Height mogging chart with visual comparison

kanderior

kanderior

Banned
  • 1 inch: barely noticeable to the untrained eye, hence a lot of guys frauding this usually.
  • 2 inches: the difference is visible but still not significant. In motion may be hard to observe. Some celebs push it and fraud this much, but it's the max and people who know about height will usually notice. In my experience tall guys are still recognized as tall by guys 2 inches taller than them.
  • 3 inches: the guy is noticeably taller but still doesn't tower over you. You look about average in comparison. In most countries this is how much taller you need to be from the average male height to be considered tall. Beginning of mogging, but can be nullified if you significantly mog in face and body. Probably not too brutal irl.
  • 4 inches: beginning of brutal mogging, the height difference between you is now significant and may draw comments.
  • 5 inches: regardless of your "statistical tallness" you now look like a manlet in comparison. Even normies will be bothered by this difference. The height diference between you is now about the same as between the average couple.
  • 6+ inches: suifuel-tier, you officially look like a child in comparison. Save yourself the pain and don't be around him unless he's so freakishly tall that your height difference with him is understandable.
Pictures for visual reference, you can replicate them yourself here:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, 5.5psl, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 3 others
After 3+ inches it becomes brutal

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW, goatedjordan23, Lucid and 1 other person
After 3+ inches it becomes brutal
Dunno, the visual comparisons are less brutal than I thought they would be, they make 4 inches look tolerable. I think they may be a bit flattering cause they don't look right to me, I'll make new ones from another source. I thought of using celeb photos with those differences cause they're more representative of real life but with all the height frauding and heightmaxing celebs do they can't be trusted.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Dunno, the visual comparisons are less brutal than I thought they would be, they make 4 inches look tolerable. I think they may be a bit flattering cause they don't look right to me, I'll do new ones from another source. I thought of using celeb photos with those differences cause they're more representative of real life but with all the height frauding and heightmaxing celebs do they can't be trusted.
The difference past 3 inches looks far more brutal irl than it does it does on image

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, yue, AscendingHero and 11 others
Dunno, the visual comparisons are less brutal than I thought they would be, they make 4 inches look tolerable. I think they may be a bit flattering cause they don't look right to me, I'll do new ones from another source. I thought of using celeb photos with those differences cause they're more representative of real life but with all the height frauding and heightmaxing celebs do they can't be trusted.
True. You should make another one counting frame also. Like mega wide vs broom stick who mogs by 1,2,3 inches and so and then reverese it

I always wonder why 5-10-6'1 look almost same but 6'1-6'4 look really tall from their counterparts

I always wonder why 5-10-6'1 look almost same but 6'1-6'4 look really tall from their counterparts
You mean on the images or irl? Irl probably proportions. 6'1 is a weird height where depending on your proportions you can look "ok tallish" or "very tall". Like, I was surprised to find out Ben Barnes is only 6'1 (6'0 according to celebheights) cause he has the proportions of a 6'4 guy:

Ben barnes

James Gandolfini in the Sopranos, seen by everyone as a huge guy, was also 6'1.

Last edited:
The difference past 3 inches looks far more brutal irl than it does it does on image
What do you think the images lack that make it look like that?

What do you think the images lack that make it look like that?
Probably cuz when it's 3d it looks worse and your pov as the shorter person always looks worse cuz u have to look up,

True. You should make another one counting frame also. Like mega wide vs broom stick who mogs by 1,2,3 inches and so and then reverese it
Good idea. I doubt I'll find a tool that allows you to include frame but I'll try.

You mean on the images or irl? Irl probably proportions. 6'1 is a weird height where depending on your proportions you can look "ok tallish" or "very tall". Like, I was surprised to find out Ben Barnes is only 6'1 (6'0 according to celebheights) cause he has the proportions of a 6'4 guy:

View attachment 2469524
Just observe it. In real 5'10 and 6'1 will almost look same. But 6'1-6'4 will look very different

Screenshot 20231003 174242 Chrome
made this chart

• So Sad
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
20231003 184743

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, AscendingHero, Big White Cuck and 5 others
Hm, considering how rare 6'6 guys are 6'2 doesn't seem like a bad height. Maybe even 6'1 but you better be fit and good-looking. 6'0 and below is where you wear lifts.
Let's take Becky, average female, with height of around 5'4-5'6, if you need a minimum 6 and ideally 8-10 inch Height different, you have to be at least 6'1-6'2 to fulfil that. Ideally 6'4.

Let's take Becky, average female, with height of around 5'4-5'6, if you need a minimum 6 and ideally 8-10 inch Height different, you have to be at least 6'1-6'2 to fulfil that. Ideally 6'4.
Do you think female preferences will drive male height to dysgenic levels? I mean, I'm not coping, I wish I was 2-3 inches taller, but 6'4+ is suboptimal unless you have exceptional genes: lankiness, disproportionality and difficulty in building muscle begin to increase a lot. Where does this end? I don't think a world where the average male height is 6'5 would be a healthy one.

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and autistic_tendencies
Do you think female preferences will drive male height to dysgenic levels? I mean, I'm not coping, I wish I was 2-3 inches taller, but 6'4+ is suboptimal unless you have exceptional genes: lankiness, disproportionality and difficulty in building muscle begin to increase a lot. Where does this end? I don't think a world where the average male height is 6'5 would be a healthy one.
Average male height of 6'5 won't be anytime soon but I have mixed thoughts. I think what will happen is that slowly, those who are quite tall, like 6'5+ but also have good frame and muscle building genetics, aka peak genetic tier, will be the ones most desired and spreading their seed, and as genetic selectivism becomes more and more common and extreme in the modern world, many of the subhuman genes, including the tall ones, will be slowly wiped out, and the tall men that are left will mostly have good frames and good muscle building genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, NERG_72 and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
New images:

I'd say 4" is the beginning of brutal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
How much is the height difference?

Attachments

• C6E8C3E3-0C25-453A-856F-CEE0CD0475B4.jpeg
    C6E8C3E3-0C25-453A-856F-CEE0CD0475B4.jpeg
    533.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
6'1 with 5'9 difference is huge.
Are those their heights? Anyway I was using the images I posted as the comparison/reference. Yeah the guy on the left heightmogs him but I wouldn't call it brutal. What makes it brutal is his far superior face, proportions and expression, you can really see the insecurity on the other guy. Those strike me more immediately than the height difference. Dunno what the guy on the right was thinking accepting this photo.

Last edited:
I feel like this accurate which is why I believe 6"3 is the ideal height because it doesnt allow for any kind of mogging by height guys beyond 6"5 are usually freaky lookings

• +1
Reactions: zura
I dont think 4" is brutal mogging. A good physique can overcome a 4" Height difference. Ergo, gymcel 5'11 mogging dyel 6'3. 6 inches is brutal and you can just pack things up If someone mogs you by this much

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and Splinter901

Attachments

• IMG_0289.jpeg
    IMG_0289.jpeg
    167.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
I feel like this accurate which is why I believe 6"3 is the ideal height because it doesnt allow for any kind of mogging by height guys beyond 6"5 are usually freaky lookings
Same, I don't get why so many people here have the mentality that you need to mog every single guy in existence and that there's no such thing as "too tall". 90% of guys above 6'5 are disproportionate lanklets, I don't care about being mogged by them (also, unlike what some basement dwellers here will tell you, there is such a thing as "too tall" for women). I do care about being mogged by aesthetic 6'2-6'5 guys, hence wearing lifts to appear 6'2 and being happy with that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ethnic_9
I dont think 4" is brutal mogging. A good physique can overcome a 4" Height difference. Ergo, gymcel 5'11 mogging dyel 6'3. 6 inches is brutal and you can just pack things up If someone mogs you by this much
Mainly because 4-5 inches is the average height difference between couples, at least based on what I see. But I hope you're right.

View attachment 2469524
I wouldn’t say he looks 6’4. I’m 6’0 and have very similar proportions to Ben Barnes. 6’4 guys usually have very long limbs which give them a tall lanky look, this guy don’t

Same, I don't get why so many people here have the mentality that you need to mog every single guy in existence and that there's no such thing as "too tall". 90% of guys above 6'5 are disproportionate lanklets, I don't care about being mogged by them (also, unlike what some basement dwellers here will tell you, there is such a thing as "too tall" for women). I do care about being mogged by aesthetic 6'2-6'5 guys, hence wearing lifts to appear 6'2 and being happy with that.
This is only because 6'5 guys dont gymmaxx.

In my experience I've seen that anything above 6'3 results in weird proportions. Also you can barely fit it into a car or plane and have terrible clothes and shoes since nothing fits people that tall

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Brutal, luckily I’m Aryan chad

In my experience I've seen that anything above 6'3 results in weird proportions. Also you can barely fit it into a car or plane and have terrible clothes and shoes since nothing fits people that tall
Just be short bro
Hahahhaahsh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 44159
yeah 6'3 is the perfect male height imo. There are some genetic beasts that look good even at 6'4-6'6 but it's very rare. 6'3 makes you taller than 90% of men in even the tallest country in the world (Netherlands), and it takes someone like Hafthor Bjornsson to mog you.

• +1
Reactions: zura
nigga if you live in pakistan bieng 5 10 you will hieght mog most people and you will be considred tall

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
the west has diffrent standreds than east tbh in pakistan all you have to be is 5 8 and white and the girls panties will get sodden

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one
Anything more than 2 inches is brutal whenever I stand next to anyone above 6'2 I wanna rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and zura
Anything more than 2 inches is brutal whenever I stand next to anyone above 6'2 I wanna rope
Be happy that you haven’t been mogged by a 7’3 guy

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Be happy that you haven’t been mogged by a 7’3 guy
Tbh he moggs 99.999999% of people so I wouldn't really care since the mogging is justified. But being mogged by anyone under 6'10 is suifuel

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Tbh he moggs 99.999999% of people so I wouldn't really care since the mogging is justified. But being mogged by anyone under 6'10 is suifuel
yeah, I don't care about being mogged by freak-tier heights cause they're not heights even blackpilled me would want to have, and heights most women don't find attractive. What hurts is being mogged by attractive male heights, so 6'2-6'4. But you might be exaggerating a bit with 6'10 as the cut-off, I'd say above 6'5 is freak/circus spectacle-tier unless you wanna go into the NBA. If being that tall really made a man attractive Hollywood and modeling would be filled with men of those heights. Modeling agencies have 6'3 as their cut-off.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, zura, chosen-one and 1 other person
  • 1 inch: barely noticeable to the untrained eye, hence a lot of guys frauding this usually.
  • 2 inches: the difference is visible but still not significant. In motion may be hard to observe. Some celebs push it and fraud this much, but it's the max and people who know about height will usually notice. In my experience tall guys are still recognized as tall by guys 2 inches taller than them.
  • 3 inches: the guy is noticeably taller but still doesn't tower over you. You look about average in comparison. In most countries this is how much taller you need to be from the average male height to be considered tall. Beginning of mogging, but can be nullified if you significantly mog in face and body. Probably not too brutal irl.
  • 4 inches: beginning of brutal mogging, the height difference between you is now significant and may draw comments.
  • 5 inches: regardless of your "statistical tallness" you now look like a manlet in comparison. Even normies will be bothered by this difference. The height diference between you is now about the same as between the average couple.
  • 6+ inches: suifuel-tier, you officially look like a child in comparison. Save yourself the pain and don't be around him unless he's so freakishly tall that your height difference with him is understandable.
View attachment 2468920View attachment 2468921View attachment 2468922View attachment 2468923View attachment 2468924View attachment 2468925View attachment 2468926View attachment 2468927
Chart looks less brutal than reality
Also pls provide past 8 inch range

View attachment 2468920View attachment 2468921View attachment 2468922View attachment 2468923View attachment 2468924View attachment 2468925View attachment 2468926View attachment 2468927

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231119_161040~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20231119_161040~2.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 0
I’m 5’6 in the US so I get height mogged by almost every man and even some women. It was over for me after middle school ngl.

lmfaoo i’m 6’ 1” and half of my friends are 6’ 4”< it’s annoying as fuck sometimes