• Height

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Face

Votes: 22 84.6%

• Total voters
FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Imo it's height. Having avg height matters more than having avg face, one can make up for their lack of face, but height is harder to compensate for. Secondly for most women height is a REQUIREMENT, meaning unless you have a true mogger face, you will be rejected off the bat to begin with.

JFL at you idiots clicking face. Being avg height is more important. Being 5'8 and handsome vs 6ft2 and ugly is not comparable. Why not compare 5'5 and handsome vs 6ft2 and ugly? At 5'7-5'9 you are in the avg height zone and so face matters more - since you have passed that threshold

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, ROTTING, Prettyboy and 6 others
Cope, had a tall girl want me when I was 5’6

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 9670
Women love all types of men!

Women love all kinds of meni girls love nerds as 66876508

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16801, Myth, Deleted member 16530 and 3 others
so many tall copers itt

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and subhuman incel
nah I wish I would rather be handsome manlet than ugly lanklet (what I am)

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
I have neither, but face seems to be the worse malady

Face>race>height>frame

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Deleted member 9670
How short? how tall? How good looking? How ugly? There're too many ways to answer this question.

To simplify it: I'd prefer being 5'8 and good looking than 6'2 and ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Banepilled and Myth
Height
5’9 or death

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
How short? how tall? How good looking? How ugly? There're too many ways to answer this question.

To simplify it with one possible way: I'd prefer being 5'8 and good looking than 6'2 and ugly.
read what I said. Being avg height is the most important thing. If you're below avg height like 5'5, no face will compensate

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Face, easily

height is a boost akin to a good haircut or a six pack
Your face is the entirety of your SOUL, and it defines how the world views you and everything you do, there is no substitute for it.

also height requirements don’t exist 99% of the time when you’re good looking, not even talking about chad levels.

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
Being 5'6 with this face would compensate?

images
even he height frauds and he is famous. If he was a nobody, he would be getting cucked by 6ft2 dudes
Face, easily

height is a boost akin to a good haircut or a six pack
Your face is the entirety of your SOUL, and it defines how the world views you and everything you do, there is no substitute for it.

also height requirements don’t exist 99% of the time when you’re good looking, not even talking about chad levels.
Height requirements are legit

Face, easily

There’s still a height tax. They’re just overlooking it.

Height requirements are legit
Yeah if you’re not good looking, I said that.
If you’re good looking all of her little rules fly out the window and it becomes “I usually don’t date guys like that… but I just really like you for some reason teehee :)
The world is a joke don’t take it or anyone too seriously, words are meaningless only look at actions

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Yeah if you’re not good looking, I said that.
If you’re good looking all of her little rules fly out the window and it becomes “I usually don’t date guys like that… but I just really like you for some reason teehee :)
The world is a joke don’t take it or anyone too seriously, words are meaningless only look at actions
I have a mid tier normie face dude, height matters the most. Height matters in clubs and dancefloors, only time short guys like me have a chance is social circles

• JFL
I have a mid tier normie face dude, height matters the most. Height matters in clubs and dancefloors, only time short guys like me have a chance is social circles
Yeah, meaning you’re not good looking jfl you keep trying to refute a point I didn’t make. If you are GOOD LOOKING, height requirements go out the window in 99% of girls (barring turbomanletism) this is just a fact, any good looking nt guy of average or below average height can tell you this shit.

everybody knows a short chad slayer, nobody knows an ugly tall slayer, /thread
Height is a boost, face is everything.

your whole world would change tomorrow if you became even SLIGHTLY above average and you have no idea, instead coping with height.

also lol I remember when I bought into the “muh only tall guys slay in clubs” before I actually went to clubs

Yeah, meaning you’re not good looking jfl you keep trying to refute a point I didn’t make. If you are GOOD LOOKING, height requirements go out the window in 99% of girls (barring turbomanletism) this is just a fact, any good looking nt guy of average or below average height can tell you this shit.

everybody knows a short chad slayer, nobody knows an ugly tall slayer, /thread
Height is a boost, face is everything.

your whole world would change tomorrow if you became even SLIGHTLY above average and you have no idea, instead coping with height.

also lol I remember when I bought into the “muh only tall guys slay in clubs” before I actually went to clubs
I have went to clubs and have a 6'3 friend who literally gets laid because he is tall. He is ugly af face wise and is easily a 3-4/10 in terms of face. He is never single and is constantly fucking

• JFL
I have went to clubs and have a 6'3 friend who literally gets laid because he is tall. He is ugly af face wise and is easily a 3-4/10 in terms of face. He is never single and is constantly fucking
Misrate, or just a made up larp to prove your point. He’s average facially at the LEAST, I promise.

stop the autism, forget about your LL dreams (you’d rope when you found out it made 0 difference anyway) and go do your best to looksmax to above average. Thank me later.

Misrate, or just a made up larp to prove your point. He’s average facially at the LEAST, I promise.

stop the autism, forget about your LL dreams (you’d rope when you found out it made 0 difference anyway) and go do your best to looksmax to above average. Thank me later.
nope not false. Dude height is legit

nope not false. Dude height is legit
You’re acting like I’m telling you height is irrelevant, read what I’m saying carefully and slowly.

height is irrelevant if you’re GOOD LOOKING
Height is PRETTY relevant if you’re normie
And it goes back to irrelevant if you’re ugly

a tall guy with a normie face becomes like a HTN and gets treated as such, but that’s the limit for him, he won’t ever be treated the same as an actually good looking guy. what I’m telling you is that MASSIVE increases in height give MINOR boosts like a haircut or a six pack, while MINOR differences in face give MASSIVE boosts. That’s why face is infinitely more important than height.

look around incel places, you’ll find tall incels for sure, you will NEVER find a good looking incel. Think about it.

• Woah
Reactions: ROTTING
wru from?

im gonna be 6'4 in lifts after LL

real lifefuel you're giving me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back