height pill has no future

D

Deleted member 3828

[ ]
-But they want more and more height! It used to be 5ft11, 6ft, 6ft2 now 6ft3... What if there comes a time when they only want 6ft8+!?

as people get taller so decreases their life expectancy and increase health risks like back problems and heart attacks
women will have to stop at some point cause people who are 8ft tall won't be able to walk properly and will be bedridden or on a wheelchair in many cases

but will it actuall stop women?
Maybe they will keep producing 8tt tall offspring via genetic engineering and in vitro/artificial womb from selected tallfag sperm
only to attend to them lying in very long beds bringing them changes of XXXXXL clothing and large meals

In alternate future it would be cool to see manlets in the survey corp flying around and killing tallfags at some point
attack on titan beauty GIF

@uglymug

@larsanova69

@loox

@OldVirgin @Basedprincess

@BasedCoper

@Drago Soprano

@PingPong

@Amnesia

@TsarTsar444

@Ed676

@Thompsonz

@Scientist
@Indiana Evans

@eduardkoopman
@Lev Peshkov
@sytyl
@Monk

@Preston

@Pythagoras

@Idontknowlol

@lutte

@cloUder

@Haven

@chadison @Tropical Tyrone

@tyronelite @MyAssStinksLikeShit @PikachuCandy@kylo @BrendioEEE

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Yuya Moggershima, mewcoper and 20 others

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 3828
Manlets will survive the eugenic future, manlets are the ones who created civilization and maintained it afterall.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, Buci, Jason Voorhees and 2 others

Looksmaxing​

Post thread
Discuss the many aspects of men's self-improvement, such as fitness, style, surgery, and more.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, datboijj, Basedprincess and 2 others
Manlets will survive the eugenic future, manlets are the ones who created civilization and maintained it afterall.
I'm not denying that
Average viking was like 5ft7 also and people feared them everywhere
@lutte

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Jason Voorhees, gamma and 2 others
The height pill doesn't exist. It's a meme that was created as a cope by an ugly man who happened to be short and was spread amongst other ugly men who happened to be short until people started to believe it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8202, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 4946 and 6 others
I'm not denying that
Average viking was like 5ft7 also and people feared them everywhere
@lutte
Yeah, average roman soldier was 5'5, and they were the pinnacle of combat in their prime.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Buci, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14854 and 1 other person
Height pill gets mogged by regression towards the mean. Over for tallfags tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 3828
Yeah, average roman soldier was 5'5, and they were the pinnacle of combat in their prime.
They had to cope with major strategies and organization while the tall nordics fought half naked and screamed yolo + 0 coordination.

More like the IQ pill.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Basedprincess, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
They had to cope with major strategies and organization while the tall nordics fought half naked and screamed yolo + 0 coordination.

More like the IQ pill.
Not to talk about the romans almost shit themselves the couple first times they saw the Germans height and frame :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Jason Voorhees, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
Not to talk about the romans almost shit themselves the couple first times they saw the Germans height and frame :forcedsmile:

paleoanthropologists Timothy Ryan at the University of Pennsylvania and Colin Shaw at the University of Cambridge compared the hip joints of four groups of humans — two agricultural groups and two foraging groups — that once lived in what is now Illinois. They found that the mobile-forager groups possessed significantly thicker and stronger bones in their hip joints compared with the sedentary agriculturalist groups, and the bone strength and structure of the foragers' hip joints were comparable to that of great apes. This supports the idea that changes in physical activity may explain the lightly built modern human skeleton
If the sedentary tribe from Germany met nomadic tribe from Africa they would also piss themselves prolly

One thing which I wonder about is that maybe us humans getting taller on average is largely possible because of our bone density getting lower due to our lifestyles.
Like people millenia ago were much sturdier with thick massive bones. They must have been much heavier and had to have proportionally stronger muscles as well. Also the overall weight wouldn't make it possible for them to grow too tall because they would get health problems and get killed because of decreased mobility which they needed for hunting for example.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Baldingman1998, Buci and 2 others
Last thing the romans saw at Teutoberg:

13c30433ed907cff5f162dafad4ff7fd.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Basedprincess, Jason Voorhees, Pythagoras and 2 others
My whole family is tall (both sides) and i have yet to witness one of them die before 90.
I did have knee and back problems at 16 and 18 though JFL
Ps lanklets Will always be superior, keep barking :ogre:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Baldingman1998, TrestIsBest and 3 others
Never trust a manlet buddyboyos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Basedprincess, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 3828
My whole family is tall (both sides) and i have yet to witness one of them die before 90.
Friday Night Smackdown Lol GIF by WWE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, TrestIsBest, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Bro I'd rather be 6'4 and die at 50 than a manlet and live till 75

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Yuya Moggershima, Baldingman1998 and 10 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, datboijj, Basedprincess and 6 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ErbCel, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member and 2 others
Manlets will cope by saying vikings were 5'5 MUHH VIKINGS WERE FEARED

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
C3516902 2648 4CE7 818B D025C2F9EDC1

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender, TrestIsBest, ErbCel and 3 others
tallfags will seethe when the asteroid hits earth and theres no space for them on the mothership

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, Deleted member 3828, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
You are deadass so retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Jason Voorhees
CHADLITE IN DISGUISE!! CHID CHID BAN BAN :chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 14323
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14323
If the sedentary tribe from Germany met nomadic tribe from Africa they would also piss themselves prolly

One thing which I wonder about is that maybe us humans getting taller on average is largely possible because of our bone density getting lower due to our lifestyles.
Like people millenia ago were much sturdier with thick massive bones. They must have been much heavier and had to have proportionally stronger muscles as well. Also the overall weight wouldn't make it possible for them to grow too tall because they would get health problems and get killed because of decreased mobility which they needed for hunting for example.
people didnt have stronger bones then, the body know how much calcium it is getting, people were short because they didnt ingest that much calcium and protein. Remember, even just a while ago, most people didnt eat meat daily, only like 1 time a week...

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14262, tyronelite and 1 other person
Based AoT reference

• Love it
  • +1
The height pill doesn't exist. It's a meme that was created as a cope by an ugly man who happened to be short and was spread amongst other ugly men who happened to be short until people started to believe it.
You're only saying this because your ugly. If you were short and handsome you would realise.

• +1
You're only saying this because your ugly. If you were short and handsome you would realise.
Okay? If you were tall and ugly you would realize too.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14262
Cope. Dying at 60 as 7ft gigachad mogs dying at 85 as 5'9 manlet

• +1
Too tall bump head

• +1
Let me call up all the women I know and let them know that being tall is over and it doesn't matter anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Jason Voorhees
I'm a 5'5 highschooler and my slay count is 2 but tall normies are already in 2 digits :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
no,medical stuff will become better an find a way to prevent back pain and give them a way to walk properly.
this post was just cope JFL