis mog streetshitters to the grave, keep trying to grasp for superiority cuz i roasted u in the past

ugly virgin stormfront incels like u be like "over for u curry!"

OALne.jpg
sub-buzz-4520-1515774820-2.jpg

if u saw me irl at 205lb 13% bf at 6 foot in shoes with a face and coloring like this youd rope instantly but continue w the curry cope
Looked at the pictures but dn red tbh.

Bottom line is, you’re a curry. Always have been always will be. Just a curry munching little incel. That’s all.

Looked at the pictures but dn red tbh.

Bottom line is, you’re a curry. Always have been always will be. Just a curry munching little incel. That’s all.
aaaaaand im right hence your generic "did not read" cope to irrefutable statements

thanks man lmk when u lose ur virginity it really turns u into a diff person

I mean, we already knew this. I did atleast. @Strike_Poseidon as well.
Testosterone seems to hasten puberty/pubertal development leaving a shorter time period for vertical growth as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
aaaaaand im right hence your generic "did not read" cope to irrefutable statements

thanks man lmk when u lose ur virginity it really turns u into a diff person
Cope

I mean, we already knew this. I did atleast. @Strike_Poseidon as well.
Testosterone seems to hasten puberty/pubertal development leaving a shorter time period for vertical growth as well.
testosterone stimulates cell proliferation as well though
it's OVER
what kind of thread is this? Those hormones are there to make them reach their sexual maturity faster therefore making them stop their growth

Last edited:
relax just cuz i gave exposed dyorotic and gave him depression and destroyed ur heightmaxxing dreams doesnt mean to have to pout 24/7

aspie scientist shit tbh

testosterone barely has an effect on epiphyseal plate closure, it's mainly due to DHT and estradiol, particularly estradiol.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4946 and RAITEIII
testosterone barely has an effect on epiphyseal plate closure, it's mainly due to DHT and estradiol, particularly estradiol.
SHUT THE FUCK UP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, Alexanderr and Deleted member 2756
more testosterone = more estrogen thus accelerated epiphyseal closure

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
hahaha I must be so low T that I'm tall

Estrogen halts growth for men and females. It's why females are generally shorter. If higher T men are shorter on average, this might be explained by the natural conversion of testosterone into estrogen in the body through the enzyme aromatase, which is exacerbated by high body fat, a normal condition among young men due to the obesity epidemic. (Aromatase is expressed in the fat cells; more fat means more aromatase.)
So what does it mean if you grow at 18+ as far as estrogen levels go?

Will SARMs affect that?

shit thread

It's all about balancing your hormones. Overdosing on anyone of them will fuck you up.

shit thread

It's all about balancing your hormones. Overdosing on anyone of them will fuck you up.
“Shit thread”.
You are a greycel, your opinion around here means nothing.

Rope.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
“Shit thread”.
You are a greycel, your opinion around here means nothing.

Rope.
Aren't you like 15 or something? I saw a post by you taking peptide stacks or some shit. You got any results?

Aren't you like 15 or something? I saw a post by you taking peptide stacks or some shit. You got any results?
Have tried MK677, only got physique gains from it though. Am going to run it again and try to height maxx

HE FINALLY REPLIED TO A HEIGHT RELATED POST
more testosterone = more estrogen thus accelerated epiphyseal closure
that doesn't mean you would end up shorter than what your DNA limit was originally what the fuck guys? Cell cycles don't just stop immediately because of estrogen, sure they can get accelarated with methyltransferse loss also being accelarated in chondrocyte cells, I would repeat it before
Also, I stopped taking those hexarelin.ghrp-2.mod-grf so many times, i had to inject myself 7 times a day, fking 49 times in a week shit has but so many bumps on my skin and now they all turned into black scars im taking out most of that and only adding hex since it activates pi3k and stimulates GH release as well effectively, but once it gets desensitized ill switch to ghrp-2 mod-grf, anyway i just gotta focus on keeping my chondrocyte activity active and delaying anymore senescence with SAM-dependent methylation and DNA protection from folic acid as well as my aromasin, i'll see very good results with that, more research to come im looking into marfan syndrome and why weak connectve tissues lead to tall stature

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
lolol, how's it going?

Final over the counter inhibitor to FGFR3 (major inhibitor to long bone growth)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and Deleted member 2756
because T aromatises

ppl who reduce oestrogen levels with AIs grow taller. it is oestrogen that blunts height growth.

Heightmaxxing is cope
OP is 13. But yeah convincing someone that what you said is true is extremely difficult due to the psychology involved and the deluded and forced outcome bias that's involved in the stigma.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
"Although testosterone usage in this group has not been shown to affect the final adult height"
test just speeds up the process of puberty, if you look up klinefelter syndrome they dont reach puberty and their growth plates never close because their testosterone levels are too low. they are also a lot taller than the avg person

• +1
Reactions: Bromose
Yes because exogenous testosterone increases estrogen conversion as well.

Graycel tier post.

"Although testosterone usage in this group has not been shown to affect the final adult height"
test just speeds up the process of puberty, if you look up klinefelter syndrome they dont reach puberty and their growth plates never close because their testosterone levels are too low. they are also a lot taller than the avg person
Their hips are alot Taller too KEK
T forms IGF with few other compunds though

doesnt T keep growth plates open longer tho