Height mogging is so brutal

Blkpill Godfather

Blkpill Godfather

Female gaze and blackpill extremism.
67EC526D 65D6 44F5 B011 98113B081EF6

Even Conor is 5’9 and standing next to some subhuaman tall Indian makes him look like a baby

Conor, one of the best fighters in the world at one point. Has to look up to this subhuman Indian and gets almost 1 head mogged

Literally no point existing as a sub6ft male

Thank god I’m 6’4

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22230 and John124
Yeah indeed brutall

IRL people are diversity of heights compared to what you see on TV and social media.

I'm 5'7.5 living in UK, I wear Nike Air Max most days. I'm taller than most women and I reckon I'm in the bottom 20-25 percentile when walking around in public. Am I 'short'? Yes. But most of it I know is in my head. It's only on the internet I've been called a 'midget' and 'short'.

IRL people are diversity of heights compared to what you see on TV and social media.

I'm 5'7.5 living in UK, I wear Nike Air Max most days. I'm taller than most women and I reckon I'm in the bottom 20-25 percentile when walking around in public. Am I 'short'? Yes. But most of it I know is in my head. It's only on the internet I've been called a 'midget' and 'short'.
On the internet people say what they’re really thinking, unlike real life

On the internet people say what they’re really thinking, unlike real life
Cope. Standards are inflated on the internet - that's just a fact. Face, race, height and everything.

Just because most women filter out by 6ft+ on a dating app doesn't mean they do IRL. They barely know what 6ft looks like IRL.

Cope. Standards are inflated on the internet - that's just a fact. Face, race, height and everything.

Just because most women filter out by 6ft+ on a dating app doesn't mean they do IRL. They barely know what 6ft looks like IRL.
Coping…