Height needs to be put in ranges.

How tall are you?
187 to 188 cm, barefoot.
among younger people. I fell like 75-80 percenatile ranges height. About 40% of men, I am noticeably longer than. About 20 % I am a little bit taller than. About 20% are around my height. About 7% is noticeably a bit taller than me, and about 3% height mogg me into me feeling small/midget.

Funny thing. Last summer I was on holiday in Poland for less than a week. I got complimented on my height by like 5 women orso. While, in Netherlands, maybe I get called tall only 2 times per year

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Taking an average height of 5'11

1. <5'6
2. 5'7 - 5'9
3. 5'10 - 6'0
4. 6'1 - 6'2
5. >6'3

Pretty legit tbh
cannot put 5 7 and 5 9 to same category, one is close to death sentence , second is kinda cceptable

• +1
Reactions: klamus, LooksOrDeath and eduardkoopman
cannot put 5 7 and 5 9 to same category, one is close to death sentence , second is kinda cceptable
it's only 5cm difference.
maters alot maybe, at those heights

it's only 5cm difference.
maters alot maybe, at those heights
At that range 5cm is night and day

Study say 5 7 has 25 percent dating pool

5 10 like 75 percent

5 8 50 percent

• +1
I see 6’5 guys on daily basis 100s of times nothing special. Average is more like 6’2, maybe 6’3

Location - Mumbai
No shit, only tall people get your attention, def average height isn't 6'2" lol

• JFL
Reactions: nitesik
At that range 5cm is night and day
Study say 5 7 has 25 percent dating pool
5 10 like 75 percent
5 8 50 percent
what a few cm difference can make.
at my length, a few cm extra or less, means nothing, kinda zero effect irl.

adding a few cm, with muh recent high effort gym coping. helped me, to look better though. There adding 5 cm to my shoulder width helped 4 sure.
gymcoper for 2+ months now
3242797 20230111 010225

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, oldcell and igbekele007
there are only 2 ranges

6'3 and above: real man
below 6'3: kys

Interesting , height and face ultimately give huge margin of sub8 failos

Dependant on location in the world, there will be a corresponding height range with it.

With height, things are in category ranges, corresponding with different effects/consequences:

1. Manlet = height matters all/over
2. below average height = your height will cause a good amount instant rejections, but can compensate with face and body shape and so on
3. average range height = face matters most
4. above average height = face matters most
5. tall = bonus point(s) added to face rating
yep what i said today. wouldnt make this thread if i read your's.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
It's within the average range for most young guys where I live.
I went to London a few weeks ago, and the average height is 5'10-6'0 in well off areas

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Pakicel
I went to London a few weeks ago, and the average height is 5'10-6'0 in well off areas
IDK man.

I measured my height using the aerosol can method, which is pretty close to what you would get with a stadiometer. I am 5'10 and feel manlet.

It could be I overmeasured myself or it's just in my head.

• +1
Actually just went to tesco. Average guy there was prolly 5'9"

• +1
IDK man.

I measured my height using the aerosol can method, which is pretty close to what you would get with a stadiometer. I am 5'10 and feel manlet.

It could be I overmeasured myself or it's just in my head.
I'm 6'2 in lifts and felt above average, like taller than 90% of guys, 80% of whites

Dependant on location in the world, there will be a corresponding height range with it.

With height, things are in category ranges, corresponding with different effects/consequences:

2. below average height = your height will cause a good amount instant rejections, but can compensate with face and body shape and so on
totally agreed.

tescopilled

try marks and spencer
Walked around in central London. Average is prolly no more than 5'10". But more variance than you would expect.

• +1
I'm 6'2 in lifts and felt above average, like taller than 90% of guys, 80% of whites
I agree.

Btw how did you wear lifts without it being obvious?

• +1
Walked around in central London. Average is prolly no more than 5'10". But more variance than you would expect.
Huge variance.
Young whites are like 5'11-6'0 on average
old asians were 5'6-5'7

Central London fish and chips mog, I ate from like 5 different places, so worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
I agree.

Btw how did you wear lifts without it being obvious?
It just looks like I have long legs. If someone visits me I wear sock lifts. My family and some old friends know, obviously.

REMINDER ITS 2023 NOW. manlet status is <6'3. 6'2 is average, barely satisfactory. and 6'1 (my height) resigns oneself to ones mothers basement.
i will focus on intellectual success (alone studying) instead of any active and enthusiastic engagement with society.

• JFL

Below 6'2 = manlet. After 6'4 height halos you.

• JFL