Height on a guy is like Bust on a girl

gangstalkedLookism

gangstalkedLookism

Iron
bigger tits will always mog smaller tits . ALWAYS. no straight guy would say he likes smaller tits then a big bust. Thats basically height for guys. Yes a 6'6 dude next a 5'9 will mog you to the pits of hell. you must accept this and move on. Now heres the thing though. Does big bust make her the prettier one then the other girls? Of course not. Unless you are a mammary milker ENTHUSIAST who lives for big busts you wont always just pick the girl in the group with the biggest rack as the hottest. Alot goes into account. HER FACE is the most important part. Then her body and weight . This is the Same for a guy Just because hes the tallest in a group of dudes doesnt mean he is the best looking and the one every girl will pick first. Some girls are coomers and ONLY love height just like some dudes ONLY love or care about bust. This is a small percentage overall. I am a big bust EXTREMIST myself. BUST is king in my books. yet one of the most beautiful girls i have ever seen , my dream girl was a redhead with like b cups at best. Just like i would not care about breast size in certain situations , many girls will not care about height size , even the height addicted girls will let it slide , if you have the right face and body .

hope this makes sense :whatfeels:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Mewton, Deleted member 15338 and 5 others
Didn’t read but height for a male is orders of magnitude more important than tit size for foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19457, ballskin, UnluckyRedSmith and 6 others
tbh this makes a lot of sense

I can easily overlook a butterface if a girl has massive tits

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and gangstalkedLookism
When i am dying i wanna die with big fat tits in my face and a beer in my hand.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19457, Growth Plate, gangstalkedLookism and 1 other person
the thing is that small boobs are also attractive by themselves, while 5'9 isnt attractive by itself

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 15338, Deprived and 2 others
I’m actually not a big tit man. But 50cc boobs and a 7’ guy would have to be unattractive

Decent analogy, with the caveat being that women never really have to settle for anything (excluding LTR), so why choose a tall guy with a bad face when there's a tall guy with a good face?

A man's only choices might be ugly face, big tit girl or decent face, flat chested girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 13787
the thing is that small boobs are also attractive by themselves, while 5'9 isnt attractive by itself

5'9" is attractive because it's often associated with high averageness in terms of body proportions and no weird growth patterns.

@LooksOverAll

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 13787
5'9" is attractive because it's often associated with high averageness in terms of body proportions and no weird growth patterns.

@LooksOverAll
its the body proportions that are attractive and not the height
plus i doubt thats even true
the whole 5'9 is ideal thing is a meme btw

bigger tits will always mog smaller tits . ALWAYS. no straight guy would say he likes smaller tits then a big bust. Thats basically height for guys. Yes a 6'6 dude next a 5'9 will mog you to the pits of hell. you must accept this and move on. Now heres the thing though. Does big bust make her the prettier one then the other girls? Of course not. Unless you are a mammary milker ENTHUSIAST who lives for big busts you wont always just pick the girl in the group with the biggest rack as the hottest. Alot goes into account. HER FACE is the most important part. Then her body and weight . This is the Same for a guy Just because hes the tallest in a group of dudes doesnt mean he is the best looking and the one every girl will pick first. Some girls are coomers and ONLY love height just like some dudes ONLY love or care about bust. This is a small percentage overall. I am a big bust EXTREMIST myself. BUST is king in my books. yet one of the most beautiful girls i have ever seen , my dream girl was a redhead with like b cups at best. Just like i would not care about breast size in certain situations , many girls will not care about height size , even the height addicted girls will let it slide , if you have the right face and body .

hope this makes sense :whatfeels:
So what height without shoes is perfect?

Height in men is like tits in women, everyone thinks bigger is better but actually in the end of the day medium size mogs :feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and gangstalkedLookism

Yes, Height is everything haha

I'd say muscles is basically equal to tits

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Height in men is like tits in women, everyone thinks bigger is better but actually in the end of the day medium size mogs :feelshehe:
thats actually a great way of putting it for most people. Most dudes think D cups are perfect. For me D cup are bare minimum bust size
So what height without shoes is perfect?
5'10
its the body proportions that are attractive and not the height
plus i doubt thats even true
the whole 5'9 is ideal thing is a meme btw

5'10 is ideal height barefoot height this cannot be denied .
Didn’t read but height for a male is orders of magnitude more important than tit size for foids
wrong no dude would ever pick a flat chested bich over a slim tit cow of the same size and weight . unless she was a jb . Tit size dictates womans lives as much as height dictates mens lives on averafe
Decent analogy, with the caveat being that women never really have to settle for anything (excluding LTR), so why choose a tall guy with a bad face when there's a tall guy with a good face?

A man's only choices might be ugly face, big tit girl or decent face, flat chested girl.

This is true if the taller dude is just as good looking as you or even slightly better looking its ROPE time

thats actually a great way of putting it for most people. Most dudes think D cups are perfect. For me D cup are bare minimum bust size

5'10

wrong no dude would ever pick a flat chested bich over a slim tit cow of the same size and weight . unless she was a jb . Tit size dictates womans lives as much as height dictates mens lives on averafe

This is true if the taller dude is just as good looking as you or even slightly better looking its ROPE time
5’10 is too short bro. Especially in western world. Atleast 6

• +1
Reactions: 6’1Chink
Didn't read and you're wrong. Height is way more important and women care way more about height than men care about breast size

Incels who don't get women still debating what women find attractive will always be hilarious..

• Hmm...
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
I think B/C cups are ideal, and if i made the perfect woman id choose those

not its not, women go for taller men always

it depends on the age and who you are trying to attract . Women over 22 Have this weird obsession with height while JB - 20 yos only care that you are taller then them. In highschool the dudes who slayed the most had bieber faces + thug max + swag maxxed and all of them were under 5'9 . life outside of highschool doesnt even really matter at all since there is no virgins left after that so i am basing my observations on what really matters in life. The whole 6ft + thing is the opinions of non virginal coomer women with 10+ body counts , who quite frankly have been used and abused already so their opinions dont matter. JB's opinions , thoughts and feelings towards this subject are what dictate the truth as they are the most valuable and respected opinions redgarding height . The JB consensus is FACE + hair IS KING. Then fashion sense and style , then abbs and finally muscle and lastly height.

5'10" unfrauded is probably what you're picturing when you think of 6' tall.

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung and poopmaster22
5'10" unfrauded is probably what you're picturing when you think of 6' tall.
I’m 5’10.5 without shoes or socks and I get mogged daily

it depends on the age and who you are trying to attract . Women over 22 Have this weird obsession with height while JB - 20 yos only care that you are taller then them. In highschool the dudes who slayed the most had bieber faces + thug max + swag maxxed and all of them were under 5'9 . life outside of highschool doesnt even really matter at all since there is no virgins left after that so i am basing my observations on what really matters in life. The whole 6ft + thing is the opinions of non virginal coomer women with 10+ body counts , who quite frankly have been used and abused already so their opinions dont matter. JB's opinions , thoughts and feelings towards this subject are what dictate the truth as they are the most valuable and respected opinions redgarding height . The JB consensus is FACE + hair IS KING. Then fashion sense and style , then abbs and finally muscle and lastly height.
I’m trying to attract women over 21 at 5’10.5 unfraided in the US where women are built 6ft nowadays

I’m 5’10.5 without shoes or socks and I get mugged daily

Yeah, because unless you live in the Philippines or something, there will be some guys that are taller than you out and about, assuming you walk past maybe 50-200 other guys daily. Statistically speaking, it's going to happen.

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
cope im 17 in highschool and height matters a shitton even to virgin girls

• +1
Reactions: 444
I’m trying to attract women over 21 at 5’10.5 unfraided in the US where women are built 6ft nowadays
yes its over at that height dude. do you know how many guys women have slept with at age 21/22??? thats dam near the end of college for them. Thats 1-2 years of boyfriends and hooking up in middle school , 4 years of boyfriends , parties , drugs , trains and more in highschool AND 4 whole YEARS of college , with sugar daddies , milking the landlord to pay for rent , TRAVELING ( gangbangs) , road trips , EXT EXT . By age 22 AVERAGE american white girl has body count of 50+ . including ethnics , sugar daddys , homeless , DP , MFM ext. Of course those biches are gonna have height requirements and all that BS theyve tasted EVERYTHING

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
cope im 17 in highschool and height matters a shitton even to virgin girls
>13,000 posts
> in highschool still

lay down and rot boyo :feelswhy:

5'10

No woman on the face of the planet has ever said 5'10 is the ideal height

Yeah, because unless you live in the Philippines or something, there will be some guys that are taller than you out and about, assuming you walk past maybe 50-200 other guys daily. Statistically speaking, it's going to happen.
So I should just rope then because only 6 ft is ideal

yes its over at that height dude. do you know how many guys women have slept with at age 21/22??? thats dam near the end of college for them. Thats 1-2 years of boyfriends and hooking up in middle school , 4 years of boyfriends , parties , drugs , trains and more in highschool AND 4 whole YEARS of college , with sugar daddies , milking the landlord to pay for rent , TRAVELING ( gangbangs) , road trips , EXT EXT . By age 22 AVERAGE american white girl has body count of 50+ . including ethnics , sugar daddys , homeless , DP , MFM ext. Of course those biches are gonna have height requirements and all that BS theyve tasted EVERYTHING
True so over for me then. They shouldn’t have any reqs though because that poo is used

I
No, it doesn't mean you should rope.
Im roping. I just spend 50 dollars on the strongest rope available so I have Yo use it now. 6ft or bust

So what I got from this is, If you aren't tall just be perfect theory

Greycels making retarded aspie threads as usual

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton