height percentages

16yearsmax

16yearsmax

6'2 | Ascension soon
Joined
Sep 15, 2026
Posts
68
Reputation
36
Height (Imperial)Height (Metric)Percentile RankStatistical Description
5'6"167.6 cm17.5%Short / Below Average
5'7"170.2 cm28.0%Below Average
5'8"172.7 cm34.5%Slightly Below Average
5'9"175.3 cm50.0%National Median / Average
5'10"177.8 cm61.0%Slightly Above Average
5'11"180.3 cm74.8%Above Average
6'0"182.9 cm85.0%Tall
6'1"185.4 cm92.0%Tall
6'2"188.0 cm95.8%Very Tall
6'3"190.5 cm97.5%Very Tall
6'4"193.0 cm98.8%Extremely Tall
6'5"195.6 cm99.7%Rare / Top 0.3%

If your below 6'0 its geniunly over
 
  • +1
Reactions: ClayBeingGray and Resonant
I'm in-between average and slightly above average, erda does wonders
 
over for me 5'8 Dad is 6'0 mom is 5'1. Fuck me and I'm turning 16 in a month
 
over for me 5'8 Dad is 6'0 mom is 5'1. Fuck me and I'm turning 16 in a month
time for ou to hop on hgh since growth plates are open
 

Similar threads

indoaryanicmtn
Replies
16
Views
95
foidslayerlarp
foidslayerlarp
Randomgrey/
Replies
0
Views
18
Randomgrey/
Randomgrey/
chexo0
Replies
4
Views
34
chexo0
chexo0
rayas
Replies
10
Views
41
erstklassig
erstklassig
Michael Vornik X
Discussion Height prediction ?
Replies
9
Views
39
Michael Vornik X
Michael Vornik X

Users who are viewing this thread

  • greekstatue
Back
Top