Height Pill in German Society is brutal

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
I am legit 5'10 barefoot, measured recently. My whole life I have lived in germany and I cant tell you how many times I had disadvantages from my height. I had a coworker joking about me being a midget (I was the smallest guy, the next biggest one was 6'). Out of 15 guys, I was the 3rd shortest in my school class. Friends told me I am short, and I even had a girl that I dated telling me, how I would be a model if I only were taller. The height threshold here is insane. I think the only country worse than this is the Netherlands, but it is probably still better to live there since people there are nicer than in Germany lmao.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, arabcelxxx, EggKing and 17 others
cope

im german and never had problems irl at 5‘9.5 so basically the same height

its all about face and body after 5‘8

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, kebab, falcon1 and 9 others
Even a month ago, I was meeting a very short girl from Bumble, she was 5'3 at best. She had the audacity to tell me I am looking shorter than the thought I would be. I had a girl rejecting me about a year ago, because she said she couldnt wear high shoes next to me or she would be taller JFL.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
cope

Consider yourself lucky, I didnt make anything up

Consider yourself lucky, I didnt make anything up
if i didnt have a good body or psl 5 face i wouldnt be shit either

u just need to accept ur height, maybe fraud a little with airmax and max everything else out like face and body

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Ur 5’8 gaslighting urself

I am legit 5'10 barefoot, measured recently. My whole life I have lived in germany and I cant tell you how many times I had disadvantages from my height. I had a coworker joking about me being a midget (I was the smallest guy, the next biggest one was 6'). Out of 15 guys, I was the 3rd shortest in my school class. Friends told me I am short, and I even had a girl that I dated telling me, how I would be a model if I only were taller. The height threshold here is insane. I think the only country worse than this is the Netherlands, but it is probably still better to live there since people there are nicer than in Germany lmao.
The difference between 6ft and 5ft10 is equivalent to the width of 4 fingers. Germans must be retarded.

• +1
Reactions: zura
I never had issues to be honest I was living there for about 6 months with an ex but I will totally agree everyone is so fucking tall in Germany.

I am 5ft10 I would wear doc martens and height insoles and I’d be average height maybe then and I am touching about 6ft1 with all that, I’d argue I still felt short even then with my insoles in.

I don’t know about your experience but for me it was especially like that for middle aged men, motherfuckers would get on trains and bang their heads they were genuinely touching 7ft some of these 40year old men it was insane.

On a positive note Germanys newer generation in my opinion and experience is not as tall, moreover the most compliments I ever received was in Germany so I can’t say height massively affected me there.

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars and Deleted member 1140
shut the fuck up and be grateful ur 5'10

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, EggKing, T50 Mogger and 2 others
No one has ever been mocking as a short being 177cm..with boots is literally an neutral height not a halo not a failo

now imagine being 5'8 like me here

"but 5'10 is a good height bro!"

bro in balkan i am 182cm barefoot I reach 185cm in shoes and out of 16 boys in my class i am 8th in height

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
No one has ever been mocking as a short being 177cm..with boots is literally an neutral height not a halo not a failo

lmao why would I lie?

Absolute bullshit.

cope

Are they really all 6 1 on average that's a bit ridiculous that means 6 5 guys are a common occurrence

Go SEA if true. Lil thai womans love big German sausage.

I don't think op wants to travel half the way across the world for women with no guarantee of anything

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Are they really all 6 1 on average that's a bit ridiculous that means 6 5 guys are a common occurrence
Yes Minimum here is 5'11

• So Sad
I walked past a group of German guys today and they were all 6'2+ wtf

“i am legit 5’10 barefoot” = i’m 5’8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, mogstars, Mewton and 2 others
Tales, fables, fantasy...

cope :

there, I fixed it for you forgot the ":"

• JFL
not where i am from or im just blinde

id say a fair average is 5‘10-5‘11

• +1
This is true, I'm 6'8 and I feel short whenever I'm in Germany,
It's so over.. Minimum 7'0 to betabux

• JFL
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
Move to Italy/UK and i can guarantee you won't have an issue with your height.

• +1